Post by HAIR on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:37 pm

A place to study up on any and all things

Last edited by HAIR on Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:43 am; edited 2 times in total
    Arab9001
    Slifer

Duel Points : 2985

Re: The Library

Post by Arab9001 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:14 pm

Shi-Woon manages to escape the enemies of today. He, using his final card to prevail. In the smoke, he manage to escape, rushing towards the water.
    He Jumps.
    He, with his cards protected, swam and swam for hours upon hours. He found a driftwood and help upon it, using it as a buoy. He continued swimming after he woke up. Later during the day he saw sight of an island. With the strength he lad left, he made it and ran through the forest. Upon stopping he saw a large building and sneaked in through a window. There he laid on the floor to rest, soon sound asleep.
    HAIR
    Admin

Duel Points : 2147485354

Post by HAIR on Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:02 am

Vince had been searching the Library for about 40 minutes just to get used to the setting that's when he saw a man asleep on the floor between 2 large row of books. "Wow sleeping in a Library that takes me back" he thought smiling. Vince was just over 6 foot 1 with Black hair with a trimmed mustache. Also wearing a Orange shirt, Blue jeans and a Gray body length coat with a Green book bag over his right shoulder. "Hey, can I get you to a room?" he asked kneeling down and lightly shaking the sleeping man.

Slifer

Post by Arab9001 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:41 pm

Shi-woon woke abruptly, shock from the unexpected wake, grabbed his cards and jumped back. Books fell of the shelf, scattered on the floor as Shi-woon started to breathe heavily. He was cautious as the strange orange man reacted to the scene.
    Grabbing his cards and his shirt he demanded, "who are you and what school are you from?"
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR on Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:57 pm

Vince paused for a moment as the scene unfolded in front of him. "I'm from this one I guess" he said shrugging. Then picking up the books that fell turning them over one way then the other before putting them back. "You do know where you are don't you? Vince asked concerned now finished with the books and turning to the man.

Slifer

Post by Arab9001 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:25 pm

hmmm, he thought, this guy doesn't seem like he wants to fight. I will ease up, but I must keep my guard up.
    So Shi-woon help pick the books up, "heh sorry, I don't know. All I remembered is that I swam to the Island, it took me a while."
    "Well my name is Shi-woon, Gaju of the sun-woo clan, if you hear of them. I am sorry I made a fuss. What is this place anyways?
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR on Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:09 pm

"It's a Duel Academy on a island at the far East edge of the Eastern US time zone" stated Vince. "Look honestly I just got here so if you need help I can take you to the Head, by the way are you hurt?" Vince stated/asked.

Slifer

Post by Arab9001 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:59 am

"Huh?" Shi-woon replied. As he looked down on his arms he found that the scars were healed up. "no thank you", he replied. "But please if you can be so kind, take me to your head, I..." I don't know what to do now...
    As there were walking towards the exit, Shi-woon asked "Uhh anyways you never told me your name, hehe..."

HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:44 am

"It's Vince, anyway follow me there's a map on my phone of this place" Vince answered. "Do you have any bags or something like that with you? Vince asked.

Out Of Character- You can have your character end up in hall near the Head Master's Office, since Gary is in the doorway looking out

Slifer

Post by Arab9001 on Wed May 01, 2013 10:12 pm

"uh... no, not really...all I have is my deck and these set of clothes" Shi-woon replied as they walk out of the main door of the Library. Upon looking outside, Shi-woon saw many other buildings and quite an amount of people. As they walked through the crowd, they ended up in front of a very important looking building, The Phoenix Duel Academy Office. As they walked inside, Shi-woon observed many different artworks of cards that were inspiring. The continued to walk down a hall when...

(out of character, sorry for not posting sooner, i didn't get the notification and I forgot to check.)
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Duel Points : 1471

Post by RainbowFlash on Thu May 02, 2013 9:20 am

May walks in the libery hoping to find Information on this book she found last week. as she see's two people is to shy to talk to them and is scard that they might ask about me mask. I saw them look my way once or twice but I hope they did not see me. I saw a manga that I needed to get so I grabed it and put it in my back pack I pulled out the note book I found it had Death note on it....but it could not be real...or so I thoght.

Ra

Duel Points : 2034

Post by GameDesigner on Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:59 pm

Yendys walked in and looked around. "No one seems to be here. That's fine by me," Yendys murmured to himself. Yendys walked over to a table near the window and pulled his laptop out of his backpack. He pulled up the video chat on his computer and sent a call to his desktop in his room, which his brother would be using, if he knew him at all. Sure enough, the video screen popped up, and the face of Neb showed up. Yendys laughed, and said "Neb, how'd I know you'd be using my computer?" Neb's face turned red, but before he could answer, Yendys continued, "It doesn't matter. I need you to grab an empty flask from the rack on my desk and ask Emag P, my phoenix, to fill up the flask with tears, then place it on the red circle next to the desk. Emag P and I will handle the rest. Understand, Neb?" Neb nods, then carries out the instructions. Yendys executes a code on his computer, and the flask disappears from the red circle, startling Neb, and reappears on the green circle connected to Yendys's laptop. He smiles, says, "Thanks, Neb, see you later," and ends the call. Yendys tucks the second flask safely in his other pocket, put his laptop in his backpack, and wanders off into the grounds.

HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR on Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:43 pm

The Library was quiet no one had been there all day in the far corner from the entrance was a mini blind spot. This was where Vince laid down on the floor his back against the wall his arm covering part a book's front that it lay on top of. Only the words 1981 Volume 3 Dom could be seen each set having it's own line. -Flashback to 11 Months Ago- "Am I the only one that has a problem with what's going on up there?" asks a Blond haired man pointing upstairs. "Look Paul right?, we don't like it ether but we honestly don't know how to stop it besides the fact the building is still shaking for time to time is a good thing" says a man with Brown hair and a buzz cut. "How is that good?" asks Paul still pointing. "If Tradewind is still shaking then the power is still trying to settle meaning he's alive" Alan answers back. "Fine" Paul comments calming down a bit. "To answer your past question the only one that's seen this building's complete Blue Prints plus those to the Lighthouse attached is Gary he insisted on having both built together prior to any other structure on the Island, part of what makes this the most secure building on the entire Island" Vince comments from a couch while reading a book. "That and no one outside the building can feel the shock waves" says Alan. "Also we're the only ones on the Island anyway" states Andy. -Flashback End-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:35 pm