Phoenix Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Back Down!!!

+4
Mikey.J.Fudo
Kilering
RainbowFlash
HAIR
8 posters

The Waterfall

HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Duel Points : 2147487728

The Waterfall  - Page 4 Empty The Waterfall

Post by HAIR Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Waterfall  - Page 4 1dyj4p

A large Waterfall on the Island
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Duel Points : 3842

The Waterfall  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Waterfall

Post by RainbowFlash Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:28 pm

as Nori is takeing forever to answer I hold his hand and I look away so he dosent make I contaket cuss if he dose I know I'll let go

as noir is takeing forever to answer I hold his hand and looks away becuse I know if I look at him I'll get embaers and let go

Last edited by HAIR on Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : please no double posting)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:01 pm

Nori had completely forgotten how to make words. His mind was going through so many things at once, that he couldn't figure out what any of it was. All he knew is that he did not know how to react to this situation. Most of his life, especially this past year, he has been alone by his own choice. But now, something was different. Being next to May was ten times better than being alone. If only he could try to put that into words. He just held her hand and looked the opposite direction, in hopes that he could try to regain his composure. Finally, he was able to say something. "Thank you." he said. "Thank you for being here."
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Duel Points : 4345

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:01 pm

Mikey said to Miku" Don't worry, snowbunny, Mikey-san is here" He sit next to her to show how she have someone by her. He thought to himself" Hey, you need to relex, and staywith her"
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:43 am

Nori...will you..ummm be...mine...?" she asked as her face was red hot

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:08 pm

After a few deep breaths, Nori regained his ability to speak. "Of course I will." he said, his face as red as a tomato. However, he heard a voice echo through his head. Are you sure? Haven't you noticed that everyone you get close to ends up disappearing from you? You don't want her to get hurt, do you? It will be just like last time. Nori tried his best to suppress the voice and the memories, but to no avail. They were making his head hurt, but he used his energy to try to keep his pain from being seen. He didn't want May to worry about him.
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:56 am

Mikey said to himself" Ok,how could i say it to Miku, and May?" He look at Miku and said to Her" Ok, i going come clean and say" I am part vampire and i don't drink blood"
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:28 pm

is over come by his answer I role over and give him a grate big hug.

(OPC sorry i lost internet but I got it back and I'll be on more)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:39 pm

Nori returned the hug. It felt nice to be with her. He decided, at that point, that he would protect her. He wouldn't let things happen like before. He didn't want to sit back while the one he loved was in danger. Never again...

After a few moments, the sound of Nori's stomach grumbling broke the silence. "I guess I was so worked up over the duel, I forgot to eat lunch." he said. "Do you want to go to the cafeteria and get something to eat?"
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:19 am

sure...ummm your paying...I broke...sorry hehe
    Kilering
    Kilering
    Honorary Staff

Duel Points : 5036

Post by Kilering Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:49 pm

Sai awoke in a daze...He felt as if he had been dormant forever...maybe in a coma...He had to shake the sleep from his body before carefully rising to a crouch....With his eagle eyes he gazed down from his perch taking in his surroundings....He saw a squirrel scowering the forests bottom for sustenance... He tried to stand up but nearly cried out....He grasped at his knee...and at closer inspection the blood from his wound had caked into a brownish scab and the rest of his leg had began to pale...He removed the tourniquet and tried to descend from the tree...But his newfound limp caused a few issues on his descent ...He made it to the ground... albeit with some pain, and proceeded back to the academy....
    ...A little later, the time it took him to travel the distance back with a shuffling gait... and with the academy in sight he decided what to do..but then his stomach growled...So Sai's plans changed and they were to eat in the cafeteria then find someone who could help....Sai entered the foyer of the cafeteria and immediately spotted "Nori"!...
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:22 pm

Mikey got up and use his Super Speed to head back to the Office. While doing that he pick up a few thing.
    GameDesigner
    GameDesigner
    Ra

Duel Points : 4405

Post by GameDesigner Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:48 pm

Yendys relaxes underneath a tree, feet in the water. It feels nice to be alone except for the Duel Spirits, since Emag was off hunting mice. Then, a sudden storm brews. A dark vortex appears in front of Yendys, and a face appeared in the vortex. It laughed and said, "I am the Dark Ruler Ha Des, Yendys Namleda. Yes, I know who you are. A year ago, you defeated one of my best demons in a duel. In doing so, you unknowingly cause an uprising against me in my Underworld. Now, in order to stop this uprising, I must defeat you in a duel. If I were to simply extinguish you right now, the uprising would only get stronger, and I can't have that. So tomorrow at sundown, in the Phoenix Duel Academy Duel Arenas, you and I will duel. If you do not duel, I will take the entire academy into the Underworld, where it shall remain until someone can defeat me in a duel. The choice is yours, Yendys. See you tomorrow. And with that, the portal closed, and the storm gave way back to the sunlight. Yendys staggered back against the tree, and slid down to the ground. He had to duel, that much was certain. He went back to the cafeteria, since that was always where he went when something big happened - to get food. On his way, Emag flew over and landed on his shoulder, and Jain, Lightsworn Paladin and Ma'at appear behind him as they discuss the duel tomorrow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:57 am