Phoenix Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Back Down!!!

5 posters

The Ra Dorm

HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Duel Points : 2147487697

The Ra Dorm - Page 2 Empty The Ra Dorm

Post by HAIR Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Ra Dorm - Page 2 2eea8o5

A place where the Ras live
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Duel Points : 4314

The Ra Dorm - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ra Dorm

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:22 pm

Mikey nods and said to Nori" Well you say you got it, ok" He ask May" So May, how are you liking your stay at the academy?. The Vamplre came into Mikey's brain and said to him" I told you, This life will work, but one thing Protect your friends, they really do even that may girl" He said back to Nori" Hey, i will come but i won't come into your fight it something you need to do"
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Duel Points : 3811

Post by RainbowFlash Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:01 am

I'm comeing to....." I wonder can the death note work on a shadow?
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:34 am

mikey kick the dorm down to his dorm room and Lay Miku down on his bed. 'ok mikey you have to your thing" he said to himself. He Touch her Head and Green Aura begin to cover her and heal her.
    Shadow Sorceress
    Shadow Sorceress
    Slifer

Duel Points : 4083

Post by Shadow Sorceress Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:38 am

Slowly, Miyuki regained full consciousness and groaned as she grabbed the side of her head.
    "Where am I?"
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:43 am

"You're at my dorm room you faint and I brught you here.becouse I care for you" mikey say to miku while blushing.
    Shadow Sorceress
    Shadow Sorceress
    Slifer

Post by Shadow Sorceress Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:45 am

Miku smiled and placed a hand on Mikey's cheek then kissed the opposite cheek, "I don't deserve a loving man as you, Mikey."
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:47 am

Mikey felt that kiss is was the same kiss that she give him. " What do you mean Miku?" He said to Miku.
    Shadow Sorceress
    Shadow Sorceress
    Slifer

Post by Shadow Sorceress Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:53 am

"You are so sweet, kind, caring, and I know you would never lie to me. I feel like that's more than I deserve for leaving like I did... "
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:56 am

" Hey, Hey, Hey If you left to help your family I can understand big time" Mikey Said to Miku while siting next to her in the bed.
    Shadow Sorceress
    Shadow Sorceress
    Slifer

Post by Shadow Sorceress Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:00 am

Laying her head back on the pillow, Miku just stared at Mikey lovingly; not wanting to spoil a moment between them.
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:09 am

"Miku, I want to tell you something about me, and I am not going to lie to you about this, I......I......I am Part Vampire,i am the one that heal you with my powers, it was a gift I have, and now since I told you you going to run away from me because I am a monster" Mikey said to Miku while he coving his face as he begin to cry.
    Shadow Sorceress
    Shadow Sorceress
    Slifer

Post by Shadow Sorceress Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:16 am

The shock was plastered inherent face as Mikey confessed to being part vampire but it shattered quickly wen he called hmself a monster then began to cry. She sat up and wrapped her arms around her love and whispered ihis ear, "You will never be a monster in my eyes, Mikey. You are the Dark Magician to my Dark Magician Girl. We are a team and always will be... I love you with all my heart and soul, Mikey."
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:22 am

Mikey Was Still crying on Miku. "Miku, thank you for understanding about, and I swear I will use this power to protect you" He say to Miku while still crying on her.
    Shadow Sorceress
    Shadow Sorceress
    Slifer

Post by Shadow Sorceress Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:25 am

"Then what you still crying for you big tough vampire? " Miku joked and forced Mikey to look her in the eyes as she dried his tears. "No more tears, from either of us. We will be happy together." she smiled and laid her forehead against his.
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:30 am

Mikey Felt her Forehead with his. "Ok. my love I will make you happy with everything I have. and I know how to" Mikey Kiss Miku in the Lips for the first time.
    Shadow Sorceress
    Shadow Sorceress
    Slifer

Post by Shadow Sorceress Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:24 am

The kiss was so sweet that Miyuki smiled into it as she wrapped her arms around Mikey's neck, pulling him closer.
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:48 pm

Mikey wrap her hand around Miku while he was kissing her.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:50 am

Heart throwen: She is siting on the bed "dear Diary" she reads in her head looking over the book as befor she trashed Mays room looking for somthing. Mays: *me and Noir get to my room and I wait out side the door and hands Niors the keys* you sure you'll beok?

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:11 am

"I think so." Nori responded. He looked at the keys in his hand. No turning back now. he thought. He looked over to May. "Make sure to stay out of sight until the time is right. I may have to draw her outside if there isn't enough space in the room." he took one last deep breath and opened the door. Not to his surprise, he saw the place had been ransacked, and there was a woman sitting on the bed. "You're May's sister, I presume?" he said, trying to stay as calm as possible. He readied himself to draw his swords if she attempted to attack. "Now, what is it that you are trying to do here?" he said, in an attempt to distract her. "What is the point of tracking us down like this?"
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:24 am

Heart throen: not moving but just keeps reading. "did you know she has a fear of men..?" she shuts the book and stands up holding her umbrela open and the book in one hand. "so tell me..how did a young handsome man get a hold of a cute little chary blossem like her?" she steps a little closer. "and what I want is simple really....her heart...or her death" She says with the sweetest smile

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:52 pm

Nori began assessing the situation. She hadn't let her guard down, however she was still very calm and very confident. He had to stay focused, as well. If he lost his concentration for just a second, it could mean his death. "I can't let you kill either of us." he said. "Especially if it is for some trivial personal gain." he readied himself, just in case she was going to make the first move.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:27 pm

Heart throwen: Tell me HAndsome...Whats stoping me?" walks closer to you so she preased up agenst you. "she watching isent she...? how about you have her put that book down come in haer and give her sister a kiss~?" She ask smileing up at you with the eyes that could melt any heart

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:01 pm

Nori jumped back and drew his swords as when she got too close for comfort. Crap. he thought. She knows that May is here. So much for a surprise attack. He got into his stance. "Don't worry about where May is." he said "I'm your opponent." He figured if this turned bad, then at least May could get away.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:05 am

heart throwen: PUT THEM AWAY! I am not an animal! we will talk this out like people got it...? now Give me the heart of May or death...."

May: What do you mean My heart? *may is now standing right next to Nori*

Heart Throwen: The heart you know what I mean...you can not diobay me...I am Father chiled THE REAL ONE!"

May: is he as Disappointed as you are?

Heart throwen: you are still a Brat!" May and Heart throwen stare at eachother with techen that was so thick you could cut it with a knife
    GameDesigner
    GameDesigner
    Ra

Duel Points : 4374

Post by GameDesigner Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:06 pm

Yendys and Sophia were walking by the Ra Dorm when they heard a fight going on upstairs. Yendys turns to Sophia and says, "Sounds like trouble, we better see what's going on." Sophia nods, and the pair run upstairs and see an open door. They peek through it, to where no one in the room can see them. They're given quite a shock when they see that Nori, May and some unknown girl are in there, Nori with a drawn sword. That unknown girl must be someone dangerous for Nori to have his sword drawn. We need to be extra careful they don't notice us, Yendys tells Sophia through telepathy. Sophia nods, and says back (telepathically), You're right, so for now, we should just watch and wait.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:11 pm