Phoenix Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Back Down!!!

+2
Kilering
HAIR
6 posters

The Cafeteria

HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Duel Points : 2147487697

The Cafeteria  - Page 2 Empty The Cafeteria

Post by HAIR Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Cafeteria  - Page 2 219rybd
    A place to grab a bite to eat

The Cafeteria  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cafeteria

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:17 pm

"I think we should follow." Nori said while treating his wound. "It could give us a clue on how to defeat this shadow thing. Not to mention.." Nori paused, taking his bloody jacket and throwing in the nearest trash can. "He may need our help. I feel indebted for those tears." Nori paused again. "However, I'm okay with doing whatever you want to do."
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Duel Points : 3811

Post by RainbowFlash Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:27 am

....."MAAAAAAAAY!" Alexander said. "No hear me out Alexesander. "he's hurt fighting is not good for him right now....and if I take him to my room..." I did not say what I was thinking. "your leting your hormones cloudl your-" I cut him off.* SHUT UP!" he let out a heavy sigh.* "I can not belevle that we are talking about this" he said "me nether I replyed."..."noir...." I said out loud. I arched my back and undid my jaket. "sorry kinda hot what do you want to do?" I asked. "THAT IS SO UNFAIR!" he yelled. "I don't Care what you think alexander like I said my body my life...and I am going to injoy my last year f life..." I said. and he did not Argue "just..let him deside" he said. "I am Alxeander. "WEll?....nori?" I asked.
    GameDesigner
    GameDesigner
    Ra

Duel Points : 4374

Post by GameDesigner Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:37 pm

Girafo walked into the cafeteria, looking for something to eat, doing his best to ignore the boy and girl at the table near the corner. He grabs himself a grilled cheese, and as he's eating, he happens to notice the phoenix tears which the boy was treating his wounds with. Wait...phoenix tears?! Girafo bolts up, grabs a couple more grilled cheeses, and rushes out of the cafeteria. I have to find Yendys, before he does something stupid! Girafo thinks as he uses a tracking compass to try and find Yendys.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:47 pm

Akinori sat here and thoght over his options. He didn't know whic to pick. He really just wanted to just lie down and rest after all that' happened, but...there was sill work to be done. Nori stood up. "Let's folow him to the duel arena. I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror if I neglected to help someone in need, especially since he gave me those phoenix tears."

Ooc: sorry for the large gap between responces. messed up my wrist recently and its a little difficult to type, not to mention it takes up a lot of time in the day.
    TwinThoughts
    TwinThoughts
    Obelisk

Duel Points : 4449

Post by TwinThoughts Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:40 am

Ooc: I am offended by your misspelling of the word Thought.
    IC:
    Asho strolled into the large space, and saw a boy and a girl over by a table in the corner. I should probably go meet up with some people who have actually been here a while. Maybe they'll be able to show me around. Decidedly, Asho waltzed on up to the couple. "Hello there. My name's Asho. You probably have never seen me before because I'm new, but you'll most likely see a whole lot of me now." Asho smiled warmly. "Anyways, I was wondering if you two could show me around? I barely found the cafeteria. I have less sense of direction than a dead hamster."
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:52 am

when Nori desided he yelled in my head: "WOOOO I WIN" Me: "god it...." I thoght to my self. "ok nori what ever you pick mu love. sees the new guy come up, "well...we where going to go to the duel arena....but *sits next to noir and hugs his arm not wanting to hurt him. "you have to ask noriy if you can come *My mask hiding my smile* "you just don't want to think for your self" Alexender said." "f*ck you" I replyed. "I'm not Noir" "F*CK YOU!" I rpyed...he died laughing...
    TwinThoughts
    TwinThoughts
    Obelisk

Post by TwinThoughts Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:42 am

Asho looked up from his arm, which he had been scribbling upon furiously. "I'm sorry, what was that?" He glanced down at the drawing on his arm. It depicted two well known dragons, the Blue-eyes White Dragon and Red-Eyes Black Dragon, to be more specific. Light can be as cruel as the darkness, and the darkness is capable of a compassion that rivals the light... So how can they be defined so clearly? Why don't the lines blur? Asho shook himself from this train of thought. He could entertain these silly questions later.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:52 am

Nori looked to this new person. He seemed a little wierd, but he seemed like a nice guy. "You can come with us, but it might get a bit dangerous." Nori took a moment to look around the cafeteria. It seemed that everyone had left except one guy who was sleeping on the floor. "So, are you in, or not?"
    TwinThoughts
    TwinThoughts
    Obelisk

Post by TwinThoughts Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:00 am

Asho smiled. "'Course I'm coming! Danger, dueling, sounds like fun!" At this moment, Sachet decided to wake up. Sherlock chided him. "About time. Everybody interesting is leaving." "Is that so? I hate social interactions, but I better tag along." Sachet walked groggily over to the group. "I hope you don't mind if I come along. I want a piece of the action." Asho and Sachets eyes met for a moment. They seemed to see reflections of themselves, albeit not quite the same.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:15 am

Nori looked to the new arrival. "Fine," Nori said. "However, if anything starts going badly, I want all of you to get out of there. Especially you, May. I have a weird feeling about this."
    TwinThoughts
    TwinThoughts
    Obelisk

Post by TwinThoughts Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:20 am

Sachet grinned. "How could anything go wrong? I mean, there's four of us. And I don't know about you guys, but I will not be underestimated." Asho, staring off into space, said "Yeah... I don't see anything going too badly. I mean, this IS just a school, right?" Sachet and Asho both felt a twinge in the air.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:40 pm

Nori if any thing gose wrong I'm staying and fighting...the one time you fight with out me you come back bleeding...I'm not leaveing you ever again!

Post by Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:41 am

"But..." Nori stopped. He couldn't compete with May's logic. She was right. "Fine" Nori finally said. "Anyways, shall we get going?" he said, securing his sword and hilt to his back. "Wouldn't want to miss any of the action."

Ooc: the next post can be at the duel arena, if you want
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:45 pm

Lets go love *holds noris hand all the way to the duel arena*

OOC I'm about to post the next post there
    houndthrow12345
    houndthrow12345
    Slifer

Duel Points : 3566

Post by houndthrow12345 Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:41 pm

As samuel walked into the cafeteria his stomach started grumbling so he decided that instead of just getting something to drink he would get some lunch to. So after getting his hamburger frys and mtn dew. he went an set down getting out his deck to thumb through his cards. as he went through them he spotted one of his favirots ghostrick specter he remembered that card it was one his aunt gave him before coming to the phoenix academy. he still couldn't believe that he lost his exam even though he worked so his ghostrick deck. but he also told himself that he wasnt going to change a thang about his ghostrick deck as he thumbed through more of his cards.
    GameDesigner
    GameDesigner
    Ra

Post by GameDesigner Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:15 pm

Yendys walked into the cafeteria, and found another student already in there, whom he doesn't recognize. He goes and grabs half of a pizza, half a plate of fries, and a large A&W Root Beer, then sits at a table near the other student and begins eating. "This stuff is really good," he mutters to himself, and continues devouring the food.
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Duel Points : 2147487697

Post by HAIR Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:12 pm

Vince slowly waked up to Yendys and tapped on the table he was eating on. "Mr. Yendys do you remember me?, my name is Vince a a have some news your sister has had some Heart problems back on the beach and after finding her I brought her to the Medical Wing. "She's been asked to have only family as visitors and a EKG and MRI in the future with Blood work already taken" states Vince.
    GameDesigner
    GameDesigner
    Ra

Post by GameDesigner Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:45 pm

Yendys frowns. "Sophia? Sophia has never had any heart problems at all, she's been trying to hone her mind in the hospital wing to see the future. She said she was staying there to keep an eye on things. I trust my sister," he adds, "and I know she wouldn't have gone to the beach without informing me. Perhaps you have her confused with someone else?" He tries to put that lightly, but of course he knows that Sophia can't be the one with heart problems, and finds it difficult to restrain himself from yelling, but manages to anyways. Ma'at appears then. "No, your sister is not harmed in any way, shape or form, Yendys. However, May, the girl who was staying so close to Nori, did indeed have some heart problems. She's the one hurt, not Sophia. Yendys nods, and asks, "How do you know all this, Ma'at?" He smiles. "Spirits have their ways of finding out information, Yendys," he says, and disappears. Yendys turns back to Vince and says, "But I was planning to go to the hospital wing anyways. I need to ask Nori about that shadow version of himself, to figure out if there are any others." With that, Yendys stands, disposes of his trash, and walks off towards the hospital wing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:27 am