Phoenix Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Back Down!!!

+6
GameDesigner
ammar2000
TwinThoughts
Duel K.
Shadow Sorceress
Mikey.J.Fudo
10 posters

The Doctor's Office

HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Duel Points : 2147487758

The Doctor's Office  - Page 7 Empty The Doctor's Office

Post by HAIR Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Doctor's Office  - Page 7 24ljupi

A Medical Office with a retired U.S. Surgeon in charge
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

The Doctor's Office  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Doctor's Office

Post by HAIR Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:39 am

Upon hearing May wake up Andy's head shot up. "Hey hold it, Doctor Culp doesn't want you moving for 24 hours you've been out cold for 2 days" states Andy. "The 2 brothers you were brought in with are healing fine and will be out the same time" comments Andy. "Let me find Doctor Culp" said Andy. After a minute he was back and Doctor Culp was in the doorway. "I'm told you have a sister any idea where she might be she didn't come in with your group and I need a next of Kin" questions Doctor Culp after shutting the door.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Duel Points : 3872

Post by RainbowFlash Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:05 am

*she looks around and see's the Doctor* I...What Are you talking about I don't even know where I am...look can you just please tell me why I'm hear?
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:08 pm

After hearing this Doctor Culp sighed. "You have no physical trauma are you sure you don't remember anything?, I have yet to find something in the last 49 hours that would warrant amnesia" Doctor stated while flashing a pen light in one eye then the other. -Flashback to May 18th 2011- Gary, Andy and Alan are all in a large room of a 1 story house with Gary sitting in a chair at the center. "He knows what he's doing right?" asks Alan. "Yeah, but better yet he can hear you" responds Gary. At this Doctor Culp walked into the room his eyes angry looking at Alan for a moment before walking behind Gary with a small case a foot long, 5 inches wide and 4 inches deep. "Ohhh I just remembered something" comments Gary as Doctor Culp opens the case to reveal 2 circle like objects the size of his fist 1 black the other white with numbers on it. "What?" questions Doctor Culp. "This has a light pulling feeling and that was with short hair now I have a pony tail" answers Gary with a laugh. At this Doctor Culp said nothing but placed first the black circle on top of the right side of Gary's head then the white. -Flashback End- Again Doctor Culp sighed. "Andy explain what happened before she came here I need to recheck her MRI" states Doctor Culp leaving the room. "Your boyfriend and his brother were in a what Gary would call supernatural fight, they are here in the Medical wing with sword wounds, Vince and I have been here off and on for 2 days checking on you 3 so we haven't a clue if your sister who was with you then is still here..." says Andy.

Last edited by HAIR on Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:30 pm

I...I still don't know what your talking about...? *may ask*

H: awww? your looking for me? how sweet~ *heart thrown says with her unbridle open holding it like some Nobale Women of the 1800's* Tell me May do you not remember a thing? *may shook her head and Heart thrown Fround* So sad....dose any one know why my sister is having this problem? *she said yawning sounding bored*
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:16 pm

"Ok so I just got a text back from a friend I think he might know what's going on" states Andy. "If physical trauma isn't causing this he says it might be physiological..." says Andy. "Have you ever been witness to a bloody fight that ended with serious or deadly wounds?" Andy asks looking at May. "Or maybe you know?" questions Andy looking at Hearth thorn.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:45 pm

H: O yes....She use to be with this guy...he injured Blood....but she didn't know till he wanted to see hers....I had to do something~ *she says like it's something people do every day* she always tried to forget that day...I did it for her....and now she's next when the times right *she smiles in a twisted way*

M: I...I do not know what your talking about...May I something for pain...? My face is hurting

H: I think you mean your burn mark dear

M: What...? what mark?

H: O yea you forgot hehe I think it's Cute my self.
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:09 pm

Upon the story's end Doctor Culp walked back into the room. "I was just getting something" stated Doctor Culp handing May a medium size White pill. "If that's the cause of your pain then you 2 need to talk, Andy leave them for a moment" commands Doctor Culp. At this Andy leaves saying "Alright Vince is still in the wing so I'll leave". "I'll be back in an hour to see about your pain" said Doctor Culp.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:53 am

H: Culp a word if you don't mind
    M: Wait what Mark? *She feels her face put pulls back when she feels the pain
    H: O you where in a fire nutting much
    M:....dosent Fire i don;t know hurt people?
    H: No may they bring people back to life
    M: I remember Fire Kills....
    H: Not in your case~ not Culp I wish to see Mays Medical Records or what you have at lest and if you do I shall give you her "real" Medical Records
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:56 am

"I will only give you a viewing if I have your sister's written agreement" comments Doctor Culp looking at May.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:24 pm

M: I-
    H: Nope. she is not In the right of mind to say so and as the only ken I have all legal rights to see what Infermation you have about her...of corse we can do this the Illegal way...
    M: Hey now I don't want a death just because of some stupid papers.....
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:35 am

"As you say she is in her right mind and has lost a fraction of her memory which is why a written consent is needed otherwise I would have just taken Verbal" states Doctor Culp. At this Doctor Culp left the room only to return 8 minutes later with a Beige folder. "If you agree then sign this" says Doctor Culp handing May the folder and a pen the words Consent authorization form can be seen at the top. "In the future it would be wise not to threaten the man responsible for watching your sister the 48 hours in which you were missing" comments Doctor Culp. "And one last thing a loss of memory doesn't warrant not of kin being her Legal care unless other facts are in play and in this cause they aren't" states Doctor Culp.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:53 am

M: ok ok *she dose the paper work*
    H: *when you hand her the folder she sticks her Tonhue out at you* Oooo wow so this is what they sent you....A lot is missing...and the date of her Scare is wrong happened *she takes a pin weighting the date in* there fixed~
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:06 am

"Alright, there are spare papers in the back of the folder loose while I am here write everything in English print that is missing along with the corresponding dates, as side from the records it will help to hear it" requests Doctor Culp.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:52 pm

H: Well. the fire is one mistake. *she flips to the back* She also has a bi poler type of persnalaty so one moment she's all shy and the next wanting to be all brave so watch out for tha...*flips the papers looking* where...do you have her heart medicine...? *she asked looking at doctor Culp* why is her heart condition not on this chart? my god this is why I told her coming hear was a bad Idea how can I kill her if you guess beet me to it? *she says pouting like a little kid being told no*
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:30 pm

"Look there are files on 954 people in the computers from over 14 different countries, before anyone takes a step on this Island I only know them from the files the fact there's a mistake on a single human being is not something you can easily judge after you have lived this truth for over 55 years" states Doctor Culp his voice raised. "And while we are being truthful I am a Neurosurgeon 83% of this people would normally not even be in my care considering that same 83% Neurological injuries or disorders, I chose to come here to help if you feel I am not feel free to leave as for your sister she can not for another 21 hours" comments Doctor Culp his voice still raised. -Flashback to May 18th 2011- "Can you legally do that?" asked Alan leaning back in a arm chair still in Doctor Culp's 1 floor house. "Technically the Academy will be founded in the U.S. so his license even on the Island 66 miles off the coast is still valid boarding schools have similar laws they just don't have Neurosurgeons on hand" answers Gary putting the Black tie back in his hair. "The problem is the Medical records the Academy will have people from at least a dozen countries and considering the different level of care in their homelands he may not even have a clear picture" comments Gary. "Then again his skill isn't in the records it's in his response, I'm a walking example of what happens when he's hit with a more physical problem" says Gary with a light grin. -Flashback End- Have your sister calm down or I will ask her to leave" commands Doctor Culp looking at May.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:04 pm

M: LOOK! can I just see my boy friend?
    H: you remember him but not me? Ohch may way to hurt me
    M: Look...I'm sure your a good person All I remember tho is my name and My Boyfrineds name
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:50 am

"Look, aside from what's in your Medical file I know nothing about you peoples personal lives but there were 2 men brought in the same time as you an Akinori Hashimoto and a Takeshi Hashimoto" states Doctor Culp. "Akinori is in room 9 and Takeshi is in room 7 while you are here in room 2" comments Doctor Culp. "Finally all 3 of you are on watch for 21 hours more but... there's a wheelchair in the closet have your sister help you in and out and you can see them but you must be back in your bed within 20 minutes" answers Doctor Culp with a sigh.

OOC- I have no clue when Batt will post so I don't know how that will work I could maybe message him another way, want me to try that? PM your answer
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:06 pm

M: Thank you Doctor
    H: Worhtles...
    M: HEY he's doing his best
    H: what ever look lets just get your memory back ok?
    M: How do we do that?
    H: Docter any way to speed up her memory?
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:12 pm

"Certain smells or sounds normally work best studies show major sensory activity can cause flashbacks" states Doctor Culp. "If this current loss of memory is similar to one in he past then it could form a bridge as her sister you might be able to know said trigger..." comments Doctor Culp.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:56 pm

M: Well....?
    H: I...hm...I got something..but I'll have to leave for a bit..Be Right Back *Heart thrown walks out of the Office*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:29 pm

Nori is sleeping in his recovery bed, attempting to escape the memories of what he had become. However, they were still haunting him in his dreams. He tossed and turned involuntarily as the dream became more and more violent. He then woke up, startled and breathing heavily. He looked around to ensure that he was where he thought he was, then attempted to calm down a little. "I...I'm a monster..." he said to himself.
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:22 am

"I'm sure that's not true trust me I've seen monsters both spirit and Human forgive me for saying so but if anything you had a moment of weakness many do you shouldn't blame yourself..." comments Vince gently to Nori while sitting in the dark. After saying so he turned on the room light and sat back down in the same chair next to the bed. "More importantly how do you feel?" Vince asked his voice still in a soft and gentle tone.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:34 pm

M: Is he up yet?
    H: O hush you and be patient
    M: I don't want to I want to see him right now!
    H: my god your...and you wonder why I want to kill you
    M: HMP! meany
    H: and don't foget it dear
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:16 am

When May and Hearth thorn finished talking Doctor Culp walked back in the room after being gone for 9 minutes. "Akinori is now awake with the light on weather or not he wants visitors I wouldn't know" states Doctor Culp. "Do have or now anything that will trigger her memory from here senses that takes precedence over a visit..." comments Doctor Culp looking at 1 sister then the other.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:46 am

M: I
    H: *cuts may off* HUSH!.....is there a stove? maybe the sent of Tea might help. Father use to drink it all the time

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content