Phoenix Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Back Down!!!

+6
GameDesigner
ammar2000
TwinThoughts
Duel K.
Shadow Sorceress
Mikey.J.Fudo
10 posters

The Doctor's Office

HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Duel Points : 2147487735

The Doctor's Office  - Page 8 Empty The Doctor's Office

Post by HAIR Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Doctor's Office  - Page 8 24ljupi

A Medical Office with a retired U.S. Surgeon in charge
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

The Doctor's Office  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Doctor's Office

Post by HAIR Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:16 pm

"Yes, I have a single burner here in the Medical wing for personal use as well as Earl Grey, Camomile and Peppermint tea" states Doctor Culp. "Follow me and bring your sister I don't make it a habit of leaving unattended in my personal space" comments Doctor Culp. At this he leaves the room to go back to the Medical Wing lobby but instead of going left from where you first enter it he heads right. From here you see a single refrigerator and a stove top with no oven underneath. "The whole Academy is electric so there's no coil burners" says Doctor Culp placing 2 of each type of tea on the kitchenette counter.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Duel Points : 3849

Post by RainbowFlash Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:37 pm

H: K May you herd the nice man Upy
    M: Upy?
    H: *picks may up Princes Style* Upy!
    M: h-hey watch it!
    H: I won't drop you clam down! *heart thrown carrys may and sits her down in a chair* see? better now?
    M: strop treating my like a baby....
    H: you keep acting like one. I want my boy friend I want my boyfriend! gosh yous a pain
    M: I should!
    H: what hit me? you can badly walk now clam down as I make some tea *truns to Doctor Clup* I got my owen tea I would like to use if thats ok

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:59 pm

Nori looked over to Vince. "I...I feel...I don't know..." He started trying to move his fingers, arms, and legs, with some success, but not much. He was still in a considerable amount of pain, both physical and psychological. "I'm just...kinda worried..." he started. "What if this isn't just a moment of weakness? What if it keeps happening? I don't want to hurt anyone else because I'm too weak..." With that, he trailed off into thought. Thinking of his past, and everyone he's hurt. The list seemed to long to count. Nori turned to Vince again. "How is everyone else doing?"
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:26 pm

Vince looked at Nori and saw his concern. "Ms. May is up and about and your brother is healing nicely however I don't think he's awake yet..." states Vince. "You know a dear friend of mine asked these same questions worried he might be enjoying the rush, to make sure he could control it and not the other way around he became obsessed with it now a days he handles it as if it were second nature" comments Vince with a smile.

Doctor Culp looked at Hearth thorn and nodded backing away from the burner and going behind May checking the wheel chair she sat in.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:32 pm

H: *she smiles and puts the tea in the pot and watches it gently humming a tone*
    M: wh...whats that song?
    H: Hm? o nutting just something mom use to....do you remember it?
    M: Sounds like I know it...but Nuthing other then that...
    H: *shrugs and hums more waiting for the tea*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:43 pm

Nori looked at the ceiling. "Yeah, but..." he started. "Your friend probably has a lot more willpower than I do." he chuckled slightly, fading awkwardly. "I can't even begin to understand how to control this...especially not without potentially hurting others..." He started trying to move his fingers again, with more success this time, grasping and ungrasping his hand relatively easily.

Takeshi was in his bed, asleep. He wasn't really dreaming about much, at least, nothing he could remember. He then slowly opened his eyes, remembering he was in the hospital wing. He turned over and sat up in his bed. "I guess I'm recovering fairly quickly. I hope Nori's doing alright..."
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:18 pm

Doctor Culp sat on a bar stool and watched as Hearth thorn talked with May taking a mental note what was said.

"I have no doubt you have the will power needed for control and as for my friend well... let's just say he has had his Dark moments too" comments Vince to Nori. "He has a saying you had the key long before you had the lock, I have a good feeling this quote works in your cause as well at least from what I've seen" states Vince with a smile.

While Doctor Culp was dealing with May and her sister and Vince was with Nori, Andy was outside room 7. "Good, you're awake how are you feeling? asks Andy standing in the doorway before shutting the door and turning on a light. "No big surprise but the Medical Wing is busy today" Andy says facing Takeshi.

RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:01 pm

M: Doctor is it normal if my face feels...tengaly?
    H: Well...I think that might just be the fire hun
    M: can you explain this fire thing...?
    H:....I would rather not..if I do I would kill you...your safer not knowing
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:09 pm

"I disagree, even if it has a slim chance of helping you should tell her in the end we can't guarantee for sure what will work and won't" states Doctor Culp eyeing May.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:34 am

H: *sighs* it was a friday I think....It was a Dark night cuss of a full moon...but there was a fire a big one...I thought it was just some house...it turned out to be our house....I went up to the house with Father seems we where out for a walk...well I wanted to go in to save you...and...I was to late...you stopped breathing...your face...burned....but Thankfully the doctors where able to save you...and...well long story short they found out that dad started the fire to get the inshernce money...and....to get ride of me...he was going to send me in there and light it but I wanted to go for a walk so I guess he thought getting ride of you was better then nutting...e-Exuse me I need a moment *she leaves the room tears in her eyes*

M: I....I don't know what to say...
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:53 am

"I think I might have an idea, if fire was the event and not tea setting a small fire in front of you might help do you approve?" questioned Doctor Culp looking at May. After saying this he took a ceramic pan and place some folded up notebook paper in the center of said pan. "I deal with physical trauma of the brain not psychological by choice but that doesn't mean I don't have clue as to how the other can work..." says Doctor Culp placing a box of matches next to the dish. "I ask again do you permit me to do this?" asks Doctor Culp. "If so then stand back and watch the flames lets all 5 senses take part" comments Doctor Culp with a match box in his right hand and a unlit match in the other.

-----------------

OOC- Once you answer then I will post of him lighting or not lighting the match, not until
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:28 pm

M: I...
    H: if she remembers she'll scream and greek out...fires scare her...
    M: I don't care...I need my memory back...
    H:....I was hopping you won't...IF you get your memeorys back...we won't be able to be together sister
    M: is it worth if even if the love is fake from my side?....Do it doc
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:31 pm

"Very well... last piece of advice drink some of that tea while you look might speed things up even more" comments Doctor Culp. And with that he lit a match tossing it into the ceramic pan with paper which instantly caught on fire.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:05 pm

M: *As soon as she see's the fire she jumps a bit but not a big Reation*
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:03 am

"Good, now without thinking it through say whatever comes to mind" says Doctor Culp watching May's reactions. "Let it come naturally" Doctor Culp comments.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:37 pm

M: I.... I... *she covers her eyes* I CAN'T STAND IT TAKE IT AWAY!!!
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:52 pm

Upon hearing May start to scream Doctor Culp quickly poured a small glass of water from the sink behind him then emptied it out over the flaming paper. "Fine, I will taking you back to your room there is a chance you will have nightmares but comparing them with your sister will help" comments Doctor Culp while placing her in the wheel chair and pushing it to her room. "Rest, there's a single Hospital grade pain pill and water next to the bed take it when needed" states Doctor Culp. After which he left the room while turning out the light and shutting the door.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:50 pm

M: may leys for a bit*
    H: told you it was a bad Idea *she says looking at the dorcter* she's....not normal not like normale people...
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:51 am

"Until she is mentally capable she can't leave I've tried my ideas but haven't heard yours" comments Doctor Culp his eyes narrowing at Hearth thorn.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:05 am

H: well how about instead of using asthretning as fire...maybe I go in there and tell her her past untell something clicks
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:09 pm

"I suggested that same thing to you no less then an hour ago" thinks Doctor Culp. "Very well, I will be in the back office if you need me and don't forget about the pain pill there you only need 1 per 8 hours" states Doctor Culp pointing at May's bed stand. After commenting he left the room and shut the door leaving May and her sister alone.

OOC- Doctor Culp is no longer in the room
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:21 pm

H: May....*she sits down* lets talk
    M: sister...get my mask please
    H: *smiles reechoing down and handing her Mays mask* remember?
    M: not all..but enuf to know that your a dead women walking...*puts her blue mask on*
    H: so are you my dear dear sister
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:10 pm

As May spoke with Hearth thorn Doctor Culp sat in the desk chair in the back of the lobby. "90 minutes till those 3 can be released from their 72 hour hold" thought Doctor Culp. While thinking this he typed the new information he got from Hearth thorn and placed it in May's file with the tag Pending making a mental and digital note to get May to sign off on it.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:15 am

M: where is he?
    H: who?
    M: you know who
    H: you mean your boyfriend?
    M:....Wheres Noir
    H: he's hear
    M: good last I remember...*shakes her head* it's still a bit bleary
    H: glade your safe
    M: really?
    H: yea now I can kill you my self
    M: wow...thanks sister...I feel the love
    H: hehe Your Welcome
    M: I hate you....
    H: You love me you know it.
    M: At one Time....at one time I did
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:38 pm

After finished putting in the new data Doctor Culp leaned back in his chair and turned off the computer. -Flashback to May 26th 2013 12:01 AM- The inside of the Medical Wing is bare with only 4 people in it Gary, Vince, Andy and finally Doctor Robert Culp. Everyone but Doctor Culp sat in the lobby as the Doctor sat in the back of the lobby with the door open. "How much exactly did it cost to build this Wing?" asked Andy. "You remember my favorite amendment?" responded Gary. "The fifth" answered Vince with a smile. "Ok, how about what you'll tell people..." comments Andy. "A skilled surgeon that is a non-believer in terms of the supernatural" states Gary. "I love how carefully you pick those words" says Vince still wearing a grin. -Flashback End-

Last edited by HAIR on Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content