Phoenix Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Back Down!!!

5 posters

The Ra Dorm

HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Duel Points : 2147487697

The Ra Dorm Empty The Ra Dorm

Post by HAIR Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:15 pm

The Ra Dorm 2eea8o5

A place where the Ras live
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Duel Points : 3811

The Ra Dorm Empty Re: The Ra Dorm

Post by RainbowFlash Wed May 01, 2013 7:44 pm

I set my Sute case down and I Lock the door I take my mask off to wash my face and thin puts it back on looking in the moirro hateing the fact that I have to where it. I go to sleep with it on and the next moreing as I unpack my things affter that I go there my deck I get a letter about some party thats talking place. I tell my self that I'm not going to go and throw it away. but as the day gose on somthing on the back of my head is telling me that I should go and meet new people so I go get it out of the Trash. "no" I start talking to me self."I would just stand there and look waierd...but maby...."
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Duel Points : 4314

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Sun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm

Joey came from the sky thanks to Dragoon. He landing outside of the Ra dorm. He came with his bookbag and other things. He open to his room. his room look like a mega game room, he set down his stuff and sit on his bed, he took off his shirt to look at his scar he got, He said to himself" Joey, someday you will find out why you have this scar in your back. He pot back his shirt on and begin to run to the headmaster office.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Fri May 10, 2013 3:08 pm

As I unlock my door I nod my head and open my door to my room. " well Nori you want to come in a and talk for a bit?"

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 9:56 pm

"Sure." Nori responded, as he walked in. He felt a weird feeling from that notebook. There was something...off about it. He could tell that Artorigus thought so, too, due to his discrete warnings on the walk to the dorms. However, Nori felt like this was something he had to learn about. He also felt concerned for May, and how she had been dragged into this. That's one thing he hated the most: innocent people being brought into things that they would be better off without. Nori then noticed his thinking created a slight akward silence. He decided to ask something. "So, where did you find yourself when you first got here?" He figured that the location where she appeared would be crucial to figuring out what was going on.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Mon May 13, 2013 8:59 am

sees him thinking then when he talks. " I came haer on the bot if that what you mean and I know you want to know so just ask...."

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 11:35 pm

Nori was perplexed. "Want to know what?" he asked. He went over possible things that she would expect him to ask. Does it have something to do with her past before she got here, or maybe the mask. he thought to himself. I guess thinking about it won't help. He waited for May to answer.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Mon May 20, 2013 9:16 am

I sigh. "the Mask It must be bothering you...It bothers every one and seens your this deep if I tell you the story you can not trun back Meaning if somthing bad happens to you it will happen to me and to me to you...I need some one haer....no I just need some one to trust...will you be that person....?" I look at him hopeing for the frist time ever I may have a Frined.
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Mon May 20, 2013 7:11 pm

Mikey was walking back to his dorm to see if any of his friends came to this new academy as well. Mikey stop and hear something via by Super hearing and hear Nori voice. He said to himself" Nori? is that you? He follow the volce into a Dorm room. He said to himself" Ok, Mikey you can do this" He Knock on the door and wait for an answer.

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 8:21 pm

"Of course you can trust me." Nori said to May. "I..." His sentence was cut short by a knocking on the door. "I wonder who that could be." said Nori getting up and walking to the door. "I'll get it." he said. However, as he got about half way, he stopped. "Unless, that is, you don't want me to." Nori always felt weird about not answering a door, but this might be too important to get sidetracked on.
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Thu May 23, 2013 8:49 pm

Mikey look at the door and said to it" Umm Nori, it me Mikey from UDA?" He found a wall near the door and said to himself" Hm, i think Nori is not going to rember me from the old days or something, or he might got a girlfriend ,both way, i should say hi to the new ra students anyway"

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 4:29 pm

Nori heard a muffled voice through the door. "Mikey..." he said to himself. He was never good with names. He had heard so many throughout his travels that some blended together. However, this one was distinct in his mind. From UDA... he thought. Then it dawned on him. "You'll have to excuse me, May. He's an old friend of mine." Nori walked to the door, opened it, and stepped outside. Just as he thought, it was him. "Hey there." Nori started. "It's been a while since I've seen you last. How have you been holding up?"
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Sun May 26, 2013 4:36 pm

Mikey stand and saw Nori. Mikey know Nori since in the years in UDA these 2 was best friends and went on crazy missions a few time. He said to him" Well my old friend, i am doing good you know being Part Vampire and all, helping peoples all the time, I came back to get better as myself, i see you meet a new friend cool" He said to himself"If Nori is here that mean Miku and Mako can be here as well"

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 11:54 pm

Nori looked down at Mikey's last statement. "Sadly, I haven't heard anything from either if them." he said, slightly disappointed in himself. "To be perfectly honest, I left UDA pretty quickly and didn't see what happened to either of them." He felt slightly responsible, due to the fact that he left before the incident had fully resolved. "I'm sorry that I couldn't be any more help."
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Tue May 28, 2013 6:22 pm

Mikey hold Nori's shouders and said to him" You telling me, but we help them to the best to our powers we have, I bet Miku is happy with her peoples and fighting in her war, And Mako is out there looking for his dad. He look at the sky and said to Nori" My friend, All we can do is to have fun and help peoples to the best to out powers, right my friend?"
    Mikey said to him" So, who the girl over there?"

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:03 pm

Nori's spirit was raised by Mikey's speech. "Thank you." he said. "As for her," he started, "She's someone I met over by the waterfall. I'm helping her with a problem that she has." Nori decided not to go into too much detail. He didn't completely understand what was going on himself, so he though it would be best not to give away information that May might not want others to know.
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:07 pm

Joey said to nori" I see, well i will love to help you with your friend if you will let me help. He said to himself" The Mask... Does she ment the mask of the Vampire Dragons, that can unlock the full powers of a Vampire, Can't be that don't make sence, or does it?"
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:31 pm

(sorry for not posting lost internet :'( ) as those two talked I took time to think. Can I trust him....he can trust me but he knows other people he might just be useing me to get to the death note....but he would not know about it."that girl has a name....My name is May but Call me M Please your saver that way." for some resin I did not feel like I would like this new perosn I was aways shy arond boys and went to the feeling of anger to hid the fact that I was really Scaerd
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:15 pm

(It all cool)
    Mikey look at the girl and said" it is nice to meet you may, my name is mikey la cross, and don't be scare i am a very nice boy to be around with even ask nori yourself if you have the time" He thought to himself" I like the new girl, i can hang out with her and get to know her in time" He said to the girl and said" You don't have to be shy, you are with good friends here"

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:01 am

"It's true." Nori said. He's a good friend. He's helped me out plenty of times. He's a nice guy and..." Nori's sentence trailed off as he became light-headed. He felt a dark presence. The last time he felt one this strong was... "Him..." Nori impulsively said out loud. He walked out to the front of the building and looked around. "Where are you?" he said. "I know you're here. Come out!" he saw a shadowy figure appear several meters away in the dim light.

"You remember me?" said the shadow, in a voice that sound eerily similar to Akinori's. "I'm flattered." He walked forward into the light.

Nori watched the shadow walk closer to him. It looked like the outline of a human, but completely dark, and radiating an evil energy. Nori looked at him with an intense gaze. "What are you doing here?" he said in a harsh and biting tone. "Are you here to duel me again?"

The shadow laughed. "No. Not today." he said. "I'm just here to give you some information that you might want to know. You see, tomorrow, I have planned a...well, let's just call it a test. It is to see if you are worthy."

Nori's eyes remained focused on the shadow. "Worthy of what?" Nori asked. "Cause I don't care what you think of me. What if I decide to not show up to your little test?"

The shadow laughed once more. "Than something awful might occur to your precious brother. We wouldn't want that to happen, now would we?"

"So it was you..." Nori said. He ran towards the shadow with a raised fist. "You little!" as Nori finished his punch, the dark figure he attacked evaporated into the air. However, he did not feel the presence go away. He then froze as he felt a chill go down his spine.

The shadow appeared behind Nori. "Tsk tsk. Don't let your temper get the best of you. However, it does look like you are motivated, now. Go to the waterfall at noon. Your opponent will be waiting there." The shadow took a few steps back. "See you then. I don't have to repeat the consequences of what will happen if you don't." The shadow disappeared.

Nori stumbled backwards toward the outside wall of the building. He leaned against the wall for support. Breathing heavily and sweating he slowly lowered himself to the ground and sat down.

Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:40 am

Mikey was what going on. He thought" and i thought i was the only monster in this academy?" He run to Nori and offer a hand to pick him up. He said to him" Hey, What or in my term, what the bloody hell was that in the shadows?" Mikey said to himself" Great my friends is geting hurt, i can't let that be, I JUST CAN'T!"
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:45 am

I took the time to wright Mikeys name in the death note paice I had hiden on me but I did not wright his full name it's missing and S just incase he truns on me and Noir. I hurd the fight and Ran down off of the rail and landed on the ground on both feet. "Noir!" I saw Mikey picking helping him up. "are you ok?" why am I asking if he's ok? I never asked that could it be I have feelings for him...could it be he's really my frined....no may your a monstoer no one will like you...

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:49 pm

Nori got up with the help of Mikey, but was still breathing heavily. "Don't...worry." he said. "I'm...fine." Then, as Nori was talking, Artorigus appeared from his deck. "You are far from it." he said. Nori looked in confusion. "Why...are...you...showing...yourself...to...others." his breathing was still staggered. "I felt it was appropriate, considering what just happened. Anyways, don't try to change the subject. Being around that shadow is not good for your injury, not to mention your mental health." Nori regained some strength. "I told you," he said while his breathing became more regular, "I'm fine." "Then why are you holding your side?" Nori looked an realized that he was, in fact, holding his side. "A little pain won't kill me" he said, laughing. His laughing turned to coughing. "We need to get you some medical attention." he said. "No." Nori replied. "They wouldn't release me in time to go to the waterfall tomorrow." "So you're actually going to go?" he said. "Yes." Akinori replied. "I can't risk my brother like that." Artorigus sighed. "I can't stop you. I can only advise you to be careful." Nori smiled. "I always am." "I beg to differ." Artorigus said as he dissapearedd back into the deck. Nori looked over to May and Mikey. "I'm sorry about that whole ordeal." he said. "Just don't worry about it." Nori was now completely standing and looking (relatively) healthy.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:52 pm

god what is it with men and wanting to basicly kill your self....I'm going with you'll need me" I take off me mast for the frist time I showed other people showing my face is have burnd but insted of brund off it just looks a like a bad sun burn but where the burn ends and the face meets you see a Scaer witch is the resson I whore the mask. "please....Let me go...your my only frined if you die..I wont fogive you....Don't ask me why I care I just do so deal with it" is being harsh but thats the nices thing she ever said.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:13 pm

"I..." Nori started. "I just don't want anyone else to be hurt because of this." he paused. "I've met that shadow a few times before. From those meetings, I have made a theory on what...or should I say who...he is." he paused again, as if saying this would be painful. "I...I think he is me. It's the only explanation for why he's following me...why he sounds like me...why he uses the same deck as me..." Nori looked at the ground. "I think he is the darkness that had accumulated in my heart for all these years. If anyone got hurt because of me, even that evil, twisted me, I don't know what I would do..." he looked back up. "I need to go prepare for tomorrow." he said, looking in the direction of the staf dorm. "It will be at the waterfall at noon. I can't stop either of you from going, but please leave the fighting for me." As he started walking to his dorm, he said to himself, "Please don't end up like last time."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:29 am