Phoenix Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Back Down!!!

5 posters

The Duel Arenas

HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Duel Points : 2147487735

The Duel Arenas - Page 2 Empty The Duel Arenas

Post by HAIR Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Duel Arenas - Page 2 14b4ad0
    A place for duelists to show their skills
    GameDesigner
    GameDesigner
    Ra

Duel Points : 4412

The Duel Arenas - Page 2 Empty Re: The Duel Arenas

Post by GameDesigner Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:44 pm

Yendys notices three new arrivals: Nori and the girl from the cafeteria, along with two other people he didn't recognize. He looked at John and said, "I'll answer your question first, because it's easier to answer. Yes, the Dark Ruler Ha Des derives his name from the Greek god of the Underworld, Hades. In fact, they may or may not be the same person." Yendys turns to Vince and states, "Now for your question. I have not dueled any spirits in between the time of United and now. However, I have felt someone watching me. I discovered when I came to this island that that was just my long-lost uncle, who, though I didn't know was him at the time, gave me my first deck, containing Ma'at, and my first Duel Disk." Across the field, Ha Des growls. "I thought you said you hadn't made any friends at this wretched place yet, Yendys. So why are all these people suddenly showing up? Yendys grins and says, "You really wanna know why? Because duelists support each other and back them up - unless they're dueling, of course. Now, let's see how well I can do this turn! I draw!" DUEL RECAP: Yendys LP = 7900; Yendys Field: Wulf, one Set S/T; Yendys grave: Jain, Necro Gardna, and Judgment Dragon. Ha Des: LP = 6900; Field = Archfiend Cavalry, one Set S/T, and one Set Field Spell; Grave = Archfiend Heiress and Call of the Haunted.
    Yendys grins: he just drew Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter. "I activate Lightsworn Recharge! I discard Ryko to draw two cards, then mill 2 cards." Yendys draws Lumina, Lightsworn Sorceress and Monster Reincarnation, while the mills are Garoth, Lightsworn Warrior and Celestia, Lightsworn Angel. Yendys grins. "I'm activating Monster Reincarnation! I discard Necro Gardna to add Judgment Dragon to my hand. And since I have Ryko, Garoth, Jain, and Celestia in the graveyard, I can Special Summon Judgment Dragon! Now, I activate his effect. I pay 1000 Life Points to destroy all cards on the field except Judgment." Yendys remains smiling as his Life Points tick down to 6900. Ha Des smiles slightly. "You've activated the effect of Cavalry, so that I can Special Summon Heiress back - in Defense." Yendys continues, "But I'm not done yet. I Summon Lumina, Lightsworn Sorceress! Now, I use its effect. I discard Mystical Space Typhoon to Special Summon Wulf back from the graveyard. Now, Lumina attacks Heiress!" Heiress's image shatters. Ha Des chuckles. I'll now add an Archfiend card to my hand - the Axe of Despair." Yendys says, "Now, Wulf and Judgment attack you directly!" Ha Des winces as he takes 5100 damage, dropping him down to 1800 Life Points. Yendys smiles and says, "Now, I Set one card face-down, and during the End Phase, I mill 7 cards." The cards milled are - Jain, Garoth, Ryko, Monster Reincarnation, Royal Decree, Light Pillar, and a second Wulf. Yendys says, "Now, Wulf Summons itself back from the grave from its effect. Your move." Ha Des laughs and says, "This will be the end! I draw!" Yendys says, "Sorry to interrupt, but I activate my Trap: Ceasefire! Now, you take 500 damage for every Effect Monster on the field. That's Judgment, two Wulfs, and Lumina, making a total of 2000 damage." Ha Des screams in agony as his Life Points drop to 0. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" he yells, as he slowly fades. "Where am I going? Answer me! Yendy smiles. "Of course I'll answer you. You're going to the Fields of Punishment, and there's now way to escape." Ha Des vanishes completely, as do the holograms. Yendys smiles weakly, then falls to the ground, unconscious.
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:09 pm

Vince runs and grabs Yendys moments after he falls. "Mr. Yendys I will be taking you to the Doctor now he's a bit gruff but very Skilled, hand picked in fact" said Vince smiling. "If any one wishes to come with me I'll be going to the Medical Wing" says Vince to the crowd.

OOC- Next Post will be in the Doctor's Office, someone has to post first in the Doctors Office(I can't post or it would be double posting ><)
    houndthrow12345
    houndthrow12345
    Slifer

Duel Points : 3604

Post by houndthrow12345 Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:31 am

"ill go with you" said john as he ran out after vince to follow him to the hospital wing. (i hope yendes will be all right) thought john to himself as he ran after vince.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:10 pm

As Nori got close to where the two were dueling, he noticed Ha Des fade away after being defeated. "Well, it looks like we got here a little bit too late." Nori said. Soon, however, his gaze narrowed. Even though Ha Des had been defeated, he could still feel the dark aura.

"Well, it appears I didn't even need to lead you here. You decided to come here by yourself." The dark Nori dropped out of a nearby tree. "And look who you brought with you."

"I won't let you lay a hand on May!" Nori said while drawing his sword.

"I don't think you have a choice in the matter." he said. Before Nori could react, he rushed to May and put his sword to her neck. "Now, I suggest that nobody moves, unless you would prefer her without a head."

Nori froze. He had to think of something, or else the other him was going to kill May. He could only think of one way. He put his sword up to his own neck. "If you kill her, I will not hesitate to end us both." he said. "I know that our lives are connected. If I die, so do you." Both stood there at a stalemate as the tension rose.

"Fine." the dark Nori finally said as he released May. "It appears that I will be unable to go along with my original plan. However, the show must go on." he gestured towards one of the open dueling fields as he put away his sword. "We both know that there is only one way that this will end."

"With a duel?" Nori replied, also putting his sword away. "If that is what it will take, then I will beat you." Both went to opposite sides of the field, and set their decks in the proper spots after shuffling them. They were on the biggest dueling field, usually meant to hold big events such as tournament finals and things such as that. If he wants to make a big spectacle of this, he thought. then I'll give him one.

"Duel!"
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:27 pm

About 5 minutes before the duel had begun Andy was at the doorway as he was most of the time he wore a Large Black tee and Blue jeans but this time had a Red backpack hung over he left shoulder. Scratching his head he walked in to the far side of the room furthest from the duel and set down to watch placing the backpack next to him.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Duel Points : 3849

Post by RainbowFlash Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:19 pm

Looks at the Dark noir...so this is are enamy...I wonder if I kill him will noir die. when I was thinking I look down and see a blade at my throt I have faced death more thin once but this time...for the frist time I was scard....was it becuse of Noir....? was becuse...I have some one I love?
    TwinThoughts
    TwinThoughts
    Obelisk

Duel Points : 4487

Post by TwinThoughts Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:02 am

Asho, for once, had not been drawing. He watched intently as Nori dueled, hoping that he wouldn't have to watch if he suffered defeat.
    "So he's really going to duel him. This should be quite interesting. Maybe we'll even learn something.", Sachet commented from a relatively high up branch on the tree Asho was by. "How'd you even get up there? And how can you be so carefree when he's in danger?"
    "Calm down. He knows what he's doing. Look at his face. He knows he's going to win. Or at least thinks he does. He doesn't really have much of a choice here. C'mon, sit back and enjoy the show."
    "For Nori's sake I hope you're right. *Sigh* I guess there isn't much we can do in this situation..." Asho says regretfully, and immediately begins an engraving of a card upon the trunk of the tree. Light and Darkness, locked in an eternal struggle, neither claiming absolute victories... No victory is truly complete, no task ever really completed... That is the truth of life... Another meaningless extension of the war of Light and Darkness... How can those who are so similar claim to be opposites? Can't anyone see what lurks within the light? How can everyone look down upon the darkness with such disgust without ever truly knowing it?

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:33 am

"I'll go first." Nori said as he drew. "I'll summon Jain the Lightsworn Paladin, then set one card. Then I end my turn" He then milled two cards for Jain's effect(a Noble Knight Gwalchavad and a Photon Crusher). "Your turn."

"My turn." he said, drawing his card. "I summon Doomcalibur Knight and attack your Jain." Nori's life lowered to 7900. "I'll set two cards, and end my turn."
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:14 am

Andy set back as the duel went on and a new person walked into the large room. He then took a bottle of water he had on the side of his backpack and chugged it in one gulp. Afterwards he went back to watching the duel.

OOC- TwinThoughts what tree are you talking about? Your in the middle of the Main building, please change
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:11 pm

come on Noir!" I say to my self. "you have to win!....please for me....."
    houndthrow12345
    houndthrow12345
    Slifer

Post by houndthrow12345 Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:23 pm

As john walked back into the duel arena he thought about the duel that he saw yendes have against ha des just before he went to the hospital. when john was in the duel arena he saw that another duel was going on. he didn't know who was dueling and at the moment he didn't care he just wanted to watch. so he went over to a wall and just stood against it with his hood up watching the duel.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:50 pm

Nori looked through his hand. That Doomcalibur will be annoying. he thought. I better get rid of it as soon as possible. "I will activate Photon Thrasher's effect from my hand." "That activates Doomcalibur's effect, to tribute himself and negate your monster's effect." Nori looked at his possibilites. I want to save this. he thought, looking at a certain card in his hand. Which means I have these three left to use. "I summon Knight Dei Grepher, and activate my set Copy Knight, which becomes a level 4 Warrior monster. I then overlay both monstes to summon Heroic Champion, Excalibur, as well as detatch two overlay units to activate his effect."

"That's where I must stop you. I chain my Fiendish Chain, to negate your attack and make your monster unable to attack."

"Fine." Nori said, grimacing. "I'll end my turn."

"During your end phase, I activate Fires of Doomsday, to give me two level one tokens. Then I draw for turn." He smiled. "I summon Plaugespreader Zombie, then syncro my monsters for Underworld Fighter Balmung. Next, I send one card from my hand to the top of my deck to summon Plaugesprader from my grave. And since he was summoned from the graveyard, I can summon Doppelwarrior from my hand. Now, I activate Monster Slots, targeting my Balmung on the field and the Doomcalibur in the grave. I then banish the Doomcalibur and reveal the top card of my deck. If it's the sam level, I get to summon it." He reveals an Armegeddon Knight and summons it. Nori remembered how his dark counterpart sent a card to the top of his deck for Plaugespreader. Now, I syncho my Plauge, Dopple, and Armageddon. Fall into the void of Void Ogre Dragon! I then get two tokens for Doppel." The dark Nori paused. "I attack your Excalibur with Void. Nori takes 1000 points of damage, and his monster is destroyed(along with fiendish chain). "Now, Balmung, attack him directly!"

"It's my turn to counter." Nori said. "I activate Swordsman of Revealing Light from my hand in defense mode, which destroys your monster."

"His effect activtes, allowing me to summon a level 4 or lower monster from my grave, and the only choice is Doppel." Dopple is summoned in defense mode. "I end my turn."

He's good. Nori thought. He set it up so he would be able to use monster slots, as well as summon Void while clearing his hand... Nori took a deep breath. "I can do this." he said, reassuring himself. "I have to."
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:10 am

as I stood there I was watching not even fliching. "May" Alexander Started. "arnt you Scard that Noir might be Deffeted?" I gigled at the thought. "say he dose loss? Thin I'll Dule him" I told Alexander. "But..what If you Don't win...?" I shook my head. "That Dose not matter" I explaned. Alexander asked me why. "Becuse my daer frined...I don't think if a shodow Noir dies the real one dose and even if so I can bluf saying I will kill noir" I said to Alexander in my head. "But he knows you love him" ......"but what he dose not know is that I will always be one move ahead....and I can also use the mask po-" I was cut off. "NO may Don't you know how much it drains your life Spain....."
    houndthrow12345
    houndthrow12345
    Slifer

Post by houndthrow12345 Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:21 am

"pathetic i could have beat him by now" said john under his breath. "come on are you even trying out there" yelled john to nori. (but then again i do have to remember that not every one can have a deck good enough to bring out high powered monsters in just one turn.) thought john to himself.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:39 pm

Looks at john. "hey you...SHUT THE heck UP!" I yelled thin truned back around. "well..." Alexander said. "you just snaped....."
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:31 pm

Upon hearing the shouting Andy gets up from the wall swings his Red bookbag over his left shoulder and walks over to May. "Do you know if your friend up there has ever dueled Spirits before?, or what dorm he's in?" asked Andy.
    houndthrow12345
    houndthrow12345
    Slifer

Post by houndthrow12345 Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:18 pm

chuckling to himself john decided to be quite before he got himself in trouble. so he just stood there thinking to himself about how he thought nori was doing.
    GameDesigner
    GameDesigner
    Ra

Post by GameDesigner Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:19 pm

Yendys walks into the Duel Arena, Emag flying by his side. On one of them, the boy Nori was dueling what looked like a dark version of himself. That's right... Yendys remembers Nori mentioning something about that thing earlier. Yendys goes and stands by John, the girl from earlier and a boy he didn't recognize. "So, could you guys explain to me exactly who or what Nori's dueling up there?" Yendys asks. "I think it's the dark version of himself I overheard him talking about earlier, but I can't be sure."
    houndthrow12345
    houndthrow12345
    Slifer

Post by houndthrow12345 Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:32 pm

"i don't know exactly who that is and which one is nori." replied john. (john now is the perfect time to ask him how hes doing) thought john to himself. "so um your yends right i was wondering how have you been since your duel with ha des.?" asked john to yends

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:04 pm

Nori drew. "This isn't exactly what I was looking for, but it'll have to work. Since I have 5 or more light monsters with different names in my graveyard, I can special summon Lightray Gearfried."

"That doesn't have enough attack power to get over my Void Dragon."

"I know what I'm doing." Nori said "I then overlay both of my level 8 monsters to summon Felgrand the Divine Dragon Knight!" This is the last remnant of my Dragon Warrior deck... he thought. Hopefully it can buy me enough time to get that card. "Now, I detach one overlay unit to target your Void and negate it's effect. And since I can use spells now, I equip Felgrand with Noble Arms Caliburn and Gallatin." Felgrand's attack raises to 4300. "I will gain 500 life points from Caliburn's effect. Now, attack his Void Ogre Dragon!" Dark Nori takes 1300 points of damage. "I'll end my turn."

Ooc: only one person's turn for right now. Might edit it later with Dark Nori's turn.
    GameDesigner
    GameDesigner
    Ra

Post by GameDesigner Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:18 pm

Yendys turns to John and says, "I'm fine, thanks. I only went unconscious because Master Hyperion in the Sanctuary in the Sky needed to speak with me, gave me a key to Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen and Sanctuary in the Sky, and found out my 'uncle' is actually the Herald of Light. Nothing too odd." Yendys turns back to the field and says, "One of the people up there is a student named Nori. I had given him a flask of phoenix tears to heal his wound on his side. The other one is his dark counterpart, which I overheard him talking to the girl about. Not sure which is which, though." Yendys turns to the girl and says, "I hate having to keep referring to you as 'the girl', but I don't actually know your name. I know you're friends with Nori, but would you mind telling me your name? Just a first name will do," Yendys adds. "I know how important names can be."
    houndthrow12345
    houndthrow12345
    Slifer

Post by houndthrow12345 Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:18 am

"hmm that seems like an unlikely story but i guess i wouldn't have believed that there was other forces then whats on earth if i didn't see your duel against ha des." replied john to yendy. (heck how do i know what i saw wasn't just type of hologram i believe that duel spirits are real and all but still i wouldn't have believed they were evil then again maybe there not all evil maybe some are good) thought john to himself.
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:02 pm

Andy stood there listening to what was going on around him. Then to no one in particular he said "The one that summoned that Lightray is Nori, I've seen him on the List of Ras". "By the way Doctor Culp just let you go that easily?, weird Gary said he was harder to deal with than that was Vince still in there?" asked Andy now turning to Yendys half facing the duel.
    GameDesigner
    GameDesigner
    Ra

Post by GameDesigner Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:22 pm

Yendys said, "Yeah, once I regained consciousness, he made sure I was fine, then let me go. Also, it's very true what I said about seeing Master Hyperion in my head. I even have this key to prove it." He pulls out the Sky Key, then puts it back in his pocket. Yendys looks back at the duel and said, "Well, I suppose the one who summoned the Lightray would be the real Nori, seeing as that's a Light card and the other guy has a Dark card on the field. Wonder how this duel's gonna end..."

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:48 pm

Nori lp=7400, hand=0, and Felgrand, Caliburn, and Gallatin on the field; Dark Nori lp=6700, hand=0 before drawing for turn, and a Doppelwarrior and two doppel tokens on the field(Ooc: can someone check to see if these numbers are correct. I don't trust my counting skils).

"I draw." Dark Nori was angry. He did not like being backed into a corner. "I guess I have to use this. I activate Cup of Ace. This coin flip will decide my fate." He flipped a coin, and it landed heads. He smiled. "I get to draw two cards." He draws and his smile widens. "This will work. I set two cards and end my turn.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:00 am