Duel Points : 2147485411

Head Master's Office

Post by HAIR on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:12 pm

A place to speak with Gary

Admin

Re: Head Master's Office

Post by HAIR on Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:15 pm

"Not really I'm just buying time, you know Office hours" said a man sitting in a desk with its back to the corner. He had long shoulder length Brown hair tied back in a pony tail, trimmed beard and mustache while wearing a Dark Grey suit. "Do you know how many places have rules on stuff like that?" said a voice over the speaker phone on his desk. "As a matter of fact I do I had a Tim Hortons Manger tell me I had to shave to get the job" the man in the desk answered back. "Of course he did anyway what's your Office like?" asked the voice from the phone. "Well Alan my desk is in the corner with my back furthest from the door, which I lock of course, to my right is a full body length couch and my left a coat rack with my Rain Coat" Matt commented. "Sounds nice what will you have them call you?" Alan asked. "Gubler if their a student Gary if their staff, only you and Drew call me by my first name" Gary finished. "So you get your Doctor yet? Alan questioned. "Nope he said he'd come by the end of the month had some things he had to finalize, oh and your question from yesterday I do shave its just all at one eighth face plus neck" Gary said.

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:35 pm

As Nori walked down the hallway, he tried to go over the plan of what he was going to say. "I need to get a job here, he said to himself. "It's the only way to look for my brother. Now..." he stepped in front of the headmaster's door. "Hmm, I wonder if he remembers me." Nori said to, again, himself. He reached to knock on the door. "Hold on there." he heard a voice from his deck say. Nori sighed. "What is it now, Artorigus?" replied Nori to his duel spirit. "Are you sure you know what you're doing?" questioned Artorigus. "Of course I do. I land a job here, and then look for Takeshi during my downtime. I don't see anything else I need." "Do you plan on telling the truth on why you're here, or try to avoid it." Nori sighed once again. "I'm not sure. I'll try to avoid it if possible. I don't want others to get caught up in my mess." Artorigus chuckled. "It seems you haven't changed a bit since I met you. It's your choice." Artorigus's voice faded away. Nori took a deep breath, held up his hand, and knocked on the door in front of him.
    Kilering
    Honorary Staff

Duel Points : 2719

Post by Kilering on Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:44 am

The days following Sai's rather extravagant entrance were mellow.... he was assigned a room...which was quaint but more than enough for his needs...and he had classes ...throughout which he tried not to draw any attention.....and After one day of "school" he basically had the jist of things.... and he was rather intrigued by the fellow who bore the name of "Akinori"....whom was also looking for someone... who knows maybe this is one person he could let past his barriers... speaking of looking for people.... As the days passed since he awoke in the alley... Sai was no closer to unlocking any of his memories... therefore still far off from finding....something.... it was beyond frustrating to want to look for....something....and not know what to look for.... so he just decided that for now...despite how FRUSTRATING it was... he would remain in the dark...for now... in the meantime he would try and become a better duelist.....which leads Sai to his next issue....In the classes he had that day everybody was terrified of the headmaster......And as part of becoming a member of the academy you had to duel him to gain complete entry....Pass or fail... Sai wasn't afraid....hardly...he was only scared that he might lose this place that felt so much like home.... So as he was splayed across his bed ....wearing only pajama bottmoms since it was rather humid ....and staring at the ceiling trying to think of how he could improve his deck.... he couldn't think of anything and was becoming rather lonely...so he got up and went outside...the first thing that greeted him as he went outside was the cool wind on his bare chest.... "It feels good to be outside.." Sai whispered above his breath..... he then continued towards the terrace that overlooked the ocean....which is where his only friend decided to take residence...when Sai got closer, Dark Simorgh greeted him with a rustle of his wings and a soft cooing noise... Sai smiled and laughed at the large yet gentle beast....and went closer to him...."It seems you've grown to like your new home Sim.. Now it lies on my shoulders to keep our home....but I don't know if I'm capable.... "....to which Dark Simorgh wrapped his wings around Sai creating a cocoon of feathers and then made a dischordant screeching sound as if to say "dont forget you have me to help you...and I'm also in your deck..." .... and within Sims embrace...Sai's solace and doubt were dispelled..... "Thanks Sim....I think I'm ready to face him.... you've given me the confidence I needed..."....and after a while with Sim, Sai had to tear himself away to go and prepare for the next day......... as he entered his bedroom he began to re-create his deck.... using Dark Simorgh as the focal point.... "I know you will be the reason I win tomorrow.... I cant wait to show your strength to everyone..."..... He ended up passing out with his deck complete and Dark Simorgh in his hand....... When he woke up the next morning he washed up.... got dressed in a black T-shirt... blue jeans and converse.....and then proceeded to the headmasters office.... on his way out he saw Sim in the sky who gave a loud "kaw" of assurance....which solidified Sai's confidence....he walked through the door to the administration building...went down the hall and walked in... he was greeted by the man in grey's secretary who pointed him in the direction of his office... As Sai came closer to the door he didnt realize he was about to run into Akinori..Who was making a comment on the automatic doors...Which made Sai chuckle inwardly...Then Akinori asked if he could enter first... to which Sai replied " Of course"... He let the scraggly headed teen proceed...After about 15 minutes Akinori emerged with all expressions hidden behind his mane... ..."Wish me luck Nori..."... Afte which Sai entered the office... and was greeted by the man in grey... " I'm ready headmaster....".......... Now to be continued.......

Last edited by Kilering on Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Admin

Post by HAIR on Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:19 pm

OOC please read- http://phoenixdueling.forumotion.com/t94-welcome-to-the-role-play-section if you haven't already it gives the rules, layout of the Academy and its building etc

the link must be followed

Also no one please don't answer for another character unless you made them
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Was that a knock?" Alan asked still on the phone. "Yeah" Gary answered now typing on his computer in front of him. "So your hanging up then?" Alan questioned. "Yeah I can get a view of any camera on the Island from my computer hence the typing" Gary stated. "Ok so I have two people outside my Office I'll have to call you back, bye" Gary finished while hanging up. "Whoever was here first come in the other please wait" Gary comment opening his Office door via a remote.

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:45 pm

Nori was amazed at the automatic door. "Man," he said, "That's some fancy stuff." He looked over to Sai. "I'll go in first, if that's okay." He walked in to the room and imeadiately took notice of his surroundings. Once he was aquainted with the room, he went to shake the hand of the headmaster. "Hello, sir." he started, "I'm Akinori Hashimoto. I used to be at the old academy. Nice to see you again." He then realized that the headmaster may not remember him from the old academy. Nori's looks had changed. He let his hair grow out, and he was still wearing his traveling outfit. He waited for a response from the headmaster.
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:59 pm

OOC- As my last post says the Academy buildings/ their lay out has already been made you can not change them ie No dorm over looks the Ocean its to far in the Island

Also watch having your character do a "time skip" ie some time later if another character is involved it can mess with their time line
    -------------------------------------------------

Once Nori was in the Office Gary pushed the same button to shut the door. "Thanks I tried to make this Academy as up to date as possible with anything we might need ether fun or practical" Gary stated. "You let your hair grow out I like it, so what can I do for you?" Gary asked while shaking Nori's hand. "You already have your room in the Staff building yes?, come for the key?" said Gary moving behind his desk to sit down. "Sorry about it not having a view but if you see the map I did that so people would be in the center of not only the Island but the various buildings" Gary commented.

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:59 pm

"Thanks." Nori said to the complement. He then looked at the map and noted where the staff dorm was. He looked back towards Gary. "Yes. A key would be wonderful." He then stopped to think of anything else he needed to ask while he was here. "Oh." he said. "Is there anything in particular that I need to know about my job or this academy?"
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:11 pm

"Do?" Gary questioned. "There are 3 groups of people in the staff, 1. the Academy Heads me and my Co- head, 2. the dueling staff, 3. the group I call the home maintenance department" stated Gary. "For example the Dorm heads and Testers ie you are in the Dueling staff and the janitors, cooks and even our surgeon are in the maintenance" finished Gary. "So really aside from getting people to join, testing you will be asked to play a role like that of police of course all staff should do this but Testers will have more free time" Gary said. "Anyway here's the key anything else?" Gary asked. His right eye causally looking at the armed desk chair he had just left now housing a Penguin Soldier sitting in it with his little arms up like on a roller coaster.

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:10 am

Nori happily took the key. "No, I think that's all of my questions answered. Thank you for the information. I guess I'll be off, then." He turned around and opened the door behind him and left the room. Now, Nori thought, I guess I should head over to my room next, to see what it's like. With that, he headed in the direction of the Staff Dorms.
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR on Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:52 pm

"Alright who's next in line?" Gary asked standing in the doorway. -Flashback to about 5 years ago- "Spirit World or Non- Spirit World sunsets are always peaceful" said a man in a long Beige trench coat, Brown hair just past his ears and Oval Brown rim glasses sitting next to a Penguin Soldier. The Penguin had his arms up like he was cheering and both were looking into the distant horizon at the setting sun. But when the man turned to the Penguin he heard yelling. -5 minutes later- The coat wearing man is running down the hill toward the sound to see a man with black hair running from a Two Headed King Rex the man the coat gets in front of the monster and on his duel disk actives a Spell or Trap card just then the monster stops and is stunned as if it ran into an invisible wall. -End Flashback- Taking a cloth out of his back pocket Gary cleans his Brown Metal frame rectangular glasses.

Honorary Staff

Post by Kilering on Fri May 03, 2013 10:13 pm

Sai had dozed off while waiting in the surprisingly comfy chair outside Gary's office...So when Nori left it roused him out of his coma-like slumber...Sai rose and arched his back in a deep stretch with his hands clasped together extended just past the small of his back...This resulted in a small groan... He then pawed at his mouth to clear any possible 'crud' from the corners, which sleep sometimes brings, and then checked his breath...Without crusty lips and having slightly minty breath, Sai shook his hair to rid the dreaded "bed head" , and then proceed towards Gary's office....*knock,knock*

Admin

Post by HAIR on Fri May 03, 2013 11:49 pm

Gary had just shut the Office door and was watching the Penguin Soldier in his chair moving back further into the seating with his little eyes closed. -Flashback to about 5 years ago- After being stunned the Two Headed King Rex shook its head and charged again. To this the man in the Rain coat activated another Trap card this time two Cylinders appeared one sucking the Monster in and after a moment launching it back out the other. The King Rex once again shook its head and ran off. "Need help getting up?" the Rain coat wearing man asked, holding his hand out for the Orange wearing man on the ground. "Thanks didn't think anyone would find me" the Orange wearing man answered back. "Cussing in Italian is bound to get someone's attention" said the man in Beige smiling while pulling the other man up. "Well honestly wait you speak Italian? the man in Orange asked confused. "Nope only like six words I'll give you a hint the first ones a cuss" the man in glasses answered still smiling. "Ha I gotcha the names Vince by the way thank you for the help" said the man in Orange now holding out his hand. "The name is Milton" said the man in Beige shaking Vince's hand. -End Flashback- Seeing the Penguin Soldier sleeping made Gary smile after placing a card in his hand the Penguin Soldier vanished. He then sat down and opened the Office door by the button on his desk only after making sure the card was back in his deck. With the door open he called "The button to close the door is to the Right as your coming in please close it once in and we can talk" Gary called to the hallway.

Last edited by HAIR on Sat May 04, 2013 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Honorary Staff

Post by Kilering on Sat May 04, 2013 7:03 pm

Sai entered the room, and then pressed the button to close the door ....He slumped down into one of Gary's office chairs...he didnt crumple on purpose..but accidentally ...This chair isn't nearly as comfortable as the one outside....but this was probablly the intention... Sai thought to himself...He reached out his right hand across the bureau in greeting..."It is very nice to meet you..."Sai exclaimed...".I don't want to take up much of your time so I'll make my questions short ..."

Admin

Post by HAIR on Sat May 04, 2013 11:22 pm

Gary looked across the desk and reached out his hand to shake the one in front of him. -Flashback to about 2 weeks ago- Gary is sitting in his Office chair with the door shut while talking on the speaker phone. "If you need longer to get what you want ok then we'll wait, it's not like we can do your job anyway" Gary commented smiling to himself. "Is May 10th alright as a deadline?" the voice on the other line asked. "Sure in fact I have your room on lockdown so there isn't any mix up" Gary stated. "And I'll ask again are you sure you want out of retirement? asked Gary. "I like my job I just want to work" the voice on speaker phone said. "I can respect that and I did you one better only 3 people on the Island total know your coming" finished Gary. -End Flashback- "Hi the name is Gary, anything I can do to help? Gary asked hand still stretched outward.

Ra

Duel Points : 2033

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo on Sun May 05, 2013 1:57 pm

Joey run into the school. He look at the rooms and said" Just like my old life" He found the door of the headmaster, But before that he was bumb into 3 to 5 wall during the run, he stop for a min and said" Damm, those wall hurt." He went back to run and got hit in the headmaster door face first. He fall on to the ground. he said when he is one the floor" Joey Yammoto, Academy Vampire Hunter is here on the floor."

Kilering
    Honorary Staff

Post by Kilering on Mon May 06, 2013 12:30 pm

As Sai and Gary were exchanging pleasantries.... A loud thump resonated from the other side of the closed door....followed by garbled sounds Sai assumed was speech.... He chose to ignore this for the moment since he was in quite the rush ...so he continued with the conversation in front of him and released the grey mans' hand... "Gary I was wanting to know what my position is here and the responsiblities that come in tow.......also when is dinner?... I am beyond famished....I just said that aloud just now didnt I....sorry about that...thinking out loud.....and my mind is elsewhere ...anyways... Also is there anything that you currently require of me post-haste?..." Sai asked....

Admin

Post by HAIR on Mon May 06, 2013 1:48 pm

"Your Sai yes?" Gary asked. "If so your a Tester and aside from getting people to join, testing you will be asked to play a role like that of police of course all staff should do this but Testers will have more free time" Gary answered. "As for the times for different meals they go like this- 7am to 10am is breakfast, 11am to 3pm is lunch and finally 4pm to 8pm is dinner" stated Gary. "And don't worry about thinking about loud I do that as well" Gary finished. "Any other questions?" Gary added.

Honorary Staff

Post by Kilering on Mon May 06, 2013 5:55 pm

"Yes my name is Fujiwara Sai....and no ....no further questions...Thank you for your time but I have to go.... may I leave?..." Sai stated...

Admin

Post by HAIR on Mon May 06, 2013 6:40 pm

"If you want to go you can, please close the door on your way out and send in the next person" Gary stated. -Flashback to 3 nights ago- It's inside Gary's Office the clock on his Lab Top which is open on his desk says 2:37am. Gary himself is asleep on the Black couch to the Left of his desk. He's sound asleep when his cell phone on the floor next to him rings. "Alan I know I said call when you feel like it but 2:37am really?" Gary asked. "I called to say we are almost ready to open, besides I hadn't heard anything about your Doc resently" said Alan. "Ironic you should ask I talked to him about 2 weeks ago he's still in Ohio getting all of his supplies he should be glad I am easier on that part of the budget" Gary stated. "From what you told me being happy isn't really his thing" Alan commented. "You don't know the half of it both coming or going to the Hospital Mom and I used to call him Doctor sunshine or Mr. personality, sarcastically of course" Gary finished smiling to himself. -Flashback Ends-

Slifer

Duel Points : 3039

Post by Arab9001 on Mon May 06, 2013 8:30 pm

As Shi-Woon walked down he aisle, he stopped for a drink in the water fountain. As he did he found a card! it is a little damage but readable. "Stone of white legend" HA! he thought, this is a nice edition to my deck!. He added it to his deck.
    Kilering
    Honorary Staff

Post by Kilering on Tue May 07, 2013 12:44 am

"Goodbye then Gary ...it was nice meeting you..." Said Fujiwara ....He then turned to the door and pushed the button to open it....and on his way out he ran into he next guy in line...."Your on deck bro....Good luck..." Fujiwara said...Sai then left the building and headed towards the cafeteria for some grub....He needed the 'staying' power for the trip later with Sim...

Admin

Post by HAIR on Tue May 07, 2013 9:11 pm

Gary's Office was at the end of the hall and took up the last bit of it leaving only that one door in. Facing the Office itself the door was on the far right with some couches and armed chairs on the left for visitors. "Shi glad you found your way here sorry about me taking a detour I had to run an errand" Vince said now without his Grey jacket but still had a Green book bag over his right shoulder. "The Head messaged me a minute ago said he's ready to talk need me to come with? Vince asked. "If so I can if not I'll wait" Vince finished.

Slifer

Duel Points : 3039

Post by Arab9001 on Wed May 08, 2013 2:55 pm

"uhh it doesn't matter as long as you lead me to him" Replied Shi-woon. So Vince, being the leader of the tour, was followed by Shi until they reached the Office. "well," Shi-woon said, "Hope this works"

*knock* *knock*
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR on Wed May 08, 2013 3:49 pm

Upon hearing the knock Gary who was reading at his desk pushed the button to automatically open his Office door, "Come on in" said Gary. "Vince will you be joining us?" asked Gary. "No thank you I'll wait out here and talk to you when your free" Vince stated. "Very well then I'll have your friend come in first, please push the button on the left as your coming in it will shut the door and we can talk" finished Gary.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:30 pm