Phoenix Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Back Down!!!

+6
GameDesigner
ammar2000
TwinThoughts
Duel K.
Shadow Sorceress
Mikey.J.Fudo
10 posters

The Doctor's Office

HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Duel Points : 2147487706

The Doctor's Office  - Page 10 Empty The Doctor's Office

Post by HAIR Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Doctor's Office  - Page 10 24ljupi

A Medical Office with a retired U.S. Surgeon in charge
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

The Doctor's Office  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Doctor's Office

Post by HAIR Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:18 am

"I think there may have been a miscommunication in there somewhere I have no intent of taking you away from your family or friends, that being said it's more then clear if you were to harm any of them in a state of non- control you would never forgive yourself and training in our space would prevent that" states Vince facing Nori. "You would do anything to stop yourself from causing harm to him yes?" Vince asks looking at May. "I am only trying to give him a chance to do the same with near 100% certainty" comments Vince with a sigh. "I am only to offer not force as that won't help anyone..." says Vince.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Duel Points : 3820

Post by RainbowFlash Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:17 pm

H: ok noir tell you what I will give you my training for free it's faster and better you got 1 mints to decide or my offers off the table decide now

OOC: I'll wait for Noir to answer)

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:52 pm

Nori was torn. He didn't want to leave May, but he also didn't want to hurt/kill her because of what he is. He stood there thinking, his mind bouncing back and forth. Then, he took a deep breath and made a decision. "May..." he said, calmly. "I don't want to hurt you..." he looked at Hawthorne, then Vince. "However...I still think that staying with you is the best choice. Even with the instability between my light and dark sides...I'm sure there's a way. There's a saying I heard. 'If kill or die is our only choice, it's time to expand our options.'" he took another deep breath, focusing on staying on his feet. "I want to be with you, May. That's my decision."
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:52 am

"Mr. Nori I wish you the best and before I go back to the library I have 2 final pieces of advice I must give to you..." comments Vince. "First a quote by Friedrich Nietzsche, Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you" states Vince. "And secondly, there are many types of bonds for humans both animate and inanimate in the end these can save us" says Vince with a smile. -Flashback to November 3rd 2012, 192 miles off the coast of Japan- In a room of 20 feet by 10 feet Gary is lying on a couch asleep with his face and arms visibly cut up. -Flashback End- "After all we can't do everything ourselves can we?" Vince asks still wearing a smile.

Last edited by HAIR on Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:49 pm

H: *she sighs and shake her head* if you say so now you'll have to die hear *she pulls aknif out*
    M: NOT NOW! *she yells at her sister.*
    H: WHY NOOOOOT!? *she yells in a winy voice*
    M: where having a moment
    H: thats why I want to kill you it's making me sick...

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:52 pm

Nori, still hugging May, turned an angry gaze towards Hawthorne. "If you try to hurt her," He started. "I will not hesitate to end you." He held onto May tighter, unsure if he could actually defend her if Hawthorne attacked at this moment.

Takeshi kept watching from down the hall away from everyone's view, ready to take action if needed.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:32 am

H: *steps back* meh..not today...I'll wait till your at your strongest....Call it a pride thing but I want to kill her when she's at her weakest
    M:* picks noir up* your week dear you need rest *she carrys noir to her bed and places him down* I you can sleep dear...I will never leave
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:10 pm

As May walked Noir into room 9, Andy walked out of room 7. Upon seeing Andy, Vince spoke "No point in both of us being here with Ms. May watching Mr. Nori you can leave and I'll watching Mr. Takeshi in your place" says Vince. "Alright, I have to do a maintenance run anyway" states Andy. "Things are getting personal here and it's best not to crowd with matters of the Heart..." comments Vince his eyes momentarily looking at room 9. After this Andy leaves waving as he did so. Once Andy was out of the Medical Wing Vince sat in the open chair in Takeshi's room, room 7.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:12 pm

H: *sighs as she leans agents the wall shaking her head* Why is this so? *she said talking to are self* Are Offer was..more Logical....it was better....she...all she will do is...*she grabbed her head in pain lowering her self now siting with her knees to her chest* this docent add up...even tho I poisoned him with that tea he's still alive...did the position not work? no...thats not it it only weakend him yea but even so why is he still able to stand? theres something more...why is nutting adding up?
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:27 pm

In the middle of the confusion Doctor Culp gets within a foot of Hearth thorn blocking her path and speaks so only she can hear. "You must think I'm stupid... that what I wouldn't check? questions Doctor Culp. "Those 3 and a half hours she was here and you weren't I drew blood, I honestly don't care if you kill her off the Island but on my land it won't happen now tell me the poison and antidote" Doctor Culp commanded "You're not the first killer I've dealt with" he goes on to say. -Flashback to June 6th 1944, Midwest U.S.A.- There are 3 people in a run down barn, 2 kids 1 Blond and one with Black hair along with a black haired man. "You want him to come with us" the black haired man laughs. "I can speak for myself and all I want is as far as you'll take me" says the boy with black hair and green eyes. "Oh I'll take you as far as Pearl Harbor but my question is why..." questions the black haired man. "I want out simple as that" responds the black haired boy. "What couldn't wait for Rumspringa?" comments the man with a grin. "How did you..." asks the confused boy. "You wanted a name too right? how about... Culp, Robert Culp to be exact think of it as a way to remember how far you've come" states the black haired man. "As for the Rumspringa comment I've killed 37 people in a time of so called peace some of which could have been your kin..." answers the black haired man. -Flashback End- "Do not cross me you understand?" commands Doctor Culp.

RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:08 am

H: *she sighs and stands up looking you in the eyes* I poisoned her with the most leathle thing of all...faer...she faers me..she Fears you and soon she'll be so scared that she will beg me to kill her O yes! I can hear it now and right before that I'll make sure you die slowly with your blood running down my hand in to her Veiw so she can see that I am the god you all need * she grins* now get out of my way you failed of a human
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:08 pm

Just as Hearth thorn finished speaking Vince spoke within Nori's doorway "Tell me Ms. May did you catch all of that?". Vince's eyes looking from in front of him where May was to momentarily behind spotting Hearth thorn before returning to look May right in the eyes. "You have the power to end this... trust yourself" comments Vince with a light smile.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:40 am

H: she has no power...
    M: (thinks to her self) "dose he mean the note book? no it can't be he docent's know about it and even if he dose it's not wise to use it hear beside I left it in my room but..I have a small piace with me...dose he mean fight her?" (done thinking) What do you mean Vince?
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:46 pm

"Honestly I've been thinking since the forest when you saw Mr. Takeshi & Mr. Akinori fight your level of surprise at how they did so wasn't how one would say average" comments Vince. "Aside from personal or inner strength I've been curious have you dealt with something Supernatural before?" asks Vince. "As for your sister Ms. Hearth thorn you two being siblings who knows how much power you two share, just look at Mr. Takeshi & Mr. Akinori to see so" comments Vince.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:44 pm

M: I...*she looks down at her hands* I can't Take her...she's to strong...and yes I have but by the time I get to start using that power...I would be dead...she's the Stronger one...

H: See? she Agrees she can't Win

M: yea...but if you even think of hurting any one I'll make sure you die

H: y...you said your self that I could Esly kill you! *she yelled starring with hatred at her sister

M: who said I would live to tell the tale? *she stared back at her*
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:08 pm

"Well that almost sounds like a line in the sand no?, or fighting stance as it were" comments Vince with a smile. "Ms. May I would like to tell you a story, of 2 men whom technically had the same Power the first had his years before the other and hunted those that had it so he may be it's only holder" states Vince. "One day the first man sent the other away for years to stop the 2nds' growth, the Irony of course this only made the 2nd man stronger as he trained one would say obsessively" says Vince. "Until on another day they met in battle again but unlike the 1st man the 2nds' obsession was also his drive giving him... well let's just say the battle went in the 2nds' favor" states Vince. -Flashback to November 3rd 2012, 192 miles off the coast of Japan- In a room of 20 feet by 10 feet Gary is lying on a couch asleep with only lightly shredded Blue jeans on and the top part of his body covered mostly with bandages. After a moment Gary's head shoots up his right hand holding his head. "Ah your awake, you hungry? asks Vince coming from the back of the room. "Hey Boss, Paul was convinced you wouldn't survive I really should have placed a bet" states a Brown haired man with a smile holding a damaged duel disk. "Glad to know you care Alan" answers Gary grinning. -Flashback End- "Ms. May you have a reason for getting stronger do you not?, that far exceeds some current baseline of power no?" Asks Vince.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:49 pm

H: are...O my god you think some cheeses 80's movie pep talks going to help her she's Helples in fact...why am I waiting I can kill her right now *she grins and steps forward*

M: STOP! *she yelled pulling a piece of the note book out with a pin* one more step and I'll kill you

H: O know paper what are you going to do with that Wright my name down?

M: that exalt what I'll do *she glares at her*
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:53 pm

"80's you say?" questions Vince with a laugh. "Honestly I hear more of the Eras music then I do it's movies" Vince states. "Did you say that page could kill?" Vince asks keeping his right foot in between May and Hearth thorn. "Cheesy or not every word I said was true" Vince comments his eyes darting from May then Hearth thorn and then back to May. -Flashback to November 3rd 2012, 192 miles off the coast of Japan- In a room of 20 feet by 10 feet Alan hands Gary the damaged duel disk. "I'm guessing by the damage this one's mine" Gary comments turning it from side to side. "What do you remember?" asks Vince. "The last thing?" asks Gary. "A flash of Purple light" Gary responds. "I think our view was better then" answers Andy coming down the stairs in the back. -18 hours Prior, Japan- Andy, Alan, Vince and a blond haired man can be seen outside a Grey panel van about 200 yards from a warehouse. "Why aren't we going in?" the blond man asks the others. "Because for this plan we only need one duelist, going in now will only hurt" answers Vince. "The reason Boss waited till now to use one of Vince plans is because of the level of importance on ending this right here and now, Paul" Alan comments to the blond. Before Paul could answer loud snoring was heard from the top of the van. "Um gentlemen, I believe we should get behind the van" said Vince. Everyone but Paul did so quickly as Paul stood confused looking up at the source of the noise, after stepping back he could see a Brown dragon on the van's roof. Just as Paul looked at the warehouse a small Purple flash could be seen, just as it happened Vince tackled Paul to the ground seconds before the warehouse exploded. Once the smoke cleared Vince spoke "Is everyone alright?"asks Vince with a laugh. "Depends anyone else see that?" questions Andy. "A warehouse blown to bits?, nope" responds Alan with a grin. "You see Mr. Paul my spirit Golem Dragon likes to sleep should he come from his card large amount of power tends to be near by" states Vince. "I.e. the cause of a warehouse explosion" answers Alan with a grin. -Flashback End to 18 hours later to November 3rd 2012, 192 miles off the coast of Japan- "And you've been asleep ever since" Andy comments to Gary. -Flashback End- "Ms. May personally I feel there's a difference in to Kill and to be a Killer, although not all have agreed with this thought" states Vince.

Last edited by HAIR on Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:57 pm

M: Vince...i..I'm weak...but...do you think you could help me...get past that?

H: hm?

M: I'm sick of being Weak! *she yells in anger and the windows brake and so dose some Eleconics*

H: ha...hahaha...you...You...you...*she backs off*

M: help me controle this...Angry inside! *she yells as she grabs her chest trying to clam down*

H: this..just got so much better
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:25 pm

"I think I know a way to help yes" comments Vince with a smile. -Flashback to November 3rd 2012, 192 miles off the coast of Japan- In a room of 20 feet by 10 feet. "It just hit me where's Paul?" asks Gary. "He's up top calling family something about not being with them for 5 months" states Alan. "Good" responds Gary looking around the room. "Uh Boss?" questions Alan. "If it's about my eye I already know besides it's happened before" states Gary looking Alan right in the eyes. "Doctor Culp can fix it in one session yes?" asks Vince. "Yeah..." replied Gary. -Flashback End- "The question Ms. May is are you dedicated enough to go through with this?, I won't lie the road ahead is a harsh one" asks/ states Vince.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:00 pm

M: *she smiles* even if I'm not I don't have any other options...besides...he's not going to make it...I all ready no that...*she says in a shushed tone*

H: yea...the brothers don't have long now do that may-day?

M: you Soules B*tch!

H: hey come on...not like he loved you or ny thing right?
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:57 pm

Before Vince could answer Doctor Culp burst in. "What the heck is going on in here?" he shouted looking at all the glass on the floor. "Please forgive me Doctor Culp I may have egged things on to this problem" said Vince facing Doctor Culp. "Ladies let us take this next door to room 8 it's still empty you 2 may go first" comments Vince his hand out facing the door.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:25 pm

H: nah I think I'll take my leave...and may Daerling...have fun...you'll never be as stong as me *she smiles and the lights go off...they come bad on and she's gone."

M: *she's slinching her fist tears in her eyes as she falls to her knees braking down. all of the stress getting to her but her mask cover her teas well but it dose not block out the Crying*
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:17 pm

Doctor Culp had just left the room cussing under his breath. Vince turned to May and said "I still can help but I feel we should move a few paces further ahead then originally stated". "Here are the rules- I will go first, the same rules you use when being tested here will also be in play, finally to get the desired effect every time a monster of mine inflicts battle damage even 50 LP you will be hit with a small attack the number of time of which will be based on it Star level" Vince comments. "The attack looks like this and no the same will not be happening to me" states Vince his right pointer finger pointing to the ceiling as a small fist sized ball of Wind formed. "Each one will feel like you got punched by a 10 year old" says Vince. "We need somewhere private if you agree to these terms meet me at the pool, it's being cleaned so it's locked and drained" said Vince leaving for the Pool after throwing away the broken glass.
    GameDesigner
    GameDesigner
    Ra

Duel Points : 4383

Post by GameDesigner Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:10 pm

Ma'at floats into the doctor's office, carrying Yendys in his arms. After looking around and seeing no one, he calls out, "Excuse me, is there a doctor here? My duelist has just fallen unconscious after a duel with some sort of guardian to the Labyrinth." Ma'at sets Yendys down on an empty bed and stands next to him after saying that, and takes Yendys's backpack off to carry it himself, as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content