Phoenix Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Back Down!!!

+6
GameDesigner
ammar2000
TwinThoughts
Duel K.
Shadow Sorceress
Mikey.J.Fudo
10 posters

The Doctor's Office

HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Duel Points : 2147487735

The Doctor's Office  - Page 2 Empty The Doctor's Office

Post by HAIR Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Doctor's Office  - Page 2 24ljupi

A Medical Office with a retired U.S. Surgeon in charge
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Duel Points : 3849

The Doctor's Office  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Doctor's Office

Post by RainbowFlash Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:42 pm

no not that...theres somthing difrent about you I just can't pin it....it's like...a..I can't place it...if you can hael Noir that would be grate" *as pain shorts from my right side I hold it trying to look like I feel nuthing but It's plan to see that I am in pain by the way I'm holding ym side. "May your bleeding you need help" Alexander said I'm fine I told him. "Are all Half Humans this Stubern?" "HALF,.....WHAT!?" " O I thought you knew your self... Guess not" BEfore I could ask any thang my side was hurting more aggg...where did I get this wound from? I thoght to my self. I tryed to talk to the two so they would not see me in pain. "so you two are both Ra s and you'r Dateing..thats cute you two look like you sould  be togeather and when I say that I look at Nori I haer. "do you like-" I cut Alexander off and blushed as I told him to shut up..thang god I was whering a mask.
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Duel Points : 4352

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:27 pm

Mikey said to May" Um Sure i will heal you, just don't tell anyone" Green aura come around May and heal her from any wounds and injory she have
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:40 pm

how....HOW DID YOU DO THAT!?" is Conplet shock.
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:51 pm

Mikey said to her" I can't tell you, but Nori and Miku know it ask them"
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:44 pm

"Hey, what are you people doing?" Doctor Culp asked walking back in half yelling. "This isn't a party" Doctor Culp went on. "You each need to ether come with me to get a room or go back to your own in this wing and push the button if you need me" Doctor Culp said voice raised. He then turned to go to his main Office. "Fun isn't he?" asked Gary now calling from the main Medical Office. "But trust me he knows what he's doing just ignore the bedside manner" Gary said grinning now in the doorway. He was wearing his Dark Grey 3 piece suit today in a Royal Blue shirt and his Beige Rain coat. 

OOC Mikey you can't fly on your Duel Spirits
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:57 pm

OOC: Sorry

Mikey said to the Doctor" Ah, i am sorry, i going back to see my friend nori, he need all of us in this time" He head back to the room with Miku and Nori.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:07 pm

Nori was glad to have had the healing aura, He now had control of his muscular functions and sat up. He slowly felt his energy return, and thought he might stand up, but he decided not to risk it. His old scar still hurt. He remembered the night he got it. The night he couldn't remember. The night that she... He decided to stop thinking of painful memories of his past. He looked up to Miyuki. "Thanks." he said, as he slid himself off of his bed and stood up on the floor. He stretched, and tried not to agitate the injury. As he did this, he wondered about Takeshi. It was obvious to Nori that the forceful manner in which he had to force the dark soul out of Takeshi had probably taken it's toll. He thought that it's possible that a part of Takeshi's soul was kicked out with the bad one, and was still with that shadow. He needed to find him as soon as possible. For now, though, he would spend time with his friends and recover. He needed to be stronger to beat that thing. As Nori looked to the door, he saw Mikey. "Hi." he said. "I see you found Miyuki."
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:09 pm

Mikey said to nori" Yep, i found her in the waterfall" He said to Nori" Hey, nori, can you tell May who i really am?"
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:43 pm

Gary stood still in Nori's doorway watching all of this take place. "Ok I have one rule when dealing with Doctor Culp" said Gary making sure the door was shut. "He doesn't agree about others Ideals on the Supernatural ie Duel Spirits" commented Gary. "So I don't know what exactly happened but in the end I feel I should have some explanation since this will most likely happen at least in some form again" stated Gary his eyes narrowing and moving from Mikey to Nori. "So put simply tell people if stuff like this happens again Tell Me" said Gary his voice slightly more forceful on the last 2 words. "That said what happened? asked Gary flashing a quick smile "Oh and the more details the better" he finished.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:14 am

Nori took a deep dreath and tried to gather his thoughts on what happened. "Essentially, a shadow person/thing that I've had some run ins with in the past came here and made me duel against my brother, who had been turned evil by his associate. After I won, his associate was forced out of Takeshi, and then we both collapsed. I believe that the way that I was forced to seperate them may have taken a small sliver of his soul with it, and may be why he hadn't woken up yet. As for me," he continued. "The dark aura that the shadow emitted seemed to make the shock from taking life points into actual pain. With the amount of damage I took, along with the fact that the same arua seems to have some adverse effects on me, seems to have drained me of any energy I had." Nori paused. "Now I just have to find that guy." Nori trailed off, trying to see if he knew any clues about where this shadow could be, and possibly to see if his theory was right about who he was."
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:55 am

s-sorry...M-may I stay with Noir...? he's...all I have at this place...
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:08 pm

Mikey was by miku side with nori. He said to Nori" Hey, i think it time to tell may who i really am"
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:52 pm

? "who you really are...?" "you know if there tell you. you should tell them" I don't know what I am I barly know what you are you you live in y HEAD!" I told him. "......"
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:59 pm

Mikey said to May" I wist i can tell you, but my friends can explan it more better then me"
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:24 pm

"Ok so a controlling shadow is following you while harming those around it" summed up Gary. He then sighed "a perfect thing not to tell the Doctor" he muttered under his breath. "Alright thank you for the info and again if things like this happen again come tell me" said Gary. "Oh and whoever owns that flash of Green light, I"d like to hear about that too" commented Gary with a light grin on his face.
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:18 pm

Mikey said to the doctor" That, you need to ask the headmaster you need to hear it from him not from me" mikey turn to nori and said to him" I think you need to tell may who i really am"
    Duel K.
    Duel K.
    Slifer

Duel Points : 4148

Post by Duel K. Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:54 pm

Drake walks in, with a big bump on his head, and deep gashes everywhere "Ummm Doc, I don't know how to say this, but I tried to fly on an creature that turned out to be a spirit, and I fell on something and im all torn  up, Think you can help?"
    TwinThoughts
    TwinThoughts
    Obelisk

Duel Points : 4487

Post by TwinThoughts Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:26 pm

"Wow. You really take being antisocial to a whole new level." Thoughtful Investigator muses to Sachet, who is currently observing the giant mob of people from behind a potted plant. "You know how I am. Anyways, I'm curious about how that one guy turned out. The one possessed by his dark side." "Well then go in there, strike up a conversation." I'm not doing this right now, Sherlock. We can argue about my social life  later. For now, how about we do some investigating. You are an investigator, right?" "Fine. I suppose I'm a little curious about the whole affair as well." They fall silent and watch the group with newfound interest.
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:18 pm

"The man behind potted plant you have anything you'd like to add?" Gary asked still looking at Nori. As soon as Gary said this he saw Doctor Culp mumble something under his breath before going to the man with the head wound at this Gary smiled "Finally his specialty" he thought. Doctor Culp directed the man with the head wound to a new room. "Everyone gets their own room in here if you leave your door open that's not my Problem" said Doctor Culp. "Now do you have blurry vision or a headache?" asked Doctor Culp. "And your pain what's the level, 1 being no pain and 10 being the worst you've ever had" questioned Doctor Culp.
    TwinThoughts
    TwinThoughts
    Obelisk

Duel Points : 4487

Post by TwinThoughts Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:00 pm

"I knew you should get some better cover." Thoughtful Investigator muttered to himself. "Oh, not really sir. I was just watching." With that he stands up and walks over to the rest of the group. "You know what they say, if you can't hide from them, join 'em.  I'm Sachet Pyralis, nice to meet you all."

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:31 pm

As more people showed up and things got more hectic, Nori walked over to May. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Did the aura from that shadow have any negative effects on you?"
    Shadow Sorceress
    Shadow Sorceress
    Slifer

Duel Points : 4121

Post by Shadow Sorceress Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:10 am

Miyuki just stared as everyone was having their conversations. As the number of people began to increase, her head started to hurt a little bit, so standing Miyuki deciding to go outside for some air. When she was about to cross the threshold of the doorway, a wave of darkness flooded her vision and she fell to her knees then slumped to the floor using the doorframe as a support.
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:17 am

Mikey saw that miku is on the floor and came to her. He said to her" Snowbunny, are you ok?" Miket begin to think of ideas of what the hell is going on today!
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:33 am

....who are thes people... "O I am May...Nice to meet you" she said not wanting to be rude....umm..." I said to the other person in the room. "your bleeding you know"
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:52 pm

"OK I NEED EVERYONE EACH TO GO INTO THEIR OWN ROOMS AND WAIT UNTIL I CAN COME IN" Doctor Culp yelled. "You with the head wound I'll see you first come in room 6, the rest of you don't make a sound and wait" commanded Doctor Culp going into room 6. "As he said please one per room" said Gary. "Yeah...I'm never getting out of here am I" Gary thought. -Flashback to 8 months ago- Gary, Andy and Vince are seen standing inside a living room of a single story Red brick house. The three gathered around a couch. "Remind me again what you and your Mother used to call this man?" asked Vince. "2 Things Mr. Personality or Doctor Sunshine" answered Gary. "Of course he has his own reasons for accepting the offer but other then that I feel he will be needed in more ways then one" Gary commented. "The man is great with detail and as long as he thinks it isn't purely Medical he will give me a copy of the info that goes through the Wing" stated Gary. -Flashback End-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content