Phoenix Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Back Down!!!

3 posters

What's in a Name

HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Duel Points : 2147487728

What's in a Name Empty What's in a Name

Post by HAIR Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:41 am

Ok so when most people go Online they don't use there birth name instead they make one up, this topic is a chance to explain what got you to that name.

HAIR00- I used this on YuGiOhnetwork and Dev Pro for a while I now use it for YGOPRO, it's Origin came on Feb 7th 2011 at the time I had just decided to grow out my Hair(this was pre Pony tail) as for the Zeros 2 things Code Geass and my favorite Anime of all time Gundam Wing(Wing Zero for those don't know is used by the main character)

NEMAR00- The zeros are the same reason as above as for NEMAR it's Ramen spelled backwards(something I figured out in High School and told FREAK that was the style of Dueling I was teaching him Razz)

HAIRDO- Came to be on August 3rd 2011 I tried using HAIR00 when I first joined DN but they said name was taken so it became my next choice(and when I checked that night it said they hadn't been on in 7 days, last I checked they still haven't been on ><)

HAIR- My name on here, by the time I made this site HAIR had become my nick name so I just left it at that when making my account Very Happy
    MnRebel27
    MnRebel27
    Admin

Duel Points : 2147487727

What's in a Name Empty Re: What's in a Name

Post by MnRebel27 Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:59 am

I came up with my name when I was 14.  I initially chose "slayer" bc I thought it sounded cool, and since it was already taken I added my favorite number, 27.  However, I could only use this on some sites since "slayer27" was being used by another.  Since I like to think of myself as chivalrous, I wanted to add "man" at the front, implying that I would not kill women.  However, I didn't like the look of it so I took the "a", and thus "mnslayer27" was born.

I changed my last name when I hit 18 to my mom's maiden name, so ironically my initials are now MAN.

Recently, although I still like how it sounds, I felt I should swap "slayer" out for something that defines me rather than something that just sounds cool. Rebel felt fitting, so I changed my name on a couple sites to "MnRebel27". I liked it, and I will eventually get around to changing my username on other sites.

Last edited by Mnslayer27 on Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:03 am

Lol nice have you thought of a Rurouni Kenshin reference? cause whenever I see your name I still think Manslayer in the back of my head.
    MnRebel27
    MnRebel27
    Admin

Duel Points : 2147487727

Post by MnRebel27 Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:05 am

Nope. I think I only watched one episode of that show. When I was younger I cared more about animation than I do now, and I had started off watching shows that had superior animation. I didn't continue watching for that sole reason :/
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:07 am

Bummer it's still one of my favorite(it's on the list I posted here)
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Duel Points : 3842

Post by RainbowFlash Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:25 am

I have a Werid Trate Where my eyes Changes Collers Based on Emotions (not out of a Anima XD) but it takes like 30 mints so I would be talking to some one after a fight and my eyes go from my ice blue to like a Dark Dark blue and It's not like Difrent Collers I guess it's shades but any who I was called Rainbow Flash by friends because my eyes and I run Trake and I fast Razz and thin when I watched MLPFIM BAM I use it every where

DNN King of Kings: I was Queen Of Queens buuuuut that was latter Diched because Every other Creep was sending me pick up lines and all that and asking for "cubers"....I Did not know what that was till DN...and now I'll never be the same again...well Affter getting hit on 3748 times I made a new Account King of Kings so it looked more Boyish plus I love the WWE so it was a inside joke to ^^
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:58 am

Interesting What's in a Name 2053121316
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Duel Points : 3842

Post by RainbowFlash Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:37 pm

Thank you Smile most people make fun of my eyes :/ nice to hear a complement ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:38 am