Phoenix Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Back Down!!!

5 posters

Head Master's Office

HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Duel Points : 2147487735

Head Master's Office - Page 4 Empty Head Master's Office

Post by HAIR Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Head Master's Office - Page 4 9h1guq

A place to speak with Gary

Head Master's Office - Page 4 Empty Re: Head Master's Office

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:10 pm

"I like it." Rin said as she unwrapped the gift.

She liked it very much

"Did you know I also can see and talk to duel monsters and that I have duel spirits?" Rin said "I want you to meet mine." she added as ghostly boy and a ghostly girl appeared on either side of her "I met them in the spirit world."

She remembered in clearly

(flashback)

She remembered walking and blacking out. And she woke up in this cell. Two soldiers of dark world were outside and she was stuck inside with a boy and a girl who would later become her duel spirits.

"You must be lonely." she said

"My name is Dharc and I don't want to be disturbed." the boy growled

"Don't pay any attention to him." the girl said "I am Lyna. You see, they captured me to get to him for his abilities. He's been grumpy ever since he found out. He doesn't like me being in danger, you see."

(end flashback)

"So you like my spirits?" Rin asked
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:30 pm

"I do in fact I find them Ironic" stated Gary. "Light and Dark coming together, reminds me of us in a way we do what we must for those we truly care about" said Gary. -Flashback to 16 years ago- A dimly lit staircase and 2nd floor is shown with a Blonde grade schooler coming up the steps. As he's 2 steps from the top a light across from him comes on in the other room, seconds later a boy around the blondes age comes out. He is noticeably shorter than the Blonde and has Brown hair and a bowl cut, hair cut. "Your window was open" says the Brown haired kid. Upon seeing him the Blond freezes "On the 2nd floor" the Blond shoots back. "Now we're just splitting hairs" answers the Brown haired child with a grin. "You know you've been messing with my friend for a couple years now and from what I hear you have a chance to move and lets be honest I think that's for the best" says the Brown hair kid now narrowing his eyes while taking something out from his pocket. "This is a warning" states the brown haired child swing a Yo-Yo at the other boy, at this the Blond falls back losing his balance and after tripping down 12 steps falls on a set of pillows at the bottom already placed there hours before screaming in pain while holding his Left arm. "I'll be going now after I move the pillows of course, your parents aren't home for 4 more hours right?" finished the Brown haired kid. -Flashback End- "I think you should know why Simon stopped coming near you, but before I tell you, you must understand I needed to make a point and trust me I did...." said
    Gary.

OOC - Gary then explains what happened

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:42 am

"I see." Rin whispered "Who is that friend you mentioned, though?"

OOC: Awaiting your reply.
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:19 pm

-Flashback to 16 years ago- The Brown haired boy had just walked to the end of the Blonds street when he heard someone calling him "Hey four eyes". "Alan.... are you following me?" ask the Brown haired boy. "Nope just waiting, so how'd it go?" asked Alan . Alan was about 3 inches taller than the other boy he often called "Four Eyes" even though Alan was a grade lower and more than a year younger. Alan had short Brown hair a bit longer than the other boy. "Good but if another thing happens I've been with you all afternoon" said Four Eyes looking over at his friend. "So did you give him a name or are you hoping he'll back off from others as well? questioned Alan. "He's seen me with her I know that but yeah that's the plan" answered Four eyes. -Flashback End- "At first I wanted to see if he'd stop entirely which after a while he did, without a second warning I might add which was good cause getting away with that twice would have been hard" said Gary. "As for the friend... that would be you" Gary answer while smiling.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:29 pm

"You sure you want to continue dating me? I mean, they." Rin said, indicating towards a bubbly girl and a brooding boy "they are precious to me, but everyone I knew used to think of them as trash, so I think you wouldn't want to go near me."

(Flashback)

"Now Red Dragon Archfiend, attack that trash." Simon ordered "And I activate his effect too."

Lyna screamed as she was obliterated, and a stray flame ball struck Dharc, and he disappeared as well.

"You will lose next turn." Simon said confidently

Rin placed a shaky hand over her duel disk and ran.

"I will prove it to you, I will prove to you that my duel spirits aren't trash." Rin thought

(End flashback)

"You see, after Simon stopped bullying me, I happened upon this duelist who knew about you, and after I defeated him, he told me to go to the Spirit World. That's where I met my duel spirits in person, though I didn't know it at the time. And shortly after, I found you there." Rin explained
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:39 pm

"Know about me?, you mean Alan?" asked Gary. "Oh and for the record I have a Spellcaster deck one of my oldest friends calls my Charmer deck, that and I always have this Little guy" Gary stated directing his hand to behind his desk where a sleeping Penguin Solder lay against the under part of his desk. "He's come in handing for years now" Gary said. "So yes I'm sure" stated Gary.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:47 pm

"I was actually referring to the fact that Lyna and Dharc are underappreciated. Aside from that, I have a question." Rin said, she had to thread carefully now "I was wondering since I came here are you willing that we be more than friends? What I am asking is, would you like to be my boyfriend?" Rin asked
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:58 pm

-Flashback to 14 years ago- "You have to leave?" asked Alan. "Yes, in about a month by the time 5th grade starts I'll be in a new school" answered Four eyes. "Look I need you to do me a huge favor, watch her you understand? Four eyes commanded narrowing his eyes at his friend his circle small Brown rim slightly fogged up from the Air conditioning. -Flashback End- "I told Alan to watch you after I found out I had to switch schools and cities, about a year later Dueling became popular and I started then in 11th grade well... that's when I ended up in the world for 4 years" stated Gary. "I have only regretted 1 thing in my life and that was that I wasn't there to help you, I trusted Alan and I still do but.." commented Gary. "Ok 2 things I've regretted 2 things that and... that I Never told you how I truly felt Rin I would Love to be your boyfriend" Gary said with a smile.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:13 am

"Well, I am glad." Rin said

She moved over to the desk and petted a small penguin

"I like it." she said
    GameDesigner
    GameDesigner
    Ra

Duel Points : 4412

Post by GameDesigner Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:54 pm

Girafo walked past the headmaster's office on his search for Yendys. He wondered if he should ask Gary, but decided against it after noticing the door's locked. He might be dealing with some important business. Girafo shrugs, and decides to walk past and continues searching for Yendys.
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:59 pm

Gary looks down at Penguin Soldier after hearing something outside the door before it went away. "You know the more I think about it the only one at the time that would have even considered me being in the other world is Alan" said Gary. "He knows how I am with Trading cards and the Supernatural" commented Gary smiling. "But telling you doesn't really make sense.... wait you were looking for me weren't you?" asked Gary.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:30 am

"Yes, I was." Rin admitted
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:33 pm

"Ok let me play this out loud" Gary said moving his hands in front of him while he talked. "I moved right before the start of 5th grade, Dueling became widely known around 6th and after, I then first saw you in the other world the Summer between 11th and 12th grade to which you said you had been there a while..." stated Gary. "So my question is this, the Duelist that knew me it wasn't Alan was it?" asked Gary. After pacing a bit Gary stopped. "Let me guess he was about thirty Graying hair, Creme colored 3 piece suit with a Gold pocket watch and Silver chain attached to it..."commented Gary. "Adam..." Gary said.

Last edited by HAIR on Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:48 pm

"Yes, so it was." Rin confirmed.
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:20 pm

"Yeah... he and I are going to need another talk" said Gary. -Flashback to 2 and a half years ago- Gary wakes up from a couch after hearing a clicking noise over and over. After rising from the couch Gary looks right at the cause of the noise a man about 30 years of age, with Gray hair whose repeatedly opening and closing a Gold pocket watch with a Silver chain attached to it. "Be honest you just wanted to see Abbey Road didn't you?" the man with the pocket watch asked smiling. "Adam you of all people should know my tastes" Gary replied. "But while you're here there is one thing I've been curious about..." said Gary. "Ask away" said Adam still smiling looking down at his watch. "You can't take anyone to the other world can you?, you can only tell them about it" stated Gary. "True so far" commented Adam. "Because you can't really interfere with how things play out you may Protect the Disks but it's just another limit to your Power" Gary said. "True so true.... like my Gray hair for example" finished Adam. "Wait what?" said Gary. -Flashback End- "So how did you end up in the Other World and when?" asked Gary.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:19 pm

"Well, I was taking a walk in the forest and the portal opened. I was curious, so I decided to go in. That was four years ago." Rin said "When I got there, some Dark World Troops spotted me and imprisoned me. I was put in the same cell as my current Duel Spirits. Eventually, I managed to escape and I took Dharc and Lyna with me. We were searching for you for quite some time and when it became obvious we couldn't find you, we decided to continue searching in real world. Dharc became a card as well and we returned here."
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:59 pm

"You know there is one thing that Really got me started in that World" said Gary. "It had all this info on the Supernatural, Duel related or otherwise" stated Gary. "And even with everything that's happened on this Island- shadows attacking its former host, people with unique healing items and of course Spirits no one seems to have asked the important questions...." stated Gary.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:58 am

"I see." Rin said
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:18 pm

"Questions like- how is it with everything that's happened nothing has been noticed, or for those that went to UDA what happened to all the records of the Strange happenings there?" asked Gary. "Honestly the answer is the same for both" stated Gary. -Flashback to 2 years ago- Gary is sitting in a half circle desk with a large square painting of The Wing Dragon of Ra behind him and is seen talking to an unknown person sitting in front of him. "A department for the Supernatural sounds fun what's the catch?" asked Gary. "A few basic rules- only 2 people are allowed in you department, Never talk to me about it again, and finally keep the problems in house" said the unknown male voice. -End Flashback- "UDA may be gone but the Department isn't of course I find it kind of funny/ sad that no ones asked any of these but I guess that just works in it's favor..." commented Gary.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:43 pm

"I see....well, in actuality, I love both of my Spirits. And I love you." Rin confessed "That Blue-Eyes is a symbol of that."
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:02 pm

"One of those stories I picked up in the Spirit world was about that very card" said Gary. "To put it simply 2 Lovers one of Light the other of "Darkness" came together" Gary stated. "However the woman of Light's true Power came through when the one of Darkness was in danger then she unleashed a Power some say was greater than the Gods" commented Gary. "In the end the cost of her loyalty was her own life but even as a Spirit she vowed to Protect her significant other" finished Gary. "You had heard that story from Pegasus right before you asked him to make another copy didn't you?" asked Gary.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:22 pm

"Yes, so I did." Rin said
    GameDesigner
    GameDesigner
    Ra

Post by GameDesigner Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:52 pm

Yendys and Sophia arrive at the headmaster's office and wait in front of the door, since Gary was still in the hospital wing as far as they know. Yendys turns to Sophia and asks, "So, how are you liking Phoenix in your first couple hours?"
    Sophia says, "It's interesting, at least. So much stuff happening here, like shadows of people, people getting random heart attacks, and of course, our powers, seem to be almost related...but I think that despite never discussing it, Gary notices and knows all the strange stuff going on here. Was it this crazy at UDA?"
    Yendys nods. "More or less," he comments. "I mean, one of the only things I remember about that time was when I dueled and defeated that demon from Ha Des, but other stuff happened as well, like that raid on some evil person's base, along with other stuff."
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:10 pm

"Yeah, and that's why it's my first rule" said Gary talking on his cell phone coming down the hall towards his Office. "My opinion matters?, well my ego and I thank you" commented Gary with a grin. "I'll say it again there is no luck only odds, as for your Zuul I killed him" states Gary. "I have to go I have people waiting, says Gary hanging up his flip phone. "Hi sorry to keep you two waiting but I have Vince covering my shift in the Medical Wing, please come in" says Gary opening the door.
    GameDesigner
    GameDesigner
    Ra

Post by GameDesigner Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:30 pm

Yendys nods, then turns to Sophia and says, "Alright, let's go in." He turns around and walks through the open door, Sophia following close behind. Yendys sits in a chair in front of Gary's desk, and Sophia sits in the one next to him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content