Phoenix Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Back Down!!!

5 posters

Head Master's Office

HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Duel Points : 2147487745

Head Master's Office - Page 3 Empty Head Master's Office

Post by HAIR Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Head Master's Office - Page 3 9h1guq

A place to speak with Gary

Head Master's Office - Page 3 Empty Re: Head Master's Office

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:15 pm

Rin entered the office, followed by two duel spirits she had. Nobody else could see them but her and they sorta acted like her personal advisors. Dharc had serious nature, while Lyna was more mischievous.

"So do you think I can do this?" Rin asked nervously as she took hold of door handle

"I think you can." Dharc spoke in her mind.

She only spoke to her duel spirits via mind communication. That was something she got used to.

Hesitating slightly, she opened the door and stepped into the office.
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:37 pm

Inside Gary's Office-
    "Your coming when? asked Gary. "In a few weeks why is this a bad time? asked a voice on the speaker phone. "Alan I am glad you have 106 people signed up I have to go call me later k? Gary asked hanging up the phone. "Rin great to see you are you nervous?" Gary asked smiling his hand out stretched to the chair in front of his desk. Closing the door behind her.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:44 pm

"Well, I kinda am...." Rin trailed off, fidgeting. "You see, this visit is kinda personal."

She sat in the opposite chair

"Well, you see, you saved me from bullies once and back then we became childhood friends. As time went by, however, I started to care for you as more than a friend. Then our paths separated. I never had a chance to tell you, until now. But you probably forgot me, right?" Rin stated, her fingers tapping the table surface.
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:59 pm

"Origins and Motives have interest me for years now" said Gary. "You know prior to UDA few people know what others were doing, even if they are friends here" Gary commented. -Flashback 2 and half years ago- "Why the long hair?" asked a man with short Black curly hair. "Because I can" answered the man in a long Brown haired pony tail smiling. "So again I have no clue how ethical or how long it will take but are you in?" asked the man in a pony tail. "Sure I'm in" answered the Black haired man. "Great then Andy lets have some fun" stated the long haired man smiling. -End Flashback- "Forget about you not even close" commented Gary smiling.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:49 am

Rin looked through the window at the clear blue sky. The world was so easy-going, and she disliked it. People murdered each other every day without a second thought and she hated it. Her dream of changing the world for the better was futile, and she knew it. That didn't mean she couldn't make at least some effort. She believed in love instead of hate

"Um, I wanted to know something." Rin spoke "Do you like me as more than a friend?"
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:55 pm

"You know I have about thought this conversation dozens of times, and in each scenario the phase the one that got away comes up" Gary answered. "So yes it's been on my mind for a while" Gary said leaning back in his chair arms in front having his fingers inner locked in the middle. The moment he finished their was a quick beam of light from his drawer on the right side of his desk. The beam went from the drawer to the right side of the desktop once finished a Blue penguin with Red shoulder pads appeared sitting and tilting his head to the right facing Rin.  

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:03 pm

In her mindscape, Rin was sitting on the grass in Spirit realm, with Dharc and Lyna on either side of her. It was her perfect world, her sanctuary of sorts. The breeze was blowing gently and the rays of sun passed over her shoulder. Her two duel spirits made her sanctuary world complete.

Focusing her mind back to reality, she stood up, pulling two cards out, her duel spirits

"The real reason I came was to ask would you mind starting a romantic relationship with me

In her mindscape, she was facing Dharc and Lyna

"Hope he accepts." Rin thought, using her mind communication.
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:24 pm

"I think that may be the most formal way I've ever heard that asked" Gary said lightly smiling. "And yes I'd love to" Gary answered. "So.... where do we go from here?" asked Gary.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:52 pm

"That's for you to decide." Rin stated

She sat in nearby chair and continued looking through the window.

She remembered.....

(flashback)

"No one wants you in this town." one boy told her "You should go out and never come back."

And that was what she did, she left the town, not looking back.

(end flashback)

And now she was here, the place reminded her of the past, and she felt comfortable here.
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:00 pm

"Well you're already staff so I say take a nice look around and let things settle at least for now" answered Gary. "Our history is what got you here so I think in time we'll know what to do" stated Gary. "Oh and it's great to have you back" finished Gary smiling.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:06 pm

"Well, I am glad." Rin said "By the way, here is a gift for you." she added, before putting a Blue-Eyes White Dragon card onto the table "Hope we'd meet each other again."

With those words, she quietly slipped out of the office.
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:16 pm

"How the h..." commented Gary looking down at the card by the time he looked up she was gone. "Ha alright the answer can wait" Gary commented. "What's a little more time after all that's happened" finished Gary.
    GameDesigner
    GameDesigner
    Ra

Duel Points : 4422

Post by GameDesigner Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:08 pm

Yendys walked up to the door, which was clearly labeled "Headmaster's Office". Emag landed on his shoulder, and encouraged him to announce his arrival. Yendys then lifted his hand and knocked on the door three times, and waited.
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:21 pm

-Inside Gary's Office- The lights were off with Gary asleep on the couch. After hearing the three knocks he adjusted his head to face the ceiling than sat up, turning on the lights via a button next to the couch. "One moment" he shouted. He then walked over to the door and opened it with a button next to the door way. Once open he said "Hi please come and take a seat".
    GameDesigner
    GameDesigner
    Ra

Duel Points : 4422

Post by GameDesigner Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:37 pm

Yendys enters and says, "No thanks, I'd prefer to stand. Besides, I was just here to inform you of my arrival upon this island." Yendys glances at his watch - a matter of habit for him. Just then, his cell phone rings. Yendys answers it, his eyes widen, and he says, "Ok, be right there." Yendys ends the call, saying to Gary, "Sorry, sir, but I'll be off now. Bye!" And with that, Yendys speeds out of the office, Emag soaring behind him. Mentally, the bird asks What is it, Yendys? Is something the matter? Yendys smiles broadly and replies mentally, Actually, Emag, everything is awesome! We're going to the forest to meet with the guy who saved me when I was a kid, and gave me my Duel Disk, as well as my first deck! With no more talking between them, they rushed to the forest.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:05 am

Rin approached the office and knocked softly, then after waiting for a while, she entered

"Hello." she said, bowing her head a little "I hope I am not disturbing you, but I wanted to ask, do you remember the gifts I gave you?"
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:15 pm

Upon hearing this question Gary lightly turned his head to his right. And still looking at Rin asked "The Blue Eyes or the Ribbon?". At this he smiled. "Oh and the door was left unlocked for a reason" he went on. He then clicked a button on his desk locking the door.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:06 am

"Both." Rin stated, suddenly nervous.

The feeling grew as the door was locked.

"So how are you doing these days?" she asked
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:11 pm

"Ignore the door I have a rule about locking them" Gary stated. -Flashback to about 2 and a half years ago- Gary was in a beat up pair of Blue jeans and Green tee shirt with an equally beat up Beige Trench coat on a doorstep with three inches of snow around him. "What do you want to bet he's still all hugs and happy thoughts with his family?" Gary asked turning behind him half smirking. At this the Penguin Soldier behind him clicked his tongue three times. Then Gary knocked on the house door three times. From inside they heard a voice shout "Yeah I'm Getting The Door Calm Down". "Yep someone's happy" Gary commented while grinning. Then the door opened showing a man in a Black tee shirt and short curly hair who commented "Wait your alive". -Flashback End- "I've been good, I just spent 2 years total trying to get you "back" as corny as that might sound" said Gary. "Completely worth it by the way" commented Gary with a light smile.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:08 am

"Anyway, I meant both gifts." Rin said.
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:02 pm

"Ah both gifts well I checked the card is real can be used in a duel and everything so thanks for that" said Gary "Of course I was warned not to..." he went on. As for the ribbon. -Flashback to about 2 and half years ago- "Ok I'm going to take that in 3 parts 1. Great to see you and your family are all smiles, 2. nice to see you as well and 3. alive?" Gary said to the man wearing Black in front of him. "I'm going outside for a bit" the man in Black yelled. "Nice jacket Andy" Gary said with a smirk, "It should be it was yours" Andy shot back. "So why is it surprising that I'm alive?" asked Gary. "About 2 years ago some of your family filed you as dead" answered Andy. "I figured it was only a matter of t...(Just than there was a Red Flaming comet that came from behind and crash landed in front of them). -End Flashback- "And I a sure you the Ribbon in the last 2 and a half years has become one of my greatest treasures" Gary said with a warm smile.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:35 pm

"Today is my birthday." Rin whispered "For years no one knew or bothered to find out."

She remembered how her favorite monster and duel spirit was cut down by Crimson Blader. Since then, she aspired to prove herself in front very people who once mocked her. Their ring leader back then was named Simon.

Shaking the thoughts out of her head, she turned towards her old friend

"We met in the Spirit World once, do you remember?" she asked.
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:46 pm

"We both know it was more than once" Gary commented smiling warmly. "And I'm glad your here I have a gift, one thing I need to ask first" Gary said his eyes narrowing. "After I came back I spent almost 2 years doing what I had to to get you back, however once you were back I left out some details..." stated Gary. "Those cards that I needed to get, I ended up putting 18 people in intensive care units around the world and to get the last one I scared a guy so bad he had a Heart attack and died" Gary said. "So the gift you get depends on your answer are you sure you want this?" asked Gary.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:48 pm

"I am sure." Rin replied confidently
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:01 pm

"Ok sounds good" Gary said still smiling. He then went into his desk and pulled out a small gift wrapped box with Purple wrapping and a hot Pink bow the size of his fist. After he placed it on the desk he looked up and said with a light smirk "This is way to over due, Happy Birthday".

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content