Phoenix Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Back Down!!!

+6
GameDesigner
ammar2000
TwinThoughts
Duel K.
Shadow Sorceress
Mikey.J.Fudo
10 posters

The Doctor's Office

HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Duel Points : 2147487748

The Doctor's Office  - Page 4 Empty The Doctor's Office

Post by HAIR Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Doctor's Office  - Page 4 24ljupi

A Medical Office with a retired U.S. Surgeon in charge
    GameDesigner
    GameDesigner
    Ra

Duel Points : 4425

The Doctor's Office  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Doctor's Office

Post by GameDesigner Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:13 pm

As Sophia sets Nori down on the bed, Yendys follows behind. Yendys looks at May, immediately assessing her condition. He can tell she's down and thinks it's her fault Nori's like this. He stands in front of her and says, "May, I understand you want to be left alone right now. It's understandable, considering Nori's condition. But you must understand that there was nothing you could do to help. Nori had to do what he did on his own. Now, what about that sphere Nori gave you? Shouldn't it be going back to Takeshi now?"

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:58 pm

Nori's soul had retreated into his mind. He found himself in a dark space. However, several meters in front of him, he could see Artorigus and Laundsallyn clashing swords. He reached out to try to stop them, but was stopped by a disembodied, female sounding voice. "Akinori Hashimoto, it appears you have an important decision to make." the voice said. "It is a simple matter. Do you choose the side of Light or Dark?" Nori didn't know, anymore. He felt like he should choose the Light, but, in actuality, the Darkness wasn't really out to do evil. It was trying to do what it thought was the right thing to do, even if it was a little misguided. "Akinori, you are a being with both great light and darkness inside of you. If you choose the light, you have the power to save others. If you choose darkness, you have the power to save yourself. Which will it be?" Nori paused, then made his decision. "I...I choose both!" he said. He knew what his dark version had been through. He knew the reason why he became the way he did. "Both sides were just trying to do what they thought was right. I can't destroy one to keep the other." "Many would not even think of this choice." the voice said. "This is the most painful choice of the three. Are you sure you want to go through with it?" Nori nodded. "Yes." he said "As long as I have the ability to help people and can stay alive while doing so." The voice was silent for a few seconds. "So be it. However, you must convince those two, as well." Nori looked over to Artorigus and Laundsallyn, still trading blows. He ran next to them. "Both of you, stop!" Both hesitated, but put their swords down to thier sides. "Why are both of you fighting like this?" "We are on opposite sides." Artorigus said. "We have two completely different set of beliefs that can not possibly exist at the same time." Nori stopped him there. "No, that's completely wrong." he said. "Having seen both sides, I know that you are fighting for the same goal. If you would just join forces, we can make it the best for both sides." He held his hand out. "C'mon. If we team up there's nothing that can stop us." There was a pause. "Fine." Artorigus said. "I trust your judgement, Akinori. I always have." They both looked over to Laundsallyn. "Alright." he said. Both Artorigus and Nori were shocked at their first time hearing Laundsallyn's voice. It was surprisingly...normal. "My last master had my upmost respect." he said. "Which means I have the same respect for you. If you believe that this is the right way to do things, than I will follow your decision." And with that, both Artorigus and Laundsallyn shook hands, a little reluctantly, but with respect as well. Then both faded. Nori then opened his eyes in the real world to find himself lying in the doctor's office, too weak to move. He looked over to see May sitting next to his bed. He smiled. "I hope me being in the medical wing doesn't become a regular thing."
    GameDesigner
    GameDesigner
    Ra

Post by GameDesigner Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:44 pm

Yendys sees that Nori has awoken, and smiled. "Well, good thing you're back. You had excellent timing. Now, there's just Takeshi to deal with."
    Sophia rests on a nearby chair, and says, "Wow, using my psychic powers used more of my energy than I expected. Although, admittedly I haven't needed to use them to move anything in a long time." She pulls out a Reese's peanut butter cup from her pack, and eats it. Immediately, her energy increases. She laughs softly. "For some strange reason, chocolate increases my psychic energy more than anything else." Her face grows serious. "And yes, Takeshi must be taken care of. For some reason or another, the ball hasn't done anything yet. Shouldn't it have gone back to him already?"

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:13 am

Nori looked towards Yendys, still not sitting up. "I'm not an expert on these things, but I think it just takes some time. I'm not entirely sure of specifics, though."

Meanwhile, inside of Takeshi's head, he started noticing something on the slab in front of him. The part that was misssing was now glowing brightly. He walked over to it, and put his hand where it looked like the chuck should be. The light became brighter, until it became blinding and Takeshi had to look away.

As they were talking, the ball of light slowly hovered, and made its way to the room Takeshi was in.

The stone slab in front of Takeshi became complete again. He woke up and found himself in a wierd room, that looked kinda like a hospital. He didn't have the energy to get up, but he did try to look around to make sense of his surroundings.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Duel Points : 3862

Post by RainbowFlash Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:17 am

*may not moveing Gribs the death note tighter thoghts of useing on her self going on...She reched her limit all the Events she's strong but not that strang...she was at her brakeing point Alexander knew but telling her might be that thing to puch her over the edge*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:46 am

Nori looked at May. He'd seen that look on her face. He almost always had that look when he was younger, at the point of giving up. He decided he had to act. He gently grabbed her hand. "It'll be okay." he said softly. "Everything will work out." Nori didn't know where this was coming from. Most of the time, he was cold ad calculating, with very little emotion. He was hardened throughout his past, as well as his travels to get here. And yet, he couldn't help but be emotional.
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:14 pm

Gary deciding not to ruin the moment just stayed out of sight listening in. -Flashback to 9 months ago- "So all we have to do is watch?" asked Vince. "I need eyes and ears all around the Academy and after UDA... well that just proves my point" stated Gary. "As far as anyone knows I'm just a regular duelist, hence why this works" comments Gary. "Except for the part you've been obsessively studying the Supernatural and it's many forms since 07" stated Vince. "That just means I'm more useful than they think, that and none of the main Staff knows this" said Gary with a grin. -Flashback End- At this point Gary sat back in a Lobby chair with his eyes closed taking in the smells of the Wing strange to some but to him it brought a sense of comfort.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:57 pm

*May Jumped up and huged nori and did somthing she's never done...Cryed in front of others. "I was so scard that I was going to losse you I..I thoght I might have to kill you and...and and...." *She just cryed more*
    GameDesigner
    GameDesigner
    Ra

Post by GameDesigner Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:30 pm

Yendys stood back a little, not wanting to interfere with Nori and May. He moved back a bit and set next to Sophia. He asked her, "I noticed you've honed your psychic powers since the last time I saw you. Back then, you could barely lift a card with your mind."
    Sophia grinned and said, "Yep, I've really been training my mind, and I can even see the future. But for whatever reason, I can't see the future here. It's as if something's blocking it."
    Yendys nods. "Interesting," he says. "I don't know what would be causing you to be unable to sense the future, but at least your telekinesis is good." Yendys pulls out the Butterspy deck he made in there, and wonders why these monsters were just lying on the floor around Phoenix.
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:49 pm

As Gary leaned further back still with his eyes closed he could hear the light noise patterns of the machines and soft chatter of those around him. -Flashback to 9 months ago- "The Island has a mind of it's own?" asks a man with Brown hair and a buzz cut. "Yes and no" says Gary moving his hands as he talks. "More like very territorial Spirits, like Beedrill in Pokemon" answers Gary with a light smile. "And what they stop what they don't like?" asks the buzz cut man. "Exactly like Beedrill wouldn't you agree Alan?" replies Gary. "Yeah so what's the catch?" questions Alan. "The average person won't notice but because of this rule but some people with Powers might ether have problems using them or a partial loss of them" stated Gary.  "How many people know this? asked Alan. "About the loss or the rule?, those with loss will start to feel it about a mile from the Island and as for the rule only 4 people know" comments Gary. -Flashback End-

Last edited by HAIR on Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    GameDesigner
    GameDesigner
    Ra

Post by GameDesigner Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:45 pm

Yendys packs up the Butterspies, leaving that mystery for another time. He comments to Sophia, "Well, let's see if my powers work." He stands still for a moment, then begins to move his arms in intricate patterns. As he does, the water from the bottle he had left open begins to stream out of the bottle and float in midair. Yendys smiles, and manipulates it into a cube, a sphere, and finally a lance, then lets it flow back into the water bottle. "Well, my powers don't seem to have been affected. Maybe there's something on the island that prevents you from seeing the future."
    Sophia pouts. "Well, you can still waterbend, and I still can use telekinesis. That's all that matters. Seeing the future hasn't helped me much as of recently, anyways."
    Yendys comments with a smile, "Glad to see you're being optimistic, anyways." Yendys stretches, and says, "I'm going to go to the cafeteria to get some food. You coming, Sophia?"
    Sophia shakes her head. "No, thanks. I'm going to stay here for a bit more, to help make sure nothing happens."
    Yendys shrugs, and says, "All right then." He goes to leave, and as he does, he waves saying, "See you guys later."
    As Yendys leaves, Sophia decides she's going to try and concentrate her mind to see the future. Maybe, with enough mental power, she can break through whatever's preventing her power. So she sits on the floor, crosses her legs, closes her eyes and begins to concentrate.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:11 am

Stands up wipeing my eyes. "I'm Fine...thanks Noir...now...if you need me I'll be at the beach..." Walks out of the room not saying a Word affter that.
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:12 pm

It had been about 30 minutes since Vince had left the Medical Wing and Gary had decided to check on things. "Hello I don't want to ruin any moments but how is everyone feeling?" asked Gary knocking on Nori's room door. -Flashback to 8 months ago- "No the real question is how does one just find a Surgeon?" asks a Blond haired man. "Yes, that got me at first as well" says Vince. "Paul" says Gary. "Yeah?" the blond haired man answers. "Technically I'm not the one that found him" stated Gary. "Ok... then who was?" asked Paul. "My mom was" finishes Gary calmly. -Flashback Back-
    GameDesigner
    GameDesigner
    Ra

Post by GameDesigner Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:43 pm

Sophia cracks open one eye, and sees May leaving. She shuts the eye again, and says, "Well, I guess it's good to see the amount of people in the room thinning out. Lets me concentrate more, that's for sure." Keeping her concentration, she opens her eyes and flows water from her bottle into her mouth using telekinesis. She once more shuts her eyes, and keeps focusing on attempting to break through the limitations preventing her seeing the future. Though, when Gary asks the question, she responds. "I'm fine, at least. May was uneasy and upset, which is why she went to the beach. I can't quite get a read on Nori's emotions." She frowns and says, "Hey, you're the headmaster of this place, right? Do you have any idea why I can use all my psychic powers except that of seeing the future?"
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:23 pm

"Yes you see in a way the Island has a mind of it's own" answers Gary. "It can limit or even cut some powers completely at least as long as one is within a mile radius of the Island's outer rim" states Gary. "It seems to be more forgiving for things connected to Dueling however" said Gary. Upon saying this Gary heard a knock at the main door of the Medic wing to which he stuck his head out to see. At point he saw Vince carrying May. "Vince you having a problem?" Gary said with a light laugh. "Nothing that can't be helped" answered Vince placing her on the bed of an open room. "I'll be staying until she's been checked" comments Vince. Now turning back to Sophia Gary asks your Yendys' sister Sophia yes?" asks Gary. "May I ask what kind of powers you have?" Gary went on. In the background he could hear Vince "Doctor Culp we have a student with possible Heart problems in room 4" .
    GameDesigner
    GameDesigner
    Ra

Post by GameDesigner Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:32 pm

[color=#9966cc]Frowning, Sophia says, "Well, I suppose that makes sense. As for your question, yes, of course I'm Yendys's sister. As for my powers, they're all psychic powers. You know, telekinesis, seeing the future, and in rare cases, telepathy and mind-reading, though I haven't tried either of those since I came to the island." She then takes a moment to frown, open her eyes, and stand up. She then states, "In all honesty, if the island really has a mind of its own, more or less, and is less likely to stop stuff related to Dueling, then why did it block at least one of my powers, the one that would be most useful for dueling? And telepathy wouldn't usually help in Duels at all, but my telepathy might, and so would my mind-reading." She sighs and adds, "Although, admittedly, I haven't yet tried to use telepathy or mind-reading."
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:01 pm

"Sorry maybe I miss spoke the Island is More forgiving for those related to dueling hence why some have still been able to see spirits, as for the Future it may just like suspense Academy Islands tend to be that way" Gary responded with a grin. -Flashback to 8 months ago- "What do you mean your mom found him? asks a Blond haired man. "Paul, it's simple the main reason I wasn't the one to search was Hospitals tend not to take requests from kids" Gary answered still calm but now with a grin. "Kid?, when exactly did you meet this man?" Paul questioned. -Flashback End- "Doctor Culp is in with another student please stay until he comes in" said Gary.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:34 pm

*All takeing place in Mays Head*

May is laying downing as she opens her eyes slowly and she is in the middle of a Room half of it Wight and the other is Gold and looking to the left with the Gold Alexander was there. "May do not listion to him!" he yelled. be for I could even think of a Question to ask a hand truned my head to look at the wight side where a Man with eyes as Yellow as my Ra Jaket. "Hello there May....I have been Waiting for this day" he said with a Smirk. "what do you mean this da-" Befor I could finished he jently prshed his Index Finger Agesnt my lisp "shhhhhh it's ok Let me Explane Every thing....I am Light..." The man was Dressed in a Black suit and tie he looked like he was glowing his Skin was Wight Like WIGHT WIGHT he blinded in if it was not for the sute and his Blond haer and Yellow eyes. " You...Your Dream was to Give Justise to people who Cheated justsite!" How did he know all of this. "you See....every one has a Opaset Wight Black, Day night, You and your sister~" HE said with a Evil Grin as I clenched my Fist at the thought of her. "She's Coming my daer May…She'll Kill Every one on Hear…just to get back to you….you have the power to stop her all yo have to do is wright her name down in that little book of yours…but theres a Cech…yo kill some one as cold and evil as her you have to be that cold..you have to kill may…Kill the rioted People!" "DON'T DO IT MAY!" Alexander yelled the Light man Yelled at me "CHREACHERS LIKE HIM ARE THE RESON THE WROLD IS ROITEN YOU KNOW IT MAY!" "leave me alone…." I said Quitly and Weakly. "YOUR DREAM OF A BETTER WORLD!" "Leave me Alone…" * I Said Louder. "YOUR THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD GO THIS FAIR AND NOT GIVE UP!" *he grabbed my shoulders and shook me bait. "YOUR THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN DO IT!" "stop!" I yelled Crying braking down again. "YOUR THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN BE COME THE GOD OF THE NEW WROLD!" he Finished "SHUT UP!" I yelled as Alexander and the wight man flew back a bit. "you May…you only have 4 months to live….unless you wright your owen name in the death note…you can live longer" the man in wight said. "NO MAY ONCE YOU WRIGHT ONE NAME IT CONSUMS YOU!" I sat there thinking thin I slow stood up. "My Lady?" the man in wight said handing me the death note and a featherd pin "wright your fathers name to start" I stepped towered the wight man and took the death note and pin. "may I know your name…?" I asked. "why Light my Lady" he answerd Grining. "May please don't." Alexander begged. "Alexander…I was the chanse to be the god of the New world a god every one needs….as I Wroght the first letter of fathers name thin I saw an Image. "your a Monster! killing those people like that! I never want to see you again!" Thin the Image Disapaerd…I closed the book and handed light back the pin. "I'm sorry but…no deal. He got angry. "You…YOU…YOUR SOFT NOW!…it's that boy….IT'S THAT BOY! your going to let you r Hormons get in the way PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DIE BECUSE OF YOU AND YOUR WAYS!" Grabed his Throght my eyes chained from Purple to gold "I see the Truth and justest Agrees you are Evil and shall never Hurt any one In the power of the Gods let you be a Message to Evil Ashes to ashes Dust!" I clneded my fist and Light Explaed in to dust. To Dust" I turned to Alexander. "what am I?" "would you believe me If I told you Human?…I guess not…your not human but your not ready for the answer. back to Realadty

*the Real life now*

May Clame opens her eyes and Coughs a bit. "where am I…?
    GameDesigner
    GameDesigner
    Ra

Post by GameDesigner Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:53 pm

Julia hears May speaking, and goes over to her. "You're in the hospital wing. Vince brought you here when you collapsed on the beach," Julia explains. "How are you feeling now? I can tell that you're confused about something, but other than that, how do you feel?"

Post by Guest Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:24 pm

Nori opened his eyes. He didn't realized he had fallen asleep. It made sense, considering he hadn't gotten a whole lot of sleep recently. He looked over to a noise coming from the other room. He then noticed that May was laying on one of the beds. He wondered what had happened while he was asleep. He flung his legs over the side of his bed, grabbed his sheathed sword, and used it as a sort of cane to stabilize himself as he weakly limped over to the other room. "May," he started. "Are you alright? What happened?"
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:53 pm

I'm ok I just-" she saw noir comeing on and tryed to get up but her chest started to hurt again so she stayed down* I'm fine daer I just....." "you can't lie to him May..you know this" Alexander said. and he was right. "Noir...I..kinda had a heart attack...nuthing bad" Trying to brush it off
    GameDesigner
    GameDesigner
    Ra

Post by GameDesigner Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:18 pm

Julia frowns. "If a heart attack is nothing bad, I'd like to know your standards of 'bad'. Although, if you're hurting at all, I could probably go find my ever-hungry brother, since he can not only control water, but heal with it, which includes pain. You don't have to, of course," Julia adds, "but let me know if you do so I can inform him." Julia goes and sits down on the floor, sighing. "Of course, I wanted to duel him, but with this turn of events, I haven't gotten to," she says. "After all, it's been years..."
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:33 pm

I do not Need your brothers help...But thank you" I clench my first my chest hurting bad again but this time for somthing difrent
    GameDesigner
    GameDesigner
    Ra

Post by GameDesigner Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:30 pm

Sophia shrugs. "Suit yourself," she says. She pulls her deck out, still sitting on the floor, and faces away from everyone else. While looking through her deck, she stumbles across some cards she didn't remember being in there - two copies of Miracle Synchro Fusion, and two Ultimate Axon Kickers. She shrugs, and puts them in her deck, figuring they'll come in handy in hew next duel. Despite that, she can't help wondering where they came from.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:03 pm

Noir....." May ays with a Serise Face* "We need to talk..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content