Phoenix Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Back Down!!!

2 posters

Pool side

HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Duel Points : 2147487735

Pool side  - Page 2 Empty Pool side

Post by HAIR Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Pool side  - Page 2 Sytoic
    An indoor pool for those hot days
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Pool side  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pool side

Post by HAIR Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:25 am

Vince watches as May's facedown is destroyed. -July 22nd 1997, Italy- Two people can be seen inside a large indoor pool area 1 a man with short Blond hair the other a boy no older then 9 with short Black hair floating in the deep end on his back looking up at the ceiling. "Tell me Vince of the 3 Phases of play what's your favorite in Chess?" asks the man sitting out of the water. "The Middle, want to know why Ivan?" asks Vince. "Of course" Ivan responds with a smile. "Cause it's wild" Vince answers grinning. "I have been playing Chess since I was 5 and I have never once thought of it as wild" Ivan laughs. "What's yours?" asks Vince now swimming to the spot were Ivan sat in his chair. "The Opening" answers Ivan. -Flashback End- "Very well with your facedown Spell/ Trap gone I am free to attack and thanks to my Dragon's Rage Trap card if my monster's attack is higher then your monster's defense the difference goes to you as damage, finally I'll save the Distance strikes for the End phase of my turn" explains Vince. "Attack her now my Tiger Dragon (2400 atk/ 1800 def) your target her facedown defense monster..." commands Vince.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Duel Points : 3849

Post by RainbowFlash Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:41 pm

*she clenches ready as her gladiator best Equeste is destroyed (defense 1200) and as her life points drop she screams in pain her hair sparks again as she looks up and falls to one knee*

HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:40 pm

"How fun that's the 2nd time her hair has had that glow, wonder if I can force it out?" thinks Vince. -July 22nd 1997, Italy- Once again you see the Blond haired man and Black haired boy. "Why the Opening Ivan?" asks the Black haired boy. "Chess has 3 phases- Middle you take care of most the exchange, End you've lost most pieces and 1 if not 2 of the Queens are gone working with what's left, but the Opening both parties have a equal play yet they're planing for the future game if Chess truly is a thinking mans game then that's its phase..." explains Ivan. "Can we have hot dogs on the grill?" questions the boy. "Sure Vince" responds Ivan with a laugh while wrapping a towel around the boy who had just come out of the pool. -Flashback End- "3 is the Magic number once I see it again then I will have my answer" thinks Vince. "Since a monster of mine battled this turn I now use Wind energy... Distance strike commands Vince. (Vince- 7600lp/ May- 6300lp) "And with that I End my turn." Vince comments.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Duel Points : 3849

Post by RainbowFlash Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:52 am

*she struggles to get back up but gets on her feet* I draw *grins* no I use dark worlds dealings draw a card dis card a card. *draws* I discard Gladaator beast Bestiari *she puts it int he grave yard.* now I normal Summon gladiator beast Equeste. and now I S.Summon Test Tiger. I sack him to send a gladiator best I control back to my deck and summon one Glad as if it was S.Summon from a glad Effect. *puts her monster back and test tiger in the Gravyard. looks at her deck gets ne card suffuse her deck and puts it back* (waiting to see if you negate any thing)
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:50 pm

"Ah... glad to see her using the Gladiator Beast tag out skill now to see if she can follow up..." thinks Vince. -Flashback to November 14th 2012, France- You see Gary, Alan, Vince, Andy and a blond haired man down the road of a 2 story brick house. "You guys sure I can't do anything to thank you?" asks the Blond. "You know what?, there is 1 thing Paul" answers Gary turning around to ask. "Take the 300 U.S. and forget we exist" commented Gary before heading down the hill with Andy & Alan. Only Vince stayed behind. "Please say what your thinking" was Vince only statement. "I was just remembering the talk we had on the boat last night where Alan said All we did was lie, cheat and steal and none of that should be thanked..." remembers Paul. "They're not like that though and the more I learn the more I respect them..." said Paul looking at Vince. "Gary has this quote from a graphic novelist Frank Miller- The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armor. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time." says Vince. "They love what they are and have few regrets, I must be going but if you do respect them, then keep the stories to yourself please..." responds Vince. A few minutes later closer to the hills lower level he passed Gary. "You barely read Manga..." states Gary. "True but I love quotes and Mr. Frank Miller suits the topic oh so well" says Vince with a smile. -Flashback End- "Very well then I draw and discard too" states Vince. "Come Ms. May show me the power of Gary's Ras" Vince thinks to himself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content