Phoenix Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Back Down!!!

+4
Mikey.J.Fudo
Kilering
RainbowFlash
HAIR
8 posters

The Waterfall

HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Duel Points : 2147487706

The Waterfall  - Page 3 Empty The Waterfall

Post by HAIR Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Waterfall  - Page 3 1dyj4p

A large Waterfall on the Island
    TwinThoughts
    TwinThoughts
    Obelisk

Duel Points : 4458

The Waterfall  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Waterfall

Post by TwinThoughts Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:07 pm

Sachet looked down on the occurring events from his hiding place at the top of the waterfall. "Quite the sequence of events unfolding down there." He quietly remarked to Thoughtful Investegator, who nods in response. "The opponent of the staff member dueling down there seems to have had his negative emotions manifest and gain control of all cognitive functions." "That appears to be the case. I hope it's not contagious, we'd have a heck of a time dealing with your dark side." Replied TI. He was right of course, my dark side stood a good chance, although I normally exhibit a cool calculating indifference or, on occasion, a happiness that normally comes only with the sastifaction of winning a particularly good duel. Speaking of which, I hadn't had a good duel in a while. My almost addictive need for mental exertion drives me to leave my normal observatory position and get involved in things. "Say, Sherlock, do you think it might be time to get involved? I'm bored." "Whatever I say, you're still going to go down there. You really do have a problem you know. If you really must know, I think we should wait a moment." Again, he was spot on. I really hate how right he is. Occasionally, I hate how right I am. "Well then Sherlock, ready to duel?" And with that I readied my deck and made my way down to where the two were locked in their struggle. "I don't suppose there's any chance I could join in?" I said, grinning with anticipation.

Last edited by TwinThoughts on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar is important.)
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Duel Points : 4323

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:44 am

Mikey said to miku" Well that was the thing, you give me a chance to be happy, You are the only girl that i know will go out with a nerd." He kiss Miku in the lips and then say to her" Miku, i don't want nothing to happen with this love right here"
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Duel Points : 3820

Post by RainbowFlash Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:57 pm

"GO NOIR!" I yelled. ok...I think now is the time to think about it...what was he going to say befor this duel started? and what if he losses will he trun evil and if he dose...will I have the will power to wright his name in the death note? could I kill my only frined if I needed to...I wounder if he loss if the shadow would duel me for my...soul? i don't know.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:59 pm

Nori was terrified. He didn't know what he had in his deck that could help him. Mystical space typhoon wouldn't be enough to destroy both swords of revealing light and Zoma. Heavy Storm might work, but that would require a large amount of luck. "I guess I'll just have to trust my deck." he said. "I draw." He was disappointed to see that the card he drew was not heavy storm, but he realized that he could use this one, too. "The first thing I'll do is summon Noble Knight Gwalchavad. Next, I'll equip him with Noble Arms of Destiny." he looked through his graveyard as he noticed his chances of winning going through the roof. "I'll use Gwalchavad's effect to destroy my Noble Arms to get back Noble Knight Gawayn(discarded from card destruction) from my grave. Now, since Gwalchavad does not have a Noble Arms, he is treated as a normal monster, so I can special summon Gawayn from my hand in defense position. I overlay my Gwalchavad and Gawayn to XYZ summon Artorigus, King of the Noble Knights! When he is XYZ summoned, I can equip as many Noble Arms as possible from my graveyard to him. I choose Noble Arms of Destiny and Noble Arms - Gallatin(discarded by card destruction). Then, I can detatch one overlay unit and destroy as many Spell and Trap cards on the field, up to the number of Noble Arms I control. So I destroy your Zoma and Swords." "Oh no!" Takeshi said. "That's right. Now you're completely defenseless. Go, Artorigus, attack him directly!" Takeshi's life points dropped to zero, and Nori won the duel.

As the darkness from Takeshi was released by the last attack, he lost his energy and fell to the ground. "I'll be taking that." the shadow said, as he swooped in from where he was standing. He took the dark energy that had been controlling Takeshi, and absorbed it. "I have become even stronger with this. Only one more plan to set in motion." he looked over to Akinori, who could barely stand. "I will contact you at a later day. Rest up and get stronger. You'll need it." He then disappeared while laughing.

Nori tried to go after the shadow, but it was too late. He had already left. All Nori could do now was make sure that Takeshi got some medical help. He walked over to May. "Please..." he said. "Get my brother to the hospital wing." With that, the last of his energy was gone, and he fell to the ground, unconscious.

Last edited by The_Batt on Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
    TwinThoughts
    TwinThoughts
    Obelisk

Post by TwinThoughts Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:50 pm

"So I suppose I don't get any of the action?" Sachet said with disappointment. "Well then. You there by the unconscious guy. Know where I could find a decent opponent? I would ask you, but you look a little shaken up." Thoughtful Investigator showed up beside Sachet."After all that, your only concern is still a duel. You have problems." "You know very well what happens when I don't duel. Unless you want to help me with the mess, quit complaining." "I'm not complaining. I'm just saying that your morals could use some work. At least channel your compulsion into something useful. Like going after that shadow guy. "Well even if we did manage to catch him, like you said, it could bring out my dark side. And something tells me it's his battle to fight." Sachet then spins around quickly. "There's someone else here. By two other people. He wants to duel. I can tell." "I still don't know how you do that. But sure, go duel somebody while this guy is deprived of the medical attention he needs." "Well I'm sorry if I'm not the most enthusiastic about carrying someone all the way to the hospital. Plus, there's someone right here practically jumping up and down to take care of him. You there by those people making out, come over here so we can duel!"
    Shadow Sorceress
    Shadow Sorceress
    Slifer

Duel Points : 4092

Post by Shadow Sorceress Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:22 am

Miyuki smiled again and took Mikey by the hand, "I believe you were in the middle of a duel?"
    Duel K.
    Duel K.
    Slifer

Duel Points : 4119

Post by Duel K. Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:47 am

Drake looks over to Sachet, "you're not worth my time" Drake then Calls on Dark Gaia and flies to the top of the waterfall. "Ill be waiting here if anyone is decent enough to think they can beat me"
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:49 am

Mikey said to her" That was not me, that was our friend Nori come on we need to help him."
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:42 am

yea every one ignore the fact that two poeple are passed out. and no I don't need any damn help...you people I sawer this is why I hate people!" I yelled in anger. I pick the two boys up put thim in a firemans hold and ran to the Nures station hopeing it's not to late.
    TwinThoughts
    TwinThoughts
    Obelisk

Post by TwinThoughts Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:46 am

"Hah." Sachet said as he grinned. "Do you think that's a mechanism to deal with his self-esteem?" "Possibly. By assuming the outcome of a duel will end in his victory, he believes he does not actually have to participate in the duel to validate his skills as a duelist." "Well in any case, we better head up there. I'm just jealous that you can float." "It is rather nice. Maybe you should get in better physical shape though." "Mind over matter. You know that. Anyways lets just get this over with." After a rather long climb to the top of the waterfall, Sachet stood before Drake, panting. "Alright then. Why don't you prove that you can beat me? Both to yourself, and to those around you. You can only go so far on speculation you know. Sooner or later your thoughts must take form."
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:03 am

Mkey felt something and say to miku" i was not dueling, Nori was and by the chi i am reading, he was hurt during the duel.i think you and me should go to he to doctors and sorport him"
    Shadow Sorceress
    Shadow Sorceress
    Slifer

Post by Shadow Sorceress Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:42 am

"Do you know how badly he's been hurt?!?!" Miku asked; worried for her friend's safety.
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:46 am

Mikey said to Miku" Well, his soul went to his point of no return and after the duel, he passout, we need to get there, and i know how to" He pull out his duel disk and said" I play Dragoon!" His Ace Card come out and said to Dragoon" Dragoon, Miku is back and we need to head to the doctor office bady"

Dragoon said to Mikey" Ok boss, Jump on, He also say Miku and said" Hey Miku long time no see?"

Mikey jump on to Dragoon and Waiting for Miku to come with him.
    Shadow Sorceress
    Shadow Sorceress
    Slifer

Post by Shadow Sorceress Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:50 am

"It's good to see you too, Dragoon." she answered while smiling. She grabbed Mikey's hand and climbed aboard behind him. When she was safely on, she wrapped her arms around Mikey's waist so she wouldn't fall off.
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:55 am

Dragoon said to the both of them" Well next stop is the doctor office" Dragoon lift off to the sky and begin to fly to the office.

Mikey said to Miku" So, how are you enjoying your flight so far?"
    Shadow Sorceress
    Shadow Sorceress
    Slifer

Post by Shadow Sorceress Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:58 am

Clinging to his back, Miku answered, "Still scared of heights!" she said embarrassed.
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:01 pm

Mikey said to her" Don't worry we are there anyway" Dragoon land the two on the ground and heading back to mikey's deck.

He said to Miku" So how you want to get there slow or fast?"
    Shadow Sorceress
    Shadow Sorceress
    Slifer

Post by Shadow Sorceress Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:04 pm

"Either I suppose."
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:07 pm

Mikey nods and said to Miku" Ok we can go slow" Mikey hold his hand out and said to her" Come on we have a friend to help"
    Shadow Sorceress
    Shadow Sorceress
    Slifer

Post by Shadow Sorceress Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:10 pm

As she took his hand, Miku felt a slight jolt of electricity when their skin touched. It made Miyuki's heart rate pick up slightly and smile up at her love. "Let's go."
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:12 pm

Mikey felt something in the hand but it was gone. As they both left to head to the doctor office.

(OOC, Doctor office is next)
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:54 am

I walked to the watterfall with Nior and me and him laid down on the Grass next the water. "so..." I tryed to start a Conversion. "was there umm..." I took my mask off and looked at him. "was there somthing you wanted to ask me....?"my heart...it's ponding fatser thin it ever has in my life.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:29 pm

Nori's face felt warm. He thought it was from the weather, even though it wasn't that warm today. "I..." he started. "I was just wondering if you were okay. I would have hated if you had been hurt because of something I caused." This was weird. He normally had trouble constructing his sentences, but right now he wa even worse at it. He figured he was still tired from being unconscious. Although, he didn't feel too tired, either. He looked up at the sky. "May...if that shadow thing comes back...please be careful. I don't want you to be hurt..."
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:42 pm

nopt that...befor the duel..you....you wanted to ask somthing...."
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:06 pm

Mikey with Miku made it to the waterfall. He lay down miku and said to himself" No one is going to hurt miku and et away with it!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:53 pm