Phoenix Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Back Down!!!

+6
GameDesigner
ammar2000
TwinThoughts
Duel K.
Shadow Sorceress
Mikey.J.Fudo
10 posters

The Doctor's Office

HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Duel Points : 2147487759

The Doctor's Office  - Page 5 Empty The Doctor's Office

Post by HAIR Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Doctor's Office  - Page 5 24ljupi

A Medical Office with a retired U.S. Surgeon in charge
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

The Doctor's Office  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Doctor's Office

Post by HAIR Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:06 pm

"Ok lets take this in parts one May while you were unconscious Doctor Culp ran blood work, and MRI and EKG he doesn't want you leaving for at least 3 days and no guests except family Doctor Culp's orders" states Gary. "Nori you clearly need rest please do so" said Gary. "May and Sophia please get back into your rooms here until you've been cleared" said Gary. "Sophia, Vince will be finding your brother to fill him in, as for me I'll be staying here till I have a better idea of what's going on" finishes Gary.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Duel Points : 3873

Post by RainbowFlash Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:49 pm

*May still unable to move in her bed* 3 DAYS! no no She'll be haer in less I need to get ready for her! *trys to move but can't* OOWWW!
    GameDesigner
    GameDesigner
    Ra

Duel Points : 4436

Post by GameDesigner Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:54 pm

Sophia frowns. "As I recall, I don't have a room in here because I wasn't harmed. All that happened was I levitated Nori in here, and ate some chocolate to restore my energy. I'm fine, really. I was only in here because I needed a relatively quiet place to focus on trying to see the future, and this was it. Of course," she adds, "I utterly failed at that, so I'm just waiting here for Yendys to come back. And plus, if you mean a bedroom, I haven't made myself a room at the Academy yet, though I could easily do so with my powers."
    Just then, Yendys walks in. "Hey, Sophia," he says. "Vince tried telling me that you were hospitalized, but I could tell it couldn't be you. Plus, Ma'at informed me that May has had some heart problems. Is that true?"
    Sophia says, "Yeah, it's true. Vince did indeed find her on the beach, and he brought her here when she had some heart troubles." She holds up her wrist, with her duel disk on, and says, grinning, "Now, let's duel, Yendys!"
    Yendys chuckles, and says, "Hold on, Sophia." He notices May trying to move in her bed but being unable to, and says, "You might hurt yourself if you try to move prematurely, May. I understand it sucks to be in the hospital, but you just gotta deal for now." Turning back to Sophia, he says, "Sure, we can duel, but we need someone to spectate it, and I don't think there's many people, if any, in the Duel Arena."
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:58 pm

I don't care if I get hurt....I need to Move!
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:31 pm

"That won't be happening" a tall Gray haired man said looking at May sternly you are to stay there until I have the answers I need, and as a rule there is No dueling allowed in here at all" comments the man. "Gary if these 2 aren't needed here then they need to go" the man finished. "Of course Doctor Culp, Sophia Yendys please come with me you 2 have been cleared so now Sophia needs a room here at the Academy" said Gary. "Right this way" he said as he ushered the 2 out of the Medic Wing.

Gary's Next post will be in his Office ether Sophia or Gary can be first
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:57 pm

When they leave May Yells as she get up and limps to Noirs room opens the door limps in and shuts the door behind me. "We need to go and get ready..."
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:29 pm

"You're not going any where like that" commanded Gary blocking May's path. "There's pen and paper in the dresser next to your bed if you need to write a note if you need someone send to it but personally/ morally I can't let you out of your room like this I'll even send it myself if I have to" said Gary.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:00 pm

This is biger thin you...Look My sisters comeing and if we do not stop her people will DIE!

( OOC can you Pass my RP char She's needed XP )

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:26 pm

Nori stood up. "Don't worry, sir." he said. "I will personally make sure she doesn't do anything too extraneous." He looked to May. Her face was dead serious. He knew something bad was about to happen. "Please, sir. I have a feeling May is on to something."
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:34 pm

Sir my sister is affter me and hiding me from her will only anger her..."
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:16 pm

"Doctor Culp what if Nori here stays with May at All times?, and you can give them a deadline say 5 O' Clock sharp no later? Gary asks the Gray haired man. Looking at the wall clock with 12:28 PM lit up. "That way both parties get what they want" commented Gary. This caused Doctor Culp to stare intently at Gary to which Gary answered by looking him square in the eyes. "Fine, but if something happens it's on you" said Doctor Culp walking out of the room. "He is right this goes beyond bad ideas but at least you have till 5PM at which time you need to be back here no matter the outcome understand?" says Gary. "Ether way I'd hurry" finishes Gary.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:18 pm

THANK YOU THANK YOU! Noir Lets go" she said with her voice shakey
    GameDesigner
    GameDesigner
    Ra

Post by GameDesigner Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:44 pm

OOC: This all takes place before Nori and May's conversation, since I couldn't access my computer before that.

After being told to go to the headmaster's office, Yendys gets up and says, "Alright, Sophia, let's get a move on, shall we? Can't take too long, after all."
    Sophia sighs and says, "Alright, let's go, Yendys. After all, I do need a room here."
    At that, Yendys and Sophia leave the hospital and head up to the headmaster's office.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:00 pm

Nori walks to the door with May, making sure to keep an eye on her. When they walked out the door, Nori realized how cold it was getting. "It looks like it might snow soon. We'd better be quick." he said. He then realized he no longer had his jacket. I guess I'll have to grab the black jacket when I get back to my room. he thought. And maybe cut off some of this hair. It's really starting to get in the way. Nori laughed just a bit. A little while ago he almost lost to himself, but now he's thinking about such trivial things. He brought himself back to reality. "So, where do we go now?" he said "I know I need to head back to the duel arenas at some point, to pick up some stuff up that the dark me dropped. I may also need to go back to my room to pick up a new jacket before the weather starts getting bad." He paused and looked up to the graying, ominous sky. "Just when I thought things were going to quiet down..."
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:15 pm

My sister..we need to find her she's on the haer...But I don't know where...Noir...if we run in to her RUN...she can mess with mens minds she could..." the words hurt her but he needed to know. "she could trun you agenst me" Alexamder pleded with me. "You can't Defet her May please wait till your healed. I said Out loud. "I know I can't win...but...when I die...she'll Stop and go away....."

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:42 pm

"Don't worry..." Nori said. "I'm different from most people. It's almost like I'm...like I'm not human." He laughed awkwardly, then paused for a second, thinking back. My entire life has lacked emotion. he thought. Why should this new situation be any different? "Anyways, should we head back to the Duel Arena first? I need to grab the sword and Noble Knight my dark version had on him."
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:13 am

May gigles and sawed in front of him huged him looked up at you* you know...we have dated for a hole day...and havent even had are frist kiss... *she says shyly sliding her mast off so you can see her eyes*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:43 pm

Nori's face turned bright red. He looked around and started stammering. "It...it might not be the time for that...considering all that's been happening, and what's about to happen." he paused. He knew there was truth to his words, but something else was stopping him. He was...afraid. He was afraid of getting too close to people, just to have them be taken away from him. "I...I..." he stopped as painful memories flooded over him. He felt tears welling up, a strange feeling. "I'm sorry." he said, wiping the tears from his eyes. "I don't often get tears like this."
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:08 pm

-Outside the Doctor's Office- Vince leaned about 6 feet down the hall a cell phone to his ear. "As far I know they're still here... yes I will remind them about the 5 pm deadline but after the weather report you don't think a full shutdown is in order?" Vince asked still talking into his cell phone low voice and no one around. "Ok if it's not in the Main building?" Vince questioned. "I can do that" Vince answered smiling. "It's already 34 Degrees Fahrenheit out, it say when it will end?" said Vince. "Warning from 4:30 PM till 9:00 PM?, thanks and no I took a car" states Vince looking at his cell phone screen saying 12:46 PM before he kept talking.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:28 am

Mays post: M: "ok Lets get going" nori useing him as Suport I walk with him to his dorm

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:32 pm

Takeshi, finally up on his feet, walked out of his hospital room. His memory was a little fuzzy. All he could remember was escaping those shadow things, arriving here, then going to the forest. Everything after that was just kind of a blur. He noticed he was in some kind of a hospital/infirmary. Before he had gotten up, he heard a rather large group of people, but most of them seemed to have left. He then noticed an older looking gentleman, who looked around 60s-70s, who he could only assume was the person in charge of this hospital. He walked over to the man. "Excuse me, sir, but where exactly am I? I don't really remember much after I arrived on this island."
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:13 pm

Upon hearing Takeshi talking to him Doctor Culp turned around to face him. "Your in the Medical wing of Phoenix Duel Academy you passed out in the freezing snow a few days ago and then brought here by a staff member" stated Doctor Culp. "I have your belongings including your Duel disk locked up it's a common practice" commented Doctor Culp. "The only issue you have yet to deal with is dizziness weather your feeling that or not will decide if you are aloud to leave here with my permission" said Doctor Culp his eyes narrowing on Takeshi on the word permission.
    GameDesigner
    GameDesigner
    Ra

Post by GameDesigner Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:43 pm

Yendys walks calmly into the hospital, with Emag flying close and Sophia right behind him. Yendys sees Takeshi's awake, and smiles. "Looks like Nori's brother is just fine," he comments to Sophia. [color:8f29=6633cc]Sophia smiles and nods. "Yep, sure does. I wonder what I had felt coming from the forest though..."
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:10 pm

While talking to Takeshi Doctor Culp could hear two people talking behind him at this he turns still having an eye on Takeshi. "New patient or visiting?" he asks the two. -Flashback to 8 Months ago- Doctor Culp had just shut his door and was about to turn on the main light when the room lite up first. "Thought you'd try our school food Doctor?" asked Gary in a chair at the far side facing the door. "I like Chinese food is that a problem? Doctor Culp answered back. "Nope what's why I bought them, long story important part nothing traces back to me" Gary said with a smile. "On to your contract your employment history is need to know and they don't, as to the supernatural in most cases you'll be treating the symptoms not the disease" commented Gary. "You've worked in an E.R. before yes?" states Gary. "In medical school yes" says Doctor Culp. "Then welcome to Dueling triage Doctor" says Gary with a grin. "One final notice please play nice only the Staff get the memo that you don't believe in the supernatural so..." said Gary -Flashback End-

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:50 pm

"No dizziness." Takeshi said "Just a little confused." Then, when two new people walked in, the confusion continued. "Wait, Aki's on this island?" he asked. He tried to remember what happened between the time he arrived on the island, and when he woke up, but to no avail. "Do you know where he is, or what happened before I was in this hospital wing." He was hoping they might know. They knew his brother, so they might know a bit about what's going on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content