Phoenix Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Back Down!!!

3 posters

Roadside

HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Duel Points : 2147487707

Roadside Empty Roadside

Post by HAIR Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:36 pm

Roadside 2quok00
    The road that travels all around the Island

Reminder-
    Island layout- The main building is in middle but from there the location of the other buildings and sites spiral out going in a clockwise motion(first one starts at roughly 3 O'clock next at 6 etc)

List of Buildings in order from the center- Main Building(The Doctor's Office, Head Master's Office,   Library,  Cafeteria, The Duel Arenas,  Classroom), Slifer Dorm, Ra Dorm, Obelisk Dorm, Staff Dorm, Off Hours Building(The Arcade, Bowling Alley, Billiards Room, Pool side), The Garden, The Forest, The Waterfall,  The Boat Docks, The Beach,  The Light House

The Academy has 2 Main roads the one dubbed Main road(leading to Most of the buildings/ paths) and the Express road(the one going from the Academy's Main building to the Light House)

Bus Routes-
    The Academy road travels the spiral that goes Clockwise starting at the center after 5 mins per stop and a pick up at each hour beginning at 7am Eastern time.

Bus Stops(In order of pick up)-

1. Main Building(The Doctor's Office, Head Master's Office, Library,  Cafeteria, The Duel Arenas,  Classroom),
    2. Slifer Dorm,
    3. Ra Dorm,
    4. Obelisk Dorm,
    5. Staff Dorm,
    6. Off Hours Building(The Arcade, Bowling Alley, Billiards Room, Pool side),
    7. The Garden
    8. The Forest
    9. The Waterfall  
    10. The Boat Docks
    11. The Beach

*Each Bus Stop has a pick up zone with covered bench, stops 7- 11 have stops that have a dirt side road(off the Main road) creating a path to said area all others have a paved path

*Finally note that the only way to the Light House is the Express road this is by design

Roadside Empty Re: Roadside

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:27 pm

"I see. So that's why you did that." Takeshi said, seemingly to no one. "I guess that makes sense. I probably would have done the same thing." He was walking beside a road that seemed to lead to most of the places on the island. He had just passed the dorms, and didn't really find anything of interest, but he only really glanced at them. He was preoccupied with his own conversation, and had completely forgotten what he was doing out here in the first place."I just wanted to help my brother..." The "Dark" Takeshi said.]"Hey. I said it's fine." Takeshi stopped walking, and sat at bus stop #6, not waiting for a bus, but just wanting to rest for a bit. "The question is...what do we do now. I'm not really sure how to deal with having another person in my head." Dark Takeshi laughed. "Yeah, I imagine that will take a while to get used to." There was a period of long silence. "Also...I think there's one thing you should know..." Takeshi looked confused. "What's that?" "Well...I believe there's a way to merge our souls momentarily." Takeshi looked even more confused. "What do you mean?" "You know how we can only use a small percentage of our brain, in order to keep from straining our selves? Well,I heard from Nori that, if needed, we can form our souls into one. The result will unlock these limits, and give some sort of amazing physical and mental ability. However, if our souls aren't in synch, it could be...costly." "What do you mean "costly?" "I'm not entirely sure, but the way he described it, it seemed like a berserk mode kinda thing. Like, we get all the power we would have normally, maybe even more, but without any control over it... Only a lingering sense to kill..." "I see..." Takeshi said. "Well, there's not much point thinking about it now, especially since we don't really know how to activate it. Let's just keep moving." With that, he got up and continued his search.

Last edited by The_Batt on Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    houndthrow12345
    houndthrow12345
    Slifer

Duel Points : 3576

Post by houndthrow12345 Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:53 am

As James was walking around the island he saw a man walking away from bus stop #6. James ran towards the man wanting to find someone to duel. "Hey you do you want to duel by chance." Said James as he got closer to the man he saw. James was hopeing the man would say yes considering how bored he was. It had been a long day for James but all he needed was something exciting for him to do and that would snap him out of his boredom. "Do you want to duel by chance?" Said James when he was only a few feet away from the man.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:25 pm

Takeshi looked to the man who had just walked up to him. "Heh, sorry." he said, scratching the back of his head "I'm not much of a duelist, honestly. I'm really not a student at this school, if we're being technical. I'm just here from some...weird circumstances, and am looking for my brother. Again, I'm really sorry."You could have just said no... the Dark Takeshi said in their head. You didn't have to give him your whole story on the matter... Well...yeah... Takeshi thought back. But that wouldn't be very polite, now would it? Dark Takeshi sighed. Whatever.

New Part:
    Takeshi then looked off to the side. He saw that someone was running toward the forest, not bothering with the road. He squinted to try to get better details on the person. "Is that...Aki? It is!" He started running that direction, as well. "Sorry, sir, but I've gotta go. He's the one I've been looking for." And with that, he was off. But one thing was bugging him. Why is he running like that? He's never been in that big of a hurry before. And why the forest? It might be something serious. Takeshi ran faster, with this thought in his mind.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Duel Points : 3821

Post by RainbowFlash Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:54 pm

Heart throwen: *Opens Vinces car and sits may up in the back* you need to get there fast..she'll have a heart attack soon...always dose when she uses her fast speed with out warrning like she did...affter your fine I'm going to kill you *throwen says as she back off a bit from the car thin refusing to get in the car with them she walks in to the frost as they cars drive off as finds a nice tree and crys for hours and hours from the pain in her head*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:19 am