HAIR
    Admin

Duel Points : 2147485295

Staff Dorm

Post by HAIR on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:26 pm

A building where most of the Staff live

Re: Staff Dorm

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:46 pm

After a relatively short walk, Nori found himself at the staff dorms. He quickly found the room on his key, opened the door, and put all of his stuff there. "I'll take my time to personalize this place later." he said. He then remembered he was still wearing his traveling clothes. He took a few minutes to switch to his everyday clothes, which consisted of a black shirt and pants, a red jacket(unzipped), and the lack of his normal headband. When he was done changing, he once again heard a voice from his duel spirit, Artorigus.. "So, what is the plan?" Nori pondered for a second. "I guess I'll go explore a little. See if I can find out something about Takeshi." "And what makes you think he'll be anywhere around here." Artorigus said, skeptically. "Let's just say little birdie told me he was on an island close to here. I know there are several islands around here, so I might be able to find something." Nori said in response. "I see," said Artorigus. "Then what are we waiting for? Nori chuckled. "You took the words right outta my mouth." And with that, Nori left to explore the island.

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:12 am

Slowly, Rin opened the door and entered. Sitting on the nearby couch, she looked around the room. She then took out her deck and started looking through it. She stretched a bit, then she sat back down.

The cards sometimes spoke to her, especially Dharc and Lyna. However, it was all in her mind, so she wasn't sure others knew. Then again, it was better if they didn't, otherwise they would think she was crazy.

Sighing, she remembered how she came to be here. It first happened ten years ago. She was dueling a dark duelist and he was ready to finish her off with his Dark Armed Dragon

*flashback*

"He is the envoy of disappearance. Since my grave is full of Dark Monsters, I activate his effect." her opponent said

"Well, now I send my Effect Veiler to graveyard to negate his effect till the end of this turn." Rin said

"Then he will attack."

"I then activate my trap, Negate attack. This ends the battle phase."

"Use me...." a voice rung from her graveyard. "You have means to make it work."

Rin looked at Shallow Grave and Book of Taiyou in her hand.

"Okay. I activate Shallow Grave, both of us summon a monster from our graveyards in face-down defense position."

Two reverse monster cards appeared on the field.

"I then activate Book of Taiyou to flip my monster face-up. His flip effect activates, and I get your Dark Armed Dragon.

Roaring, the dragon of darkness moved to Rin's side of the field.

"And since I have two dark monsters in my graveyard, I remove both of them to destroy both of your cards." Rin resumed "Now, both of my monsters, attack."

"There are more of us." her opponent remarked "We will destroy this imperfect world and create a new one."
    *end flashback*

Rin sighed. She kept it hidden till now, but she knew she would have to tell the others sooner or later.

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:25 pm

Nori opened the door to his room and immeadiately took out his deck. He went to the desk at the opposite end and spaced out all of his cards. "Now, what can I do to make this better?" The Artorigus appeared. "Have you forgotten about our new ally?" he said. "That's right!" said Nori. "I didn't have time to put him in my deck yet." He ran to his backpack and took out two carefully placed cards. "Gwalchavad." he said looking at one. "And Noble Arms of Destiny." looking at the other. He ran back to the desk and took out a few cards to put in these two new ones. He then took out a few more cards, an put some more in. He then debated with himself about whether or not this was a good idea. "It appears to me that this set-up will be more optimal for victory." Artorigus said. "Then let's leave it at that." Nori said, walking to the door. He opened it, and took a deep breath. "It's a nice day out. Let's hope it stays that way." He had some time left, so he very casually walked to the waterfall, going through his combos in his head.
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Duel Points : 1409

Post by RainbowFlash on Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:31 am

Heartthrowns post: *walking up the stars sining havenly* "O where o where has my sister gone~ *is picking noirs lock and opens the door* "O where or where can she be? *walks in slameing the door* "that brate is with my Loveing daer needs to die sister...but they are not in his room....Maybe they desided to go to her dorm" *she gigles and looks in Noirs room for clues of where they are at*

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:52 pm

Nori walked up the stairs, and reached for the handle. However, he stopped, and quickly became on edge. "Get behind me, May!" he said. "Someone's been in here! I always leave the handle off a bit, to check for intruders. It was something i started when I was a kid...I guess old habbits die hard." He drew both his swords (he had gotten the second one from his dark side after beating him), and opened the door as quietly as possible. He went through the room, and surveyed the entire place. He let out a breath of relief, and sheathed his swords. "It looks like whoever was here already left." he said. "Although, they did leave quite the mess." He grabbed his black jacket, which he noticed was slightly off of where he originally put it. He put it on, then made sure nothing was stolen. Thankfully, everything was still there. He walked over to May, after doing a few other small things he had meant to do in his room. "So, I have a feeling I know who did this." he said. "She's your sister, so what do you suppose we do next?"
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash on Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:55 pm

May: Sadly I don't know...she's Crafty but...I think she's waiting for me...some where hiden but not to fare away from people...I think..my room.....some place to hid from people but if she needs to draw people knewr so I wont make a move...she's claver...

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:55 pm

"Hmmmm." Nori said, grabbing a special pair of scissors from a drawer next to him. He walked outside, leaned over the railing, and started cutting his own hair. He had gotten pretty good at this, by now. within a few minutes, he was done and it looked almost exactly how he wanted it to. He walked back in after brushing a few loose strands off of himself. "Judging from what you've told me, it sounds like we're gonna need the element of surprise." he said. "It sounds like she's expecting us to go straight to her, and if we don't, she'll just attack us when we aren't expecting her." Nori started pacing. "Maybe if we...." he paused. "I've got it! I'll go in for a direct confrontation, in order to distract her. When the timing is right, you jump in and deal the finishing blow." Nori paused again. "However, I have a question. What are you going to do with her when she's defeated?"
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash on Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:55 am

May did not know what to say she wants to say she'll kill her but...could May really wright down her name....? "I don't know...well cross that Brige when we get there....and Noir....promis me you'll be safe...she's stonger thin she looks and...like a dimi god in speed..."

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:39 pm

Nori looked up towards the sky. "Don't worry." he said. "I can handle myself in a fight." He thought back to his time spent traveling. He had been attacked by many creatures, humans, and even some supernatural beings. However, even though he had survived most of those intact, he knew that he would need to be cautious in this next fight. He took a deep breath. "I guess there's no time like the present." he said, trying to keep calm. "We should probably get going."

Ooc: You can post in the Ra dorm next, if you want

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:03 pm