Phoenix Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Back Down!!!

+6
GameDesigner
ammar2000
TwinThoughts
Duel K.
Shadow Sorceress
Mikey.J.Fudo
10 posters

The Doctor's Office

HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Duel Points : 2147487735

The Doctor's Office  Empty The Doctor's Office

Post by HAIR Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:23 pm

The Doctor's Office  24ljupi

A Medical Office with a retired U.S. Surgeon in charge
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

The Doctor's Office  Empty Re: The Doctor's Office

Post by HAIR Sun May 26, 2013 7:46 pm

Alright so you want this over here right Doctor?" asked Gary. He turned to the man he was talking to it was the Island's very own Doctor/ Surgeon. The man's name Doctor Robert Culp. "Yes there, and only you had a key to this Office? commented Doctor Culp harshly. "Yes, I made sure only I did and I didn't even touch anything aside from the plans you sent" commented Gary. It had been 2 weeks since Gary had left his Office. Today he was in his Green tee shirt and Blue jean shorts with his hair tied back into a pony tail helping Doctor Culp move some boxes inside the locked Doctor's Office.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Duel Points : 3849

Post by RainbowFlash Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:46 am

HELLO!?" I run in the office. "I NEED HELP TWO PEOPLE PASSED OUT!" I hope there both ok is the only thoghts that went there my mind.
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:49 pm

"Hi Doctor Culp is in the back he'll back he'll be out in a minute" said Gary. "Your a Ra yes? Gary asked, "I try to remember at least my students names" Gary finished. "Ah here he is" commented Gary as a man in a White lab coat walked in from the back room. "Get those 2 to some beds" said Doctor Culp looking at Gary, then he turned to May and said "What happened?".
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:03 pm

a duel and thin they just passed out....god it's hot in haer....." messing with my mask
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:22 pm

"So ether dehydration or exhaustion" said Doctor Culp checking both parties Heart beat. At this Gary smiled to himself "Yeah...no" he thought. "Well" said Gary turning to May "I leave you and your friends in the very capable hands of Doctor Culp" commented Gary. "If you won't be needing me I'll be back in my Office" finished Gary about to walk out the door.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:32 am

As he was unconscious, Nori heard a voice inside of his head. It was loud and booming. Soon, you will have to make a dificult decision. It said. Eventually, you will need the power of darkness to prevail against your foes. You will have to decide whether or not to take it... As he began to wake up, the voice faded. He then began to regain consciousness. His vision was blurry, but he could see that he was in a hospital bed of some sort. His memory was a little hazy, as well. He then turned his head and saw May. He wanted to move, or at least sit up, but his body wouldn't let him. "Did...I...win?" was all he could manage to say.
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:27 pm

"Hey!!" Doctor Culp half-yelled, "Don't even think about trying to get up" Culp shouted. "I need your name and Date of Birth so I can pull up your file and his if you know it" commanded Doctor Culp pointing to the other bed ridden person.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:09 am

Nori turned his head toward the man. He figured this must be the school doctor, or something along those lines. "My name is Akinori Hashimoto." he said. "I was born on Januray 9, 1997." he paused to catch his breath. He is Takeshi Hashimoto, my twin brother. Obviously, he has the same birthday." Nori then stopped to think. He realized that, since Takeshi hadn't been at the school since today, he might not be in the system. Unless, of course, they had the records from the previous school, as well. Either way, he didn't have enough energy to try to explain any of this to anyone else in the room.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:41 am

I sit at the edge of Noris bed. "yes...you won" I smile. "b-but are you ok do you want somthing to drink or-" a sharp pain hit me hard it was in my head as I hurd a voice. "I am Tho and Tho am I" ugggg....My head..." is all I could say. "when you need me tho can Summan me" I thin closed my eyes. I was in a nuther room I looked arond it was all wight thin I looked forword and saw somthing that left me speechless. I saw one of my cards but..how!? "I am your duel Spirit Glateater best Alexander....but M seens you like short names you can call me Alexander" It knew my name? "I'm not an IT" he said. and it can read my mind...grate "may you have a gift of ligic" "ummm...logics not a gift it's..well logic" he shock his head. "no may you can remember impotent fact better then others and it alows you to come hear your interthoghts. "my inerthoghts?" "yes" he answered. "this realm alows you two place pices of Infermation easyer thin on the out side but you can not stay in haer for more thin five minits so use it wisely I can and will talk to you out side of this realm May" and with that I saw the room I was in befor but not for long My eye site started to blur thin I passes out on the floor with a thud. 
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:19 pm

"Here you 2 are your already in the system" said Doctor Culp. "Are any of you in pain?" Doctor Culp asked. "If so how much 1 being no pain at all and 10 being the worst you've ever had" Doctor Culp then asked. As he finished the question and looked down at his notepad he then heard a thud, looking up he went over to the woman in the mask and picked her up to a free bed "Crap" he thought.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:34 pm

is Burning up for somereson I can haer every thang going on arond me but...why Can't I move or open my eyes...it's so hot..whats wrong with me...?" I think to my self in this state.
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:56 pm

"Great, now she has problems" thought the Doctor. He took off her mask after shutting the door behind him. Gary had built a set of 12 private rooms in the Medical wing aside from the main room everyone saw when they first walked in. Of course the Doctor had asked for a room in the back as well to be close to the work. And now that 3 of the 12 rooms were filled he placed an IV filled with fluids and a ice pack to cool down each of the 3 people in the Medic wing he went out to the front office to work on the records.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:41 am

Is starting to wake up as my site comes back I fell my face hurt and thin I see that my mask is off so I curve my face with the sheet. "WHERES MY MASK!?" I yell
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:32 pm

"Not so load" Doctor Culp called out. "Geeze your not my only patient" Doctor Culp said coming into May's room. "Here's your mask" he said handing the mask to her. "Tell me is that connected to what just happened? Culp asked. "It looks to be an old scar I just needed to make sure" Doctor Culp went on. "Now that your fully awake tell me exactly what happened to these people" finished Doctor Culp after shutting the door.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:27 am

Nori overheard the situation with May. He wanted to help, but he still couldn't move. He couldn't do anything, andthat fact was terrifying. He had no control, which wass something he wasn't used to. He tried to think of something else in order to distract himself from his inability to do anything. He realized he had his deck in his pocket, so he decided to think about a new strategy for his deck. "I think I need the deck to be less focused on the Photon engine and more on the Noble Knight engine." he said to himself. "I could probably take out the Galaxy Knight for another Gawayn, and then I can..." his speech slowly turned to ramdom mumbles, as his brain focused. This happened a lot when he got lost in thought, as he was now.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:34 am

"well" I started. "the two where dueling and Nori won..." I said puting my mask back on. "and thin they both fanted it was a lot of Drama them being twins and all...and about my face.....It was a fire my house was burned down and a stray fire ball hit my face and burnd hafe of it and...well you seen it thats why I where my mask" "is that really the only reson?" I hurd in my head. "maby your trying to run from your past" no one asked you... I thoght to my self. "so thats all nuthing more happned...well I passed out but I do that every day" I say with out thinking about how Dangres it is.
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Duel Points : 4352

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:16 pm

Mikey with Miku was here at the door of there friend Nori. He said to her" Are you ready to see him miku?"
    Shadow Sorceress
    Shadow Sorceress
    Slifer

Duel Points : 4121

Post by Shadow Sorceress Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:17 pm

Miku pulled Mikey inside the doctor's office where Nori was and cried, "Nori! Are you alright?!" and she came to his side.
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:24 pm

Mikey was by her side and said to Miku" hey miku, don't you worry i can heal him" Mikey crake his fingers and said to himself" Ok Nori. one mikey and Miku combo coming right up" Green aura come around Nori and the aura will do the work.

Mikey said to miku" Miku, now what nori need is his friends"
    Shadow Sorceress
    Shadow Sorceress
    Slifer

Post by Shadow Sorceress Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:30 pm

Nodding, Miyuki sat next to the bed and held Nori's hand in a friendly manner.
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:32 pm

Mikey think to himself" Who will done that to him?" He look over Nori and just smile to hope he will fell better.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:03 pm

Affter I told the Docter what he needed to know I walked out still feeling dizy but I just wanted to go to my bed. when I saw Mikey. "hey Mik...I need to have a word with yu-" thats when I looked up and saw a girl. "o...sorry I did not know you where with your girl frined.....maby I shude just go...."
    Shadow Sorceress
    Shadow Sorceress
    Slifer

Post by Shadow Sorceress Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:10 pm

"it's fine, Mikey. I'll stay here and watch over Nori." Miyuki said and looked over her shoulder Mikey.
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:16 pm

Mikey nods and said to Miku" Ok" He said to May" Look, I felt something wrong in the waterfall, then i check what it was, then it was miky i am sorry"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content