Phoenix Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Back Down!!!

5 posters

Escape From Darkness

Escape From Darkness Empty Escape From Darkness

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:39 pm

Darkness floated in the Dark World territory. Some of the Dark World fiends were trying to keep Grapha, their dragon from going berserk.

In darkest part of their kingdom were prison cells, where their prisoners were kept. In one of those cells were a young boy and a young girl.

Currently, Bronn, the King and Goldd, his right hand fiend, were walking towards the dungeon.

"We want to see our....special prisoners." Bronn told the guard.

Nodding, the guard opened the door, letting the boy and the girl out. In one quick motion, Goldd grabbed the girl.

"Let her go!" young boy screamed

"You can....convince him to let her go." Bronn said, his eyes gleaming.

With a slight hesitation, the boy raised his staff and pointed it at Goldd. The fiend's eyes glowed as he let the girl go.

"So it's true...." Bronn thought "Bring our shackles here!" he ordered the guards, who immediately left to do as told.

Once the shackles were brought, he clicked them around the wrists of both boy and girl.

"They will suck out your energy and make you unable to escape or retaliate." Bronn said "We will only take them off if you agree to serve under us.

And with that. Bronn, Goldd and the guards left the room.

"Dharc." the girl spoke first "I am sorry."

"We will get out of here, Lyna, despite these." Dharc said.

"I hope so." Lyna responded quietly.

Few weeks passed since that day. Dharc still refused to work for Bronn and Lyna would always back him up. Lyna was whipped as a result.

And then a lone warrior, an Elemental Hero came to the Dark World kingdom. It met both Dharc and Lyna by chance and he couldn't stand without trying to help.

So he fused himself with Lyna to form a stronger creature, Elemental Hero-The Shining, which was strong enough to take on Bronn and win.

With Bronn gone, the Shining reverted back to Avian and Lyna. Due to whipping, however, she collapsed. Avian and Dharc escaped with her to small meadow surrounded by grass, far away from Dark World. Avian left, leaving them to live alone.

During their life together, Dharc and Lyna fell in love and confessed to each other.

And then the messenger visited their house.

"Steelswarm declared a war on all other monsters" was all the messenger said, before hurrying to pass the news.

"This is not good, Dharc." Lyna said

"I have an idea." Dharc said.

When the Steelswarm arrived to their house, they were ready.

"Be careful." Lyna said, crouching next to the large shackle attached to her wrist.

Dharc nodded and attacked the Steelswarm leader. Lyna detached the shackle from her wrist and jumped as high as she could, clicking the shackles around their leader's wrist.

"Two Magicians Unite." Dharc declared "I transfer the power to you, Lyna."

His staff glowed as Lyna's strength grew. In exchange, he himself felt weaker. Lyna easily defeated their leader, but Dharc died as the cost.

Steelswarm regrouped and chose a new leader, Bahamut. Then they used their technology to resurrect Dharc, whose body they took with them when their first leader fell. Dharc was now known as Steelswarm Scout and he had no memories of a previous life.

(second chapter coming soon)
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Duel Points : 2147487706

Escape From Darkness Empty Re: Escape From Darkness

Post by HAIR Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:30 pm

Stories about the Duel Monsters themselves are always interesting, I look forward to part 2
    MnRebel27
    MnRebel27
    Admin

Duel Points : 2147487705

Post by MnRebel27 Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:37 pm

Amazing job! My favorite among your fan-fics by far!

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:42 pm

Here is chapter 2, enjoy

In the middle of calm landscape lay a village of magicians. Lyna and Dharc lived here before they were captured. Now Lyna had returned there, without Dharc.

She was willing to do anything to get him back and that was the reason she returned to her old home.

The streets of village were crowded so Lyna had trouble reaching her old house she shared with her friends and her only love.

"Steelswarms are making a move." Lyna informed.

"Well, we gotta do something about it."

"Their Scout is mine, though." Lyna declared immediately

"Suit yourself." Eria said "Now we got to plan our part of the battle.

"I will leave you to plan, inform me of your decisions." Lyna said, before leaving the hut.

She now stood next to the tree, her hand firmly planted on it. It was here that she first met him.

(flashback)

"That's rude." the boy with black hair said "That apple was mine."

"Well, I have to do something in order to survive." Lyna said "I am hungry too." she added

The boy frowned a bit and Lyna noticed small things about him.

(end flashback)

And now he was corrupted. Lyna couldn't bear the fact.

In the meantime, Steelswarm armies were regrouping and were ready to attack the village. When the preparations were done, they began marching towards it.

It took them three days to arrive, but once they did, they attacked immediately.

Their scout went ahead to gather the information, not knowing that someone was following him. Then a net fell over him, trapping him instantly.

He looked up to see a young girl smiling down at him.

"Gotcha." she said

"I gotta find away to revert you to your original form." Lyna thought as she stared at her prisoner "But how?"

"I may know that answer." Dark Magician Girl said as she entered the room. She struck the Scout with her magic, destroying him instantly.

She then clasped her hands together.

"Soul reversal magic." she chanted as the sky was illuminated and Dharc floated down from it unconscious.

(there will be more)
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Mikey.J.Fudo
    Ra

Duel Points : 4323

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:44 pm

Love it!
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Duel Points : 2147487706