The Doctor's Office

Post by HAIR on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

A Medical Office with a retired U.S. Surgeon in charge

Admin

Duel Points : 2147485291

Re: The Doctor's Office

Post by HAIR on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:45 pm

"Aki as in Akinori Hashimoto?" asked Doctor Culp. "He's been on the Island for a while I remember the last name from both of your Medical files" states Doctor Culp. "As for who brought you here it was a librarian after finding you on the main road, Gary would know more" said Doctor Culp. -Flashback to 8 Months ago- "Your side job is simple report any and all Supernatural happenings you come across" comments Gary. Before answering Doctor Culp started digging into the plastic bag with a smiley face on it. "These bags are pointless" Doctor Culp finally answered. "That's the kind I always remember getting, are you in?" asks Gary. "E- Mail at the end of the day?" questioned Doctor Culp. "If not sooner and next time I'll make sure they have neutral bags for you" states Gary with a smile. -Flashback End-

Ra

Duel Points : 1968

Post by GameDesigner on Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:15 pm

Yendys shakes his head. "Sorry Takeshi, I've got no idea where Nori is right now. I know that upon retrieving whatever it was that brought you back to consciousness, he and May stayed awhile, but me and my sister here left before them, so I don't know where they'd be right now."
    Sophia elbows Yendys and says, "He doesn't even know who we are yet, does he?"
    Yendys laughs nervously. "Right, sorry, I forgot. I'm Yendys, and this is my little sister Sophia." Yendys checks his watch, then turns to Sophia. "We should probably head back to the dorm now." Sophia sighs. "Alright, let's go." As she follows Yendys out the door, she turns around, still walking out the door. She waves. "Later, Takeshi!" She then turns back around and she and Yendys begin walking towards the Ra dorm.

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:28 pm

"I see..." Takeshi said. "I wonder how he managed to find me?" Unwelcome memories of his imprisonment on the nearby island came back, and he quickly pushed them away. "Well, considering I'm all right, may I have my things?"
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:53 am

"As far I know the librarian found you on the side of the Island's Main road while driving more then 24 hours ago then brought you here" stated Doctor Culp. While he was saying this he took a small light and checked Takeshi's eyes. -Flashback to 28 hours ago- "Doctor Culp I found you a new patient he's in room 2" said Vince carrying a Duel Disk. "Found?, found where?" questioned Doctor Culp. "I was driving back from Tradewind and he was roadside about two thirds the way" answered Vince. "Out in 29 Degrees Fahrenheit?, I'll take his things while I'm at it I need to log them" commented Doctor Culp. "Alrighty I'll be in the Library if you need me" said Vince. -Flashback End- "You don't seem to have any Neurological damage but come back if you get any feelings of nausea or dizziness" states Doctor Culp putting away his small light and handing Takeshi his Duel Disk and bag.

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:46 pm

"Thank you very much." Takeshi said, obtaining his duel disk and bag. He then walked out the door, and took note of his relative location on the island. This was mainly to try to figure out the general layout of the island. However, Takeshi also had a decent amount of medical knowledge, having to fix his brother's injuries when they were younger. He figured he might be useful at the medical wing, if he was needed. "Now..." Takeshi said, slightly confused. "Where should I go from here?" He then walked off, rather aimlessly, in search of Nori.
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Duel Points : 1405

Post by RainbowFlash on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:01 am

May: walks in kinda Weakly. "I-I think I'm finaly Crashing..." she says as she stubmles useing Noir to help her on the bed and leys down and not even a minit affter keying down she out

Admin

Post by HAIR on Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:10 pm

As May walked in the phone began to ring but upon seeing her Doctor Culp ignored it. "You two barely made the deadline" Doctor Culp stated sternly, bracing May as she swayed. "Come this way rooms 8 and 9 are open" said Doctor Culp leading her to room 8. "Your friend can use room 9 if he needs it" stated Doctor Culp looking at Nori. -Flashback to August 11th 2013- "Mate" said Doctor Culp. His eyes on the last Chess move he made. "It doesn't matter who I face most the time I end up losing" said Gary half laughing. "You know I enter everyone Duel Tournament expecting to lose" states Gary. "Then why enter?" asks Doctor Culp. "The trick is staying in long enough to show my deck and honestly I am if anything a creature of habit one of the reasons I keep such a close eye on Vince" says Gary. "So you main desire it to show your work" comments Doctor Culp. "Something like that" responded Gary. "That or a sense of Pride" states Doctor Culp. To this Gary's only answer was a light grin while still looking at the Chess board with his fallen King.-Flashback End-

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:48 pm

"Just sleep..." Nori said to May, gently. "Just sleep. Its been a rough day." After making sure May was asleep, he looked over to Doctor Culp. "I'll be fine." he said. "I think I just need to get some fresh air. Clear my head a bit." He started walking to the door. May should be safe here. he thought to himself. But my head is really starting to hurt. Hopefully some peace and quiet will help. He opened the door and walked out, taking deep breaths.
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash on Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:06 pm

Heaththrowen: is out side the the doctors office as noir walks out sinigng. "hush little May may don't you cry. sisys going to kill you if you wonder why. it's becuse your elival ways. now shuu my mays theres nuthing to say" she gigles and looks at you* well hello there Noir" *she sips on a cup of tea*want some Tea?

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:01 pm

Nori stopped. "You." he said, with a disgruntled voice. His head started pounding harder. It was effecting his mind' while his vision started to blur. "You...you don't want to be here right now. I might...accidentally kill you." He grabbed his head as the pain grew exponentially. Words flowed into Nori's head. People die, but it doesn't matter to you. Everything. Yours to toy with. Release it. Open up. Kill. Everything. Until everything disappears before your eyes. Nori tried to hold it back. He didn't really know what was going on, but he knew it wasn't good. "G...get out of here...unless you want to die...This is the only warning I can give."
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash on Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:14 pm

Heart thrown: with a strata blank face hands you a cup of tea* drink this and it should hold back the…Evil that wants to take over..trust me" this women was not the same you met earlier she seemed….clam and collected and…full of good and love. "If you wish for mays safety drink this…we need to talk"

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:23 pm

Nori hesitated. Should I? he thought. Do it! This reaction could be dangerous if we let it get out of control! Right now, weakening me is the only way to hold it off! Nori cringed, and closed his eyes. Then, in one motion, gulped down the entirety of the cup handed to him. "Ugh. Tea is too bitter for me." He felt the headache fading, and started to feel normal...for now... "Anyways" he said, noticing her major change in demeanor, "What did you want to talk about?" he said with deep breaths. "And what exactly is in this tea?"
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash on Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:49 pm

Heart Throwen: it's soul tea and....I need you to help me...you see...I love May but..theres this part of me that wants her dead and I don't know why!...I...I feel lost I feel like I can't talk to her with out that side comeing out and doing what it dose....I-I'm scard...I don't want to harm May but even with the tea it's to much...Please...I need a way to hold it back! *her eyes are beging*

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:20 pm

"I see." Nori said, sipping more tea, getting used to the taste. "So that's what this is about..." Nori scratched his head. "Have you...Have you ever tried communicating with this part of you?" There was an awkward pause. "I know it sounds kinda weird..." Nori continued "But I feel like if you can find a way to do that, you can figure out why that part of you wants to kill her." Nori leaned back in his chair, becoming slightly more casual. "Most of the time, feelings and opinions can get misguided. From what I've seen, there is very little that is truly evil..." He paused again. "There's a strong possibility that this "evil" side of you is just trying to do what she thinks is best." Nori shifted his weight slightly, and looked at the sky. "Now, how to go about contacting that side of you, I honestly have no clue. For me, it just kinda happened, and things got kinda...complicated." Nori sat back up. "I don't know how much I can help with this, though. I apologize...I'm trying to get used to a similar situation, myself..."
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash on Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:46 pm

Heart Throwen: "y...you can help me..you helped May you can help me....I must go now..but before I go...Make sure Mays Deck is Strong...she's going to need a sterong one...

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:23 pm

Nori got up. "Thank you for the tea." he said. He started to walk away. but then stopped and looked back. "If there is a way that I can help you, I will do anything in my power to do it. Now if you'll excuse me..." he made a reassuring smile. "I need to make sure both of you don't die before that happens." he turned and began to walk away again. It was coming back. We...We need to get away from here. Dark Nori said. It could be...dangerous...around people here in a second. Nori looked surprised. You aren't normally one to care about others. Dark Nori metaphorically scowled. Now isn't the time to make jokes. Yeah, you're right. Nori began to slightly speed up, until he was in a full out sprint toward the forest. All he could hear was: Kill....Kill...World...Yours to toy with...

I..I don't want to hurt anyone else.
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash on Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:54 pm

May: as she tosses and truns in her bed she dreams...nightmarish things. her being burned alive and her in a Coffin...those dreams where a every day thing BUT...not Noir...she saw him being burned and in that Coffin she was screaming in her head of fear and.....that's when her eyes flew open. she sat up with out emostion and stood up. "Doctor I'm leavening...I feel fine" she slid her mask on her eyes dead and set on one goal.

Admin

Post by HAIR on Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:27 pm

"Very well" was all Doctor Culp said as a response. -Flashback to October 2nd 1983- You see a Doctor Office with Brown chairs and a Cream color table in the middle. A man with Black hair and a pony tail can be seen sitting in the chair closest to the door with his foot he lightly closes the door sounding a small bell. "The office is closed, if this is a medical emergency go downstairs to the E.R." says a gruff voice in the back. The pony tail wearing man ignores this and starts to set up a Chess board while singing "Blue moon, You saw me standing alone, Without a dream in my heart, Without a love of my own". At this the man in the back comes up front he has short Black hair and you can see a Red tie in between his White lab coat with the label R. Culp above the top left hand pocket. "You know I hate that song" Doctor Culp comments harshly to the other man. "Ah... what's a matter Bobby?" asks the pony tail man smiling. "It has bad memories and what do you go by now?" comments/ asks Doctor Culp. "I thought they played that at you wedding?, oh and for tonight let's go with Allen" asks/ answers "Allen". "Exactly why" answers Doctor Culp sternly. "Well I didn't come empty handed" says Allen lightly unwrapping something in a cloth. He shows to reveal a homemade plaque with a clear front and a News article in the middle with the title Miracle with a Scalpel and a small picture of a man in scrubs over an operating table. As Doctor Culp takes it Allen asks "Tell me did they know an Atheist performed the surgery?". "The title refers to the act not the Surgeon" states Doctor Culp. "So... that's a no?" questions Allen with a grin. "What do you want?" asks Doctor Culp putting down the plaque. "A favor and don't worry I have our game already set" Allen says still grinning his hand waving towards the fully set Chess board. "10 points for a task first one with Mate gets the favor" comments Allen. "Fine" replies Doctor Culp. -39 Minutes later- A third of the total pieces are missing for both colors. "Alright I have 17 so I get the question what's the task?" asks Doctor Culp not looking up from the board. "Using your task to learn the favor nice, well it's like this a friend of mine needs their blood tested" Allen answers placing a lab size vile of blood on the table. "You have no friends" said Doctor Culp eyeing the vile noting the name pre -written on the side. "Now that's just harsh Bobby" responses Allen with a grin noting that Doctor Culp saw the name he'd written. -57 Minutes later- "Well as always great playing you Bobby" says Allen lightly tipping over his Black King. At this Allen gets up and heads to the door. "Wait, that test it's in my field right?" questions Doctor Culp. "But of course" answers Allen spinning around with a grin. "Then give it to me before I change my mind, you'll have the results in a week" states Doctor Culp. "Bobby you're even greater then you think you are" comments Allen laughing to himself. As Allen opens the door he starts singing again "Jeremiah was a bull frog, Was a good friend of mine, I never understood a single word he said, But I helped him drink his wine, And he always had some mighty fine wine". At this point Doctor Culp goes to the door and slams it shut still holding the vile of blood and looks back at the plaque. -Flashback End- Doctor Culp can be seen in front of a homemade plaque with a lightly Yellowing News article in the middle dated September 28th 1983.

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:57 pm

Nori's eyes had opened, finally. He was laying in a bed. After a small amount of time, he recognized that this was, in fact, the hospital wing. Unable to move, he merely looked around. There was someone next to him who he had never seen before, as well as someone he couldn't see very well in the other room. He then looked back up and stared at the ceiling, slowly remember what had happened. He had lost control in the forest. He could only watch as he threatened to kill everyone that was there...and yet there was nothing he could do about it. So that's why this guy is here... Nori thought to himself, still looking up at the ceiling. He was in the forest when...when I... He stopped himself. He didn't want to think about what happened. Yet, in this situation, what else could he do? He was too ashamed to speak, so he just stared at the ceiling, painfully reflecting on, well, everything.

Takeshi was in a similar state that Nori was. It definitely hurt less now, but he couldn't move, and was just looking at things around his room. He had seen them be brought in, and knew that his brother was in the room across from him. However, he didn't see where that other girl had been taken, or why the girl who was with her had stayed behind. He just stayed in one spot, and tried to keep himself busy by thinking about different things, every once I a while attempting to make some ort of movement, even if it was just wiggling his fingers. He had even tried talking to his dark counterpart, however, due to the silence that had followed, Takeshi had assumed that his other side was exhausted, so he let it go.
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR on Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:35 pm

As Nori opened his eyes Andy was looking down at his Cell phone texting what had happened it was only a few minutes later after he sent the text that he saw that Nori was staring at the ceiling. "I have a Best friend says his default is always in a state of thought" comments Andy putting away his phone. "Sometimes goes days barely eating" states Andy. "If it helps Doctor Culp has already done a basic work up on you, your brother and May" states Andy. "He says if you each stay in the Medical Wing for about 2 to 3 days you all would be good as new, names Andy by the way" replies Andy. "One other thing and if I don't say it I'd have a Ra Dorm Head that would be ticked... nice swords" comments with a light grin.

Vince on the other hand was in Doctor Culp's back room were he lived. "Headaches, dizziness, nausea, Shunts, heck I've even helped with birth twice!" Comments a very angry Doctor Culp. Vince just stood and let Doctor Culp vent. "Did you seriously not think I'd notice that those 2 had fresh Sword wounds? asked Doctor Culp. "Doctor Culp I know you've been trusted with a lot but you were warned in Gary's Verbal contract" states Vince. "I am well a ware this fits in my contract, my problem is what are this people doing that this happens so often?" questions Doctor Culp leaving the room to go to room 7 where Takeshi was as Vince headed to room 9 which held Nori.

Vince opened the door to room 9. "I'll take a look at him now Doctor Culp is with his brother" Vince says placing a hand on Andy's shoulder at this Andy leaves the room. "How are we feeling I know 2 days is a lot but I promise Gary found the very best Doctor he could" Vince comments with a smile.

Doctor Culp opened the door for room 7 seeing he was awake he asked "With your wounds you'll be asked to stay for 2 to 3 days anything less would be not only reckless but strictly against my advice besides your brother is here as well" states Doctor Culp looking at the chart at the foot of the bed.

As Vince and Doctor Culp went to the other rooms Andy went to room 2 where May was and opened the door and set down. As he sat there he thought where her sister was. -Flashback to 40 minutes ago by the Roadside- "Hey is she coming?" Andy asked Vince looking at Heart throwen. "Vince!, I asked you a question" Andy half yells. "Um, what sorry?, one doesn't need to be in a fight for it to exhaust them we all can lose something in battle come we must take them to Doctor Culp" Vince responds looking back at the direction from which Heart throwen went before getting in the car. - Flashback End- While looking at the room Gary's words ring in Andy's mind "Vince?, he's probably the most dangerous person you'll ever meet the trick is figuring out why".

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:51 pm

Nori noticed the new man walk in. This man, Vince, had also been in the forest. Nori tried to answer the question, but he couldn't. He didn't know if it was some effect from that event, or just pure shame. Either way, all he could say was "I...I'm sorry..." With that, he went back to staring at the ceiling.

Takeshi looked to the door as Dr. Culp walked in. "Heh...it's kinda funny..." Takeshi started, once the doctor had finished what he was saying. "I never expected I would ever need any kind of medical treatment like this...It was always my brother that did the crazy stuff..." He continued looking around, as he was doing before. 2 to 3 days, huh? he thought Not to mention I'll be unable to move for most of it... he tried to think positive. Well, it IS pretty nice to not have to do anything for a while, especially after being stuck on that island not too long ago...Not to mention I'll finally get to talk to Aki face to face.
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR on Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:47 pm

"Mr. Akinori, your brother is well on his way to healing as is Ms. May the thing to focus on now is getting better" calmly said Vince. -Flashback to November 13th 2012, the Eastern coast of China- Andy, Alan, Gary and a man with Blond hair watch as Vince walks by holding what looks like a staff. As he passes the man with Blond hair speaks "Why is Vince carrying a mop?". "Paul, when it comes to Vince you just wait for the fun" answers Alan. At this Vince smiles his back turned away the entire time. He then extend the mop handle part up holding it like a sword. "Paul let me make this easier on you Vince is probably the most dangerous person you'll ever meet the trick is figuring out why" states Gary. Then one quick motion after lightly raising the handle Vince strikes down with the mop as a slash of Green light comes from it. After doing so he turns to face the men and smiles. As Paul is about to speak Vince raises his Right pointer finger and says "6,5,4,3,2,1" and upon turning around and saying 0 a large metal crashing can be heard. "What just happened?" Paul questions very confused. "I cut the support beams for the old oil rig the group was using" Vince states calmly. "The one over a 40 miles away?" asks Alan. "Yes, now I need to find a small Chinese boy and give him back the mop I rented" comments Vince. "Where did you find him again?" questions Paul. "Being chased by a Two Headed King Rex in a Duel Monster Spirit World" answers Gary with a grin. "He's telling the truth you know" responds Vince with a light grin of his own. -Flashback End-

As Vince was with Nori Doctor Culp gaving information. "For the first day the 3 of you will be asked to not leave the bed not even for the bathroom as for needs outside of bed- food, sent from the cafeteria that I've cleared nothing fancy, as for the bathroom you're covered his finger pointing to the bag on the side of the bed" stated Doctor Culp.

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:04 am

Several hours passed, and just as Takeshi thought, this was pretty boring. Yet, there was nothing he could do about it, except wait for it to be over. That's when his stomach started to make grumbling noises. He just realized how hungry he had become in the course of these events. He attempted to find some sort of button to call someone in. He found the button that he thought did just that, and waited for someone to show up. "Man, it's tough being helpless." Takeshi said with a sigh. I...I agree... Is that you? Takeshi thought to himself. Yeah...I'm just...kinda exhausted...can't talk for long... That's fine, just keep me posted.
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR on Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:36 pm

"What's the issue?" asks Doctor Culp coming into Takeshi's room. Upon hearing his stomach he sighs "Foods already on it's way he said half looking at his watch, the digital clock behind him reading 5:32 PM. "As for your brother and the woman that came in with you they're healing as expected" states Doctor Culp. -Flashback to May 18th 2005- Doctor Culp is in an Exam room for what looks like a few floors up judging from the window's view. As he checks the head of his patient with the right half of  his head shaved he lightly traces his finger on the long scar shaped like a S & Z fusion. "You know honestly I'm used to missing school but I love the fact that this year is a new record" says the patient who now turns to see Doctor Culp he has Brown Metal oval rim glasses and his hair is Brown and the hair he did have came about 2 inches from his collar bone. "Although I don't think I want my hair this long again" says the glasses wearing man. "You had 2 Shunt surgeries within exactly 30 days in short you haven't had a hair cut in what 2 months?" half asks Doctor Culp now looking at the files on the bed. "Yeah and I have nothing against long hair... it just feels strange" comments the glasses wearing man as a Blond woman who looks to be in her 40's comes in. "How's he doing?" asks the Blond woman. "Your son is healing fine the adjustments they made last week seem to have worked as well" responds Doctor Culp sticking his head out the door to talk to a passing nurse. "Mom you'd think by now you'd be used to it I'm the one that had Neurosurgery not you and you still take it worse" answers the glasses wearing man as his cell phone vibrates the caller ID saying "Andy". "I'm allowed to worry besides you heard your grandparents" the woman comments. "What the part about not taking the grand-kids without their parents... please they won't go through with that and you know it" says the son closing his phone. "Alright you have a follow up appointment in exactly 1 month other then that you're fine" says Doctor Culp coming back into the room having heard everything. -Flashback End- "Patient to employer what an odd situation" thinks Doctor Culp.

Ra

Post by RainbowFlash on Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:22 am

uuggg..My F**king Head....*May says walking up and looking around trying to get her Barinings* where...why...where am I...? *She asked Cunfised and a bit scard about her serowndings* (Back =D)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:38 pm