Phoenix Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Back Down!!!

+6
GameDesigner
ammar2000
TwinThoughts
Duel K.
Shadow Sorceress
Mikey.J.Fudo
10 posters

The Doctor's Office

HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Duel Points : 2147487736

The Doctor's Office  - Page 3 Empty The Doctor's Office

Post by HAIR Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Doctor's Office  - Page 3 24ljupi

A Medical Office with a retired U.S. Surgeon in charge
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Duel Points : 3850

The Doctor's Office  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Doctor's Office

Post by RainbowFlash Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:03 pm

NORI! she nodies him to meany thangs going on at onces as she huged him. "lets get you out of hear ok?" walked out with him. "now what did you want to know?" 

OOC (noir move this part of the rp to the watter fall k?)
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Duel Points : 4353

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:09 pm

Mikey nods and said to Dragoon" No one found out who i am"
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:59 pm

"Ah Vince you came" said Gary as Vince walked into the main Medic Office. "Of course wouldn't you?" asked Vince. "No" Gary said flatly. "People of the Medic wing if you have yet to be treated and most of you have yet to be, wait here in the Main Medic Office and Do Not leave until oked by ether Vince or Doctor Culp" Gary half yelled. "For those that don't know I'm Vince" Vince said smiling and putting up one hand. "Doctor Culp is done seeing the man with the head injury whose now in room 1, he'd like the 2 duelists that passed out to go to rooms 2 he is waiting in there" stated Gary. "Vince I got to go thanks for covering" said Gary. "No problem" Vince said still smiling. And with that Gary left for his Office.

OOC Gary is now in his Office
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:56 pm

Mikey don't like to see miky like that. He pick up miku and said to her" Don't worry snowbunny, i am taking you to the waterfall, and we can talk about something ok?" His Eyes flash the Vampire Red And with his new Speed he heading to the waterfall with Miku.
    TwinThoughts
    TwinThoughts
    Obelisk

Duel Points : 4488

Post by TwinThoughts Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:02 am

"Well, I suppose I'll be going now." Sachet said to no one in particular.  He left the room with the vacant stare of someone deep in thought, and started heading off towards the forest.
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:11 am

Mikey made it back to the Office. " Don't worry Miku my love, I am here, sorry that I left I want to pick up something for you" He said to Miku as he hand her a Few Roses and Rub her head to make her fell better.
    Shadow Sorceress
    Shadow Sorceress
    Slifer

Duel Points : 4122

Post by Shadow Sorceress Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:20 am

Miyuki lifted her gaze when a gentle hand pressed itself to her skull. Wincing slightly she smiled at the flowers in Mikey's hand, "They're beautiful, Mikey. Thank you... " he vision then blacked out completely and her head slumped forward.
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:31 am

Mikey catch Miku and Blush." Don't Worry Miku, I will heal you but not here" he said to himself. He Went into His Vampire Eyes and begin to use his Super Speed to head to his dorm.
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:09 pm

"Miss Miyuki Nakamura, what seems to be the problem?" asked Doctor Culp now back in his White Lab coat. "And are visitors absolutely necessary?" Doctor Culp asked semi- harshly. "This is a medical Wing not a club house" he finished.
    ammar2000
    ammar2000

Duel Points : 4098

Post by ammar2000 Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:50 pm

I think I'm sick

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:30 am

Takeshi lay on he bed, with the only thing moving is his finger twitching every once in a while. His brain however, was still mostly active, in a dream-like state. He stood in a empty space, with nothing visible for as far as he could see. "Where am I?" he asked to no one in particular. He got no answer. He decided to walk around in this dream world, since he didn't have anything else to do. He noticed a large stone slab off in the dstance, and decided to go towards it.
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:34 pm

Back in the office Dr. Culp was checking Takeshi's vitals. Slightly annoyed he might have to call Gary about the current problem. Put simply it looked like Takeshi was in a coma the Doctor just hadn't found the trigger yet but had placed an IV in the Left arm and had set up a Heart monitor with EKG capabilities but he was still unresponsive.
    GameDesigner
    GameDesigner
    Ra

Duel Points : 4413

Post by GameDesigner Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:41 pm

Girafo rushed into the doctor's office, after hearing about Yendys's victory over Ha Des, and that he had fainted immediately after. Girafo went over to Yendys's bedside, and looked down at his young nephew. "You've become a powerful duelist indeed," murmurs Girafo. He then turns to a member of the staff who isn't the doctor, and says, "You're Vince, right? Could you give this to Yendys when he wakes up?" Girafo then hands Vince a small box and an envelope. "I'll be off now," he says to no one in particular. He turns back toward Yendys for a brief moment. I hope you recover quickly, Yendys. Girafo shoulders his pack, in which was his Duel Disk, and headed out of the office towards the waterfall.
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:37 pm

Vince stood for a moment holding the items which the stranger had given him. "Ever loyal family" Vince thought pocketing the items he decided to stay till he knew for sure Yendys would be alright. "I think it's best if these are given later" said Vince to the man in the White Lab coat behind him. "How long did this Semi- ICU room take to set up?" Vince asked the man in white now turning to face him. "Gary sent a message 15 minutes before you came in" answered Doctor Culp. "That's about 5 minutes before Mr. Yendys here won" stated Vince now sitting next to Yendys. "All I know is he said he was still in a meeting but for me to prepare this room Special" commented Doctor Culp. "Give me a hand and make sure none of that Magic is used in this Office got it?" Doctor Culp asked Vince. "Sure I'll even stay with him" Vince answered. Doctor Culp then checked the vitals and monitors around Yendys before going to answer his ringing Cell phone in his Pocket.
    GameDesigner
    GameDesigner
    Ra

Post by GameDesigner Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:42 pm

(OOC: This post takes place entirely inside Yendys's head, none of the characters notice anything except a little tossing and turning.)
    Yendys finds himself on clouds. He hears a loud laugh, and a voice he doesn't recognize says, "Well done on your victory, Yendys. I knew you'd be able to defeat Ha Des." Yendys looks in the direction of the voice and is shocked to see a duel spirit. "You...you're Master Hyperion, aren't you?" The man chuckles and says, "Of course I am. Good to see you recognize me." Yendys asks, "Is this...a dream?" Hyperion shrugs and says, "That depends on what you call a dream. I am communicating to you through your head, so you're not actually here." He snaps his fingers, and The Agent of Mystery: Earth comes with a globe of the Earth, zoomed in on PDA. Yendys sees himself lying in a bed in the doctor's office. Hyperion notices the look of worry on Yendys's face and reassures him, "Don't worry, you're fine. You'll regain consciousness as soon as we're done talking. Now, you remember your uncle Girafo, right? Well, he's not really your uncle. everyone just pretends he is. In reality, he is The Herald of Light, hence why he first set you up with a Light-based deck." Yendys looks shocked, but soon recovers. "So that's why he traveled so much, right? Because he was doing stuff for you?" Hyperion nods. "Right now," he says, "we're in the Sanctuary in the Sky. As you can tell, Duel Monsters is much more than a mere game. Now, I leave you with merely this piece of advice: what is contained within the box which Girafo gave to Vince will very much impact you, and perhaps others. What you do with it is entirely up to you. Now, wake." As he says that, Yendys begins to disappear from The Sanctuary in the Sky, and begins to stir in the bed down on Earth.
    houndthrow12345
    houndthrow12345
    Slifer

Duel Points : 3605

Post by houndthrow12345 Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:35 am

John ran into the hospitol wing finally finding his way after getting lost. He was hopeing to find someone who could tell him how yendes was doing. So he decided to sit down and wait until someone came out to the lobby.
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:24 pm

Vince thinks about the duel he had just seen then about the items given to him "One way or another he needs to stay a while Doctor Culp isn't the kind for Magic" he thought. Upon thinking this he sees Yendys toss and turn. "Of course it could have been much worse and it wouldn't be the first time if it did...." Vince thought. After completing that thought he sees Yendys start to stir in his bed "Mr. Yendys can you hear me?" Vince asked unknowing if he was really heard.

GameDesigner
    GameDesigner
    Ra

Post by GameDesigner Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:32 pm

Yendys opens his eyes to find himself back in the bed in the doctor's office, and turns to see Vince there. "Yeah, I can hear you," Yendys replies. Then he sits up and says, "Y'know, I feel fine. I think I just used up a lot of energy in the last part of the duel. I felt a strange presence with meat that point, almost as if I had merged with Ma'at to win, even though I didn't summon him. Although, I am a bit tired...I need some food to get my energy back." With that said, Yendys hops out of the bed and starts to leave, then he stops suddenly. He turns back around and says, "Oh yeah, can I have that box Girafo left for me? Master Hyperion said it's important that I have it."
    houndthrow12345
    houndthrow12345
    Slifer

Duel Points : 3605

Post by houndthrow12345 Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:28 am

john started to grow restless waiting on someone to come out so he decided to go for a walk around the academy and would be back in a little while to check up on yendes. john started hoping to himself yendes was okay as he walked out the hospital wing door and headed towards the duel arena he was still wanting to find someone to duel.
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:19 am

"Of course you can have the items Mr. Yendys but I really think you should stay just a bit till Doctor Culp gives you the ok..." said Vince. He then went on to hand Yendys the items in question.
    GameDesigner
    GameDesigner
    Ra

Post by GameDesigner Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:16 pm

Yendys took the box and envelope, and sat down in a chair near the door. "Fine," Yendys sighs. "I'll just see what Hyperion said was so important about these items." He opens the envelope, and reads the letter inside silently. Dear Yendys: If you're reading this, it means that you have woken up from unconsciousness. It also means that you know that I, Girafo, am actually the Herald of Light. Inside this envelope is a gift from me - my card. Feel free to do with it what you wish, but please, don't tear or rip it, or throw it away. I'm not sure what might happen to me should you do that. See you later. From, Girafo. Yendys folds up the letter and puts it back in, then pulls out the Herald of Light card. After thinking it over for a bit, he puts it in the rest of a cards that aren't in an actual deck. Then he opens the box, and finds a silver key. At the top, it has a sun and clouds, with a fancy building on top of the clouds. Yendys smiled, because it was surely a key to the Sanctuary in the Sky, and possibly Valhalla. Now Yendys realized why this key is so important - with it, he could have the great powers of the sky at his command, but if the key fell into the wrong hands, it could devastate the world. Yendys attaches the key to a small key ring on a necklace on his neck, where he also has his dog tags hanging. Yendys realizes now that the box is a Gold Sarcophagus, so he taps the Eye of Horus on it, changing it back into a card, and slips it in with The Herald of Light. "Oh, I almost forgot," Yendys says suddenly. "You wouldn't happen to know where my bird, Emag, went, would you? I haven't seen him since the duel, so I want to make sure he's safe."
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:51 pm

"Well as you may be able to tell but we get our weather like the Northeastern U.S. coast all 4 seasons , so I'd try near the Waterfall the hidden caves are home to many one might even be yours Mr. Yendys" said Vince. At the moment Vince finished his comment Doctor Culp walked in. "Alright if I heard right you wish to leave now yes?, well I'll give you a full run through first but if anything happens this was against Doctors orders" stated Doctor Culp. Doctor Culp spent about 25 minutes checking the monitiors, reflexes even took some Blood. "Alright I've done my run through if something comes back on the tests I'll call you at the contact number in your file" Doctor Culp said as he turned to leave. "Glad to see your ok Mr. Yendys and don't worry about the number, one was placed in your file when you joined Phoenix, per Mr. Gary's instructions for all members" Vince said with a smile.
    GameDesigner
    GameDesigner
    Ra

Post by GameDesigner Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:32 pm

Yendys smiled. "Thanks," he says, and exits the room, making sure to take all of his stuff with him. He suddenly feels a dark presence coming from the Duel Arena. "That's odd," Yendys mutters. "It can't be Ha Des, he's stuck in the Fields of Punishment in the Shadow Realm Underworld. I should probably go and see what it is." Yendys whistles, and waits a few moments, and Emag soon flies down the hallway and perches on his shoulder. Yendys smiles, and asks Emag telepathically as he begins to run towards the Duel Arena, Where were you? I remember you being with me in the Duel Arena, but where'd you go when I passed out? Emag replies, I was hungry, so I went hunting in the stream. Now, let's hurry to the Duel Arena. Yendys nods, and keeps going there.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:05 pm

Ooc: All of this is still inside Takeshi's head.

Takeshi finally reached the slab, when he notcied that it was slightly floating from the ground, if you could call it that. "What is this?" He said. It was a fairly large stone, very flat, but relatively tall. Takeshi estimated it was about twice as tall as he was. He then noticed something. There was a chunk missing out of the corner. He looked around, but saw no evidence of the missing piece. In fact he didn't see much of anything at all, otheer than the stone. He sat down, his legs too tired to do anything. He waited, in hopes that something would happen soon.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Duel Points : 3850

Post by RainbowFlash Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:59 pm

*is siting next to Noir* " this is All my falt...I was to Weak" Alexander did not say a thing and it was for the best. May was not in the mood for a PEp talked...she and he knew if she was stronger this all could have gone better but it's her falt that he's going threw all of it and if she needed to she thoght gribing her death note...she will fix it*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content