Phoenix Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Back Down!!!

+4
Mikey.J.Fudo
Kilering
RainbowFlash
HAIR
8 posters

The Waterfall

HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Duel Points : 2147487706

The Waterfall  - Page 2 Empty The Waterfall

Post by HAIR Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Waterfall  - Page 2 1dyj4p

A large Waterfall on the Island
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Duel Points : 4323

The Waterfall  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Waterfall

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:47 pm

Mikey look at the duel and said to himself"nori got this"
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Duel Points : 3820

Post by RainbowFlash Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:41 pm

waching this duel thinking hopeing he wins so I can give him my gift...nuthing bad just a kiss I don't know why but this trund in to the worst yaer of my life trund in the best becuse of a guy...it was new to me

(wont be on doing the weekends Sad so keep posting but don't expest me to reply till monday Smile )
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:14 pm

(Okm my friend)
    Mikey keep an eye on the duel of both of them, He is thinking to himself" These two are skills to go back to back nothing can stop that,all we can do is wait and see who win"
    Duel K.
    Duel K.
    Slifer

Duel Points : 4119

Post by Duel K. Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:28 pm

Drake walks in, noting 2 people dueling "wow" he said "talk about some softcore dueling" Suddenly, Drake feels his spirit monster coming. Agreed! if we were dueling, we would crush them both!!

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:37 pm

Nori ignored the comment made by the passerby. "My turn." he said while drawing. "First off, I activate Card Destruction." Both players discarded their hands and drew the same amount they had previously. "Next, I activate Reinforcement of the Army, to add Photon Thrasher to my hand. Then, since I have no monsters on my field, I can special summon Thrasher. Next, I normal summon Jain, the Lightsworn Paladin. Then, when I have two or more light monsters on my side of the field, I can special summon Guardian of Order. Then, I overlay my Jain and Thrasher to summon Starliege Paladynamo. I then detatch two overlay units and target Giant Hand." "That's where I stop you. I activate XYZ Reflect. It negates your effect that targets my XYZ monster and destroys it." Nori grimaced at his slight misjudgment. "Even so, I can still activate his second effect, which activated when he's destroyed. I draw 1 card. Now, I attack your Giant Hand with my Gaurdian." Giant Hand was destroyed and Takeshi took 500 damage, lowering his life to 3500.

"Fine, then." Takeshi said. "I draw. First, I will special summon a Photon Thrasher from my hand using his effect. Then, I normal summon an Alexandrite Dragon. Then, I overlay them to XYZ summon Number 39: Utopia, but that's not all. It is time For you to see true victory. I activate Numeron's Force to rank up my Utopia into Number 39: Utopia Ray Victory. "Before you enter your Battle Phase, I activate Safe Zone, and target my Gaurdian." "That's fine. It's not as if that monster will be able to save you anyways. Utopia, attack his Gaurdian! Then, his effect activates. I can detach one overlay unit to have my Utopia gain attack equal to your monster's, but I still have more. I chain Skill Succesor from my graveyard, which was discarded by card destruction, giving him 800 more attack points." Utopia was now at 6100.

As the attack went through, Nori fell backwards from the 3600 damage, leaving him at only 200 life points left. However, Gaurdian was not destroyed due to Safe Zone. "I'm...still...in...this." he said, standing up. Takeshi laughed. "Do you honestly think you can still win. My Utopia still has two materials left, making him almost invincible. I am prepared for whatever you can throw at me. I end my turn.

(Ooc: Apologies for the lack of information about the cards used. I'm too lazy to type out everything that is important. If you really want to know about a card that I didn't describe too well, look it up on the wiki.)
    Shadow Sorceress
    Shadow Sorceress
    Slifer

Duel Points : 4092

Post by Shadow Sorceress Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:18 am

Miyuki walked towards the new Dueling Academy and came across a waterfall. There, she stopped to rest and refill her water canteen. Dipping her hand in the water once more after filling it, she rubbed her wet hand across the back of her neck and savored the sweet coolness as a gust of wind blew by; knocking her hair out of its headband.

"I wonder who's still there after all this time?" she asked herself and sat back under the shade of a tree and fell
    asleep.

Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:21 am

During the Duel Mikey Felt a Chi that he know by heart and said to Nori" Hey, i need to check something out, be back later" He begin to use his Super speed to follow the chi. He thought to himself" Is this, Miyki's Chi?, it have to be" He follow the chi to a Tree. In the tree he saw Miyki and said to her: hey,It me Mikey from UDA"
    Shadow Sorceress
    Shadow Sorceress
    Slifer

Post by Shadow Sorceress Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:27 am

Miyuki awoke to a familiar voice calling to her, "Hey, Miyuki! It's Mikey from UDA!" Her heart leapt for joy at the name and she stood, turned in the direction he was coming, and ran into his arms with tears in her eyes.

"Mikey!! I can't believe you're
    still here! I've missed you so much!!"

Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:34 am

When Mikyui came and hug him he said to his friend" Hey, don't you cry now, mikey is here and he is not going to leave you, you know that, you know that i care for you" He wipe the tears off of Mikyui face and look at her and said" Come on i want to see you happy not sad"
    Shadow Sorceress
    Shadow Sorceress
    Slifer

Post by Shadow Sorceress Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:37 am

"It's been a long time since I have felt true happiness, Mikey. But being here with you has rekindled it somehow... I can't explain it..." Miyuki mumbled as she stared into Mikey's eyes; losing herself in them.
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:42 am

Mikey begin to look at Miyuki's Eyes and said to her" What do you mean by that my friend?" As he was saying that his eyes was looking at her eyes with happyness and pure joy to see his Friend and he can call a sister Miyuki is back here and with mikey.
    Shadow Sorceress
    Shadow Sorceress
    Slifer

Post by Shadow Sorceress Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:46 am

Turning away from Mikey, Miyuki hugged her upper arms as if cold, "After the fall of that dreadful demon, I went looking for my family but only found heartache wherever I went. I felt I would never find happiness and decided to come home to the Academy only to hear it changed. I had no idea if anyone I knew was still here and that made me feel even more alone. Then I heard your voice and it was as if the heavens were smiling down on me at last..." she said quietly; almost too quietly.
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:53 am

Mikey went by Miyuki side and said to her" Hey, but i am here, you know that, and guess what Nori is here as well, but he is doing something right now, if you need to say anything that your heart have fell free to say it"
    Shadow Sorceress
    Shadow Sorceress
    Slifer

Post by Shadow Sorceress Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:06 am

Miku turned back to face Mikey and stared into his eyes once more, "Mikey... I..."
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:10 am

Mikey begin to fell something in the air. he does not know what it is. He turn back to see Miyuki and went to look in her eyes, but keep his ears open.
    Shadow Sorceress
    Shadow Sorceress
    Slifer

Post by Shadow Sorceress Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:12 am

Miku noticed Mikey's actions signaled that he heard something, "What is it, Mikey?" she asked a little worried.
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:15 am

Mikey said to Mikyui" Nothing wrong, Don't worry relex, if anyone going to hurt you, they have to deal with me" He have something in the heart about her he really want to say something nice to her.
    Shadow Sorceress
    Shadow Sorceress
    Slifer

Post by Shadow Sorceress Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:17 am

Instinctively, Miyuki wrapped her arms around Mikey's torso in a deep hug and rested her head against his chest and sighed, "I've missed you Mikey... More than you will ever understand..."

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:19 am

Nori felt weak. This dark aura was making the damage hurt more than it should. However, he knew he had to keep going. "I draw." he said. He looked at the card he just drew, the rest of his hand, and then the graveyard. He noticed something, something that could work. "I can end this here." he said. "I activate Galaxy Zero. This allows me to special summon one galaxy or photon monster from my graveyard, so I choose Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon(was discarded by Card Destruction). However, he cannot activate his effects or attack. Now, I normal summon Galaxy Knight, using his own effect. Then, I overlay all three of my level 8 monsters to XYZ summon Neo Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon!" Nori felt a surge of power as he summoned this amazing monster. "Next, I use his effect. I detatch one overlay unit from Neo to detacth all XYZ material from monsters you control. Then, he can attack 500 attack for each, and can attack that many times each battle phase." Utopia's last two units were detached and Neo's attack raised to 5500. "Now, Neo Galaxy Eyes, Attack his Utopia!" The dragon roared loudly, and shook the ground in the immeadiate area. Takeshi's Utopia was destroyed and he took 2700 damage, leaving him at 800. "Ha, that was close." "Have you already forgotten that he can attack again? Go Neo, attack him directly!" "I still have a trick up my sleve. I activate my trap card, Zoma the Spirit, and special summon him in defense position." Nori knew of this card. It was a trap monster, and if you destroyed it, you would take damage equal to your monsters attack. "I end my turn..." Nori said, dissapointedly.

"Do you understand the severity of your situation? If I draw a level four monster, I can overlay it with my Zoma for Gagaga Cowboy, and end this duel. Let's see how lucky you can be. I draw." Nori waited in anticipation, his heart nearly pounding out of his chest. "Darn." Takeshi said. "However, this will suffice. I activate Swords of revealing light. Now all I have to do is wait another turn."

Last edited by The_Batt on Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:20 am

Mikey also hug Miku and said" The same here, i miss you so much that the world will see me being happy with me and you"
    Shadow Sorceress
    Shadow Sorceress
    Slifer

Post by Shadow Sorceress Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:26 am

Her hands clenched into fists in his shirt at the sound of his heartbeat and Miyuki felt her own pick up in pace. "What are you saying, Mikey?"
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:28 am

Mikey said to her" I....... Love you"
    Shadow Sorceress
    Shadow Sorceress
    Slifer

Post by Shadow Sorceress Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:10 am

Miyuki could hardly believe what Mikey had just told her. She removed her head from his chest and stared, once more into his eyes in disbelief. A giant smile spread across her face and standing on her tiptoes, Miyuki kissed Mikey with all the love she had for him.

"I love you too, Mikey." She confessed after releasing him.
    Duel K.
    Duel K.
    Slifer

Duel Points : 4119

Post by Duel K. Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:27 am

Drake, Having seen that whole moment, grunted in distaste. "Pathetic", He said,leaning against a large bolder.
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:08 am

Mikey have smile for the first time ever for a girl. He lok at Miky, Tears came raining down on his face and said t oMiku" I love you too Miku, mu heart told me that you are the right girl for me"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:42 pm