Phoenix Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Back Down!!!

2 posters

Pool side

HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Duel Points : 2147487735

Pool side  Empty Pool side

Post by HAIR Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:21 pm

Pool side  Sytoic
    An indoor pool for those hot days
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Pool side  Empty Re: Pool side

Post by HAIR Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:22 pm

No one had been at the Pool for days, which honestly Vince thought was a bit sad but meant it was Perfect to test May should she even show. Vince had picked the opposite side of the olympic size pool's entrance and had taken a meditating position so as to see her should she come.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Duel Points : 3849

Post by RainbowFlash Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:39 pm

*may showed up and had to stop by her room to get her deck and duel Disk* i-I'm hear...
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:33 pm

"Welcome, I want to remind you that the moment you take damage you will get hit with spheres of Wind that feel like getting hit by a 10 year old as for how many... it's multiplied by the monster's level" comments Vince. "Normally I'd say ladies first but for this to work be first sorry" says Vince. "I draw 5 and place 3 cards facedown 1 monster in defense and 2 in the Spell/ Trap zone your turn Ms. May" Vince comments after activating his duel disk and placing it on his right arm.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:28 am

My trun....*she says drawing her card* hmmm I play one card face down one face down Defence and end my turn* she said looking up at you*
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:58 pm

"And now the true fun shall begin... I summon Dodger Dragon(1900 atk/ 1200 def) in attack mode and with him on the field I also active my facedown Continuous Trap Card Dragon's Rage" Vince said with a smile. "In case you didn't know Dragon's Rage the Trap allows me to  inflict the damage to my opponent in the event that my attacking monster has higher attack points then your defensive one's defense points, the catch I have to be attacking with a Dragon type" states Vince. "2 Final things 1. the pattern I chose to launch Wind Spheres at you with is a Z formation until I run out of starts- Left Arm, Right Arm, Left Leg and finally Right Leg this will go on throughout the duel till my attacking monster runs out of stars and 2. thanks to Dodger Dragon you can't use Counter traps the turn he is summoned" explains Vince. "Now my Dodger Dragon attack her defense monster..." commands Vince. As the Dragon flew toward May Vince looked over his field face up Dragon's Rage and Dodger Dragon and a facedown Spell/ Trap along with a facedown defense monster.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:04 pm

*she grins* fine you just attacked my Gladiator Beast Hoplomus! (700 Attack/ Def. 2100) now seems you attacked my monster I use his effect to swicht him out for a nut her Gladeator best!* she takes the monster and to her deck. *she takes one card out shuffles and puts her deck back* I S-Summen Gladeator best Laquari! in attack position now seen's he was summon with a effect of a Glad his attack becomes 2100 *is seeing if he has a counter to her summon*
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:50 pm

By the time Dodger Dragon met the Gladiator Beast Hoplomus it got slightly forced back as Vince's Life Points lowered (Vince- 7800lp/ May- 8000lp). Once Dodger Dragon was back with Vince Gladiator Beast Laquari was already on May's side of the field across the empty Pool. "I now active Card Trader face up and end my turn" comments Vince.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:55 pm

I draw* draws her card* ok now Laquari ATTACK! * i command as Laquari lounges at Dodger Dragon*
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:53 am

As Dodger Dragon is destroyed Vince smiles. (Vince- 7600lp/ May- 8000)  -Flashback to November 2nd 2012, Japan- "He could have been killed!!!" shouted a Blond haired man. Three men are seen around a Grey van with the back open. One blond, two with Brown hair- 1 of which is a buzz cut and the other in a pony tail. "Paul, stop yelling and listen for a minute we said Vince would be ok and he was" comments the one with the buzz cut. "But..." stutters Paul. "Alan is right you really think we'd send our most valuable asset not knowing he'd be ok?, besides there were only 24 guys in there" states Gary. "28 actually and I appreciate the confidence, now who wants ramen? responds Vince with a smile holding up take- out boxes. -Flashback End- "You know Ms. May the Founder of this Academy truly believes that ones true deck says something about their personality I wonder what yours says about you" asks Vince still smiling.

Last edited by HAIR on Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:59 pm

what are you talking about....and I end my turn

Alexander: HE might have a point? *he said in her mind*

M: O look who's back *she said Sarcastily* where did you go

A: I was hear you just did not want to hear me

M: ...wow that was cheesy....
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:49 pm

"Honestly when I said the deck would say something I wasn't expecting a spirit to back me up" Vince says with a laugh. "Now I draw... oh my this won't do I use Card Trader and place the card back into my deck shuffle and draw a new one" comments Vince. "Yes, much better I now active the card Burden of the Mighty lowering your Beast to 1700 I then summon Bright Star Dragon (1900 atk/ 1000 def), now attack Bright Star..." states Vince.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:20 pm

M: o my

A: get ready...

M: *not stoping it she takes the hit her Glad being deserted and her losing 300 LP and a jolt of pain* OW! *she jumps a bit* that hut!

A: and that was only 300

M: YOUR NOT HELPING! *she snapped*
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:34 pm

"Sorry change of plans to put a bit of speed into the process I decided to add Wind energy to all my monster attacks not just the ones that touch your Life Points" explains Vince.  -Flashback to November 2nd 2012, Japan- Once again Vince, Paul, Alan and Gary can be seen around the back of a Grey panel van. "What's with the noise?" asks a voice from inside the van. "Hey Andy the pill work?" asks Gary handing ramen to his Black haired friend as he was coming out of the van. "Yeah, better when are we attacking again?" questions Andy. "This is Vince play so it's on him" answers Gary. "If Vince is doing them now who did them before?" asks Paul. "Boss did" Alan responds motioning his chop sticks towards Gary. "After Russia fell through I thought we should change things up that and Vince is a natural at seeing how things play out" comments Gary. -Flashback End- "That will end my turn" states Vince. (Vince- 7600lp/ May- 7800lp)

------------------------------------

OOC- With Burden of the Mighty your monster was at 1700 mine was at 1900 so you only lost 200 lp Not 300.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:52 pm

M: *drwas her card* hm I'll play one card face down and end my turn*
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:21 am

"Alright I draw and use Card Trader to shuffle the card I just drew back into the deck and draw anew" stated Vince. -Flashback to November 2nd 2012, Japan- Andy, Alan, Vince, Paul and Gary can all be seen around the back of the Grey panel van eating ramen. "There is 1 thing I don't get, I know what he wanted with the organization but why did you guys go after us?" asked Paul. "Wait, he called it The Organization?, that's got to be the biggest load of crap I ever heard" laughed Alan. "It did span 8 countries, half the globe and have over 294 people" commented Vince. "You know the hunts he did about 6 years ago?" questioned Gary. "Yeah, he just started and wanted to deal with future threats" answered Paul. "Well, hi my names Matthew Gary Gubler and I'm one of said threats" responds Gary. "What???" says a confused Paul. At this Andy, Alan, Vince and Gary smile. -Flashback End- "Attack again my Bright Star..." commands Vince as his dragon flew forward.
    -----------------------------

OOC- Bright Star's stats= (1900 atk/ 1000 def)
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:24 am

I USE DEFENSE DRAW! I take no Damege and draw one Card * I say and I draw my card*

A: good move but he has you on the run

M: "stupid...no he's right I need a way to charge back in but ll I got in my hand is now 5 cards that won't make a difrence." *she thought to her self* "and how is this training? I'm not understanding this at all" *she said as the other thoughts clouded her mind waiting to see what her opponent move*
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:08 pm

"Let us recap shall we?" asks Vince. "Life Points- mine at 7600 your's at 7800, you have 5 cards in hand plus a facedown Spell or Trap card in play, I have the following as a backrow Dragon's Rage, Burden of the Mighty, Card Trader and a facedown Spell or Trap of my own" states Vince. "Finally I have a face up Bright Star Dragon(1900 atk/ 1000 def) and a facedown defense position monster with a single card in my hand" Vince comments. -Flashback 35 minutes before May entered the Pool Zone- Andy and Vince stood next to what would be the shallow end. "You want me to what?" questions Andy. "Control the temperature in this one room so it's 26 degrees Fahrenheit in other words 6 degrees below freezing point" responds Vince. "Ok, even if I could why would I?" questions Andy after quickly looking back to make sure the main Pool door was locked. "Wind chill my friend, wind chill" says Vince with a smile. -Flashback End- "Alan once said Dexter could heat a single floor of a College dorm in under 20 minutes, it's been about 16 already" thinks Vince. "I end my turn" said Vince. "Of course that 20 minute countdown was only to start the moment she and I began giving Andy time to get to Dexter's Control panel" thinks Vince.

Last edited by HAIR on Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:39 pm

M: "he's stalling...but for what?" my turn *draws her card and smiles* SP Cyber Dragon in attack Postion and I attack your Dragon (2100 attack 1600 Def)

A: *shakes his head seeing the worst about to happen*
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:47 pm

Vince watched as May's Cyber Dragon was destroyed by Star Bright. (Vince- 7600lp/ May- 7500lp) "I hope you didn't forget about my Burden Spell card" comments Vince. "Now that was a Special Summon she still has her normal and 5 cards in hand too" thinks Vince. -Flashback 35 minutes before May entered the Pool Zone- Andy and Vince stood next to what would be the shallow end. "Is this even ethical?" questioned Andy. "Please, with everything that goes on at these places this is nothing" Gary's voice said from a cell phone Andy was holding face up. "Fine, I'll go" comments Andy. "To quote Bug Bunny- I'll do it, but I'll probably hate myself in the morning" responds Gary. At this Vince smiled. -Flashback End- "Now for another demonstration since yet another monster battle took place so I shall use wind energy" explains Vince. Vince then held up his Left hand level with this Heart and extended to show all 5 fingers says "Distance strike" as Green swirling wind surrounds past the arm and upon leaving the hand takes the form of his palm and launches towards May like a cannon ball.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:16 pm

*She takes it as the pain goes throw her body she crus out in pain as her hair glows a bit and her Body twichts lightly*

A: hmmm...intresting

M: I..*coughs a bit out of breath*
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:28 pm

"Sorry about that I might have done it a tad to hard my last student was a bit more... let's say stubborn" comments Vince with a smile. -Flashback to June 15th 2008- "That's the 18th Distance strike you've taken Mr. Gary do you still wish you continue?" questioned Vince. Gary and Vince can be seen in an open mountainous field. Gary is on the ground panting heavily he then braces himself and in one motion stands up his eyes narrowing right at Vince. "Again!!!" shouts Gary swaying a little. "Mr. Gary this is the last Strike of the day I will not be doing another..." states Vince his eyes peering at Gary at the last half of his statement. -Flashback End- "Although honestly these Strikes are only half the strength I used on Gary but I see no reason to tell that to Ms. May" thinks Vince. He then takes a pocket watch with both a Silver chain and watch looked at the time then closed it placing it in the same Left hand pants pocket. "And with that the 20 minutes are up if she hasn't started to feel the effects of the 26 degrees room she will soon" thinks Vince. "Tell me Ms. May do you end your turn?" asks Vince.

Last edited by HAIR on Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:47 am

M: it's F*cking Frezzing in hear *she commented*

A: OO...smart man *Alexander commented*

M: What are you on about

A: O nutting if I told you the fun would fad *he said with a light Chuckle*

M:....*she stood up strata again* not yet I play one card face down defense and end my turn. *one card face down one face down defense and 4 cards in her head she ends*
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:33 am

"At least now I know she's feeling the room's effects, now to add more pressure..." thinks Vince. "I draw and once again shuffle the card I drew back into the deck via my Card Trader to draw again Perfetto I drew Tiger Dragon(2400 atk/ 1800 def) his effect being *When this card is Tribute Summoned by Tributing a Dragon-Type monster: You can target up to 2 face-down Spell/Trap Cards your opponent controls; destroy those targets.*" explains Vince. "I tribute my Bright Star to summon Tiger Dragon to use his effect on your 1 facedown Spell or Trap card have you a response Ms. May?" states/ questions Vince.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:13 pm

*she grunts a bit and puts her trap card in to the grave year* "now I'm wide open this is just grate..." *she thinks to her self*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content