Phoenix Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Back Down!!!

+6
GameDesigner
ammar2000
TwinThoughts
Duel K.
Shadow Sorceress
Mikey.J.Fudo
10 posters

The Doctor's Office

HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Duel Points : 2147487735

The Doctor's Office  - Page 11 Empty The Doctor's Office

Post by HAIR Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Doctor's Office  - Page 11 24ljupi

A Medical Office with a retired U.S. Surgeon in charge
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Duel Points : 2147487735

The Doctor's Office  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Doctor's Office

Post by HAIR Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:33 pm

Upon hearing this Doctor Culp called out "Quiet we have 6 other patients" noting something had carried Yendys in open room 10. "Who or whatever you are get back in your card, I may not be able to see you things but I refuse to let you get in my way I'll deal with this now" states Doctor Culp covering Yendys with a blanket and hooking up an I.V. to his left arm. Then left the room to get the man's chart.
    GameDesigner
    GameDesigner
    Ra

Duel Points : 4412

Post by GameDesigner Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:26 pm

Ma'at nods in acknowledgement and replies, "Will do, sir," and vanishes into Yendys's deck.
    TheBatt
    TheBatt
    Honorary Staff

Duel Points : 3419

Post by TheBatt Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:29 am

Nori woke up, still really drowzy and weak, but better than before. He looked around and noticed neither May nor Takeshi was there. He wracked his brain to try to remember what happened, and slowly but surely he did. "I wonder where she went..." He said quietly to himself. With a little bit of force, he sat up on the bed and swung his legs over, standing up, finding it much easier to walk now. "Well, at least that's better." He did feel a bit stronger now, and as he paced back and forth across the room, he began to feel almost ok again. "Now i just need to figure out what happened while i was asleep."

(Ooc: Ayyyyy. I'm back. kinda. getting back into yugioh and i figured i'd show my face here again. idrk how active i'll be. might be a bit on and off. honestly not sure if i'll even make another post here after this one tbh. but i figured i should at least try. so uh. yeah."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content