Phoenix Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Back Down!!!

+2
Kilering
HAIR
6 posters

The Cafeteria

HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Duel Points : 2147487697

The Cafeteria  Empty The Cafeteria

Post by HAIR Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:34 pm

The Cafeteria  219rybd
    A place to grab a bite to eat
    Kilering
    Kilering
    Honorary Staff

Duel Points : 5005

The Cafeteria  Empty Re: The Cafeteria

Post by Kilering Tue May 07, 2013 1:19 am

After Sai finished talking with Gary about the fine print of his duties and position ....he came to the cafeteria... He decided that he would have pizza to eat now....and ask for some Turkey and Swiss cheese sandwiches with jalapeños and olives... to go....for his hike.....He received the pizza and waited for the sandwiches to be made....The pizza was a little above average size with large pepporoni slices on it and had a rather soft but thick crust...Sai took a bite of the warm 'pie slice' ...which resulted in marinara squirting across his tongue and grease to bead down his lips..... forming a droplet on his chin...."Ughhh...This pizza is AMAZING...greasy....but AMAZING..." Sai said through a semi-full mouth....a few moments later he finished the two slices and the sandwiches were ready....Sai took the sandies and put them in his 'Handy dandy backpack' and left the cafeteria in search of Sim...it would likely be a little while before he found him....For a duel spirit he was always wandering off....
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Duel Points : 3811

Post by RainbowFlash Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:37 pm

*is walking in with Nori* "wow...it's really big in haer....
    Kilering
    Kilering
    Honorary Staff

Post by Kilering Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:12 am

"Nori" Sai called out.... he approached him and realized he was accompanied by an unknown female...He awaited a response from either...

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:39 am

Nori turned towards the sound of his name. He saw a familiar face, but couldn't quite remember the name. He was never good at remembering names. Then, in a flash, he remembered. "You're Sai, correct?" he asked. "We met on the boat ride here. "What have you been up to?" Nori's attention drifted to Sai's injured leg "And what happeed to your leg?"

Inside of the realm of Nori's deck, the Noble Knights were talking of their future plans. "So, we are gathered for two reasons." Artorigus said to Gawayn and Gwalchavad, who were standing next to him. "For one, it appears that another one of our own has been captured. His name is Drystan, and we must locate him as soon as we possibly can. I feel his presence is with that wierd shadow that has been folowing Akinori around..." Artorigus paused. "Which brings us to the second point of order. "I believe we know the location of the shadow man. He has made his dark aura more distinct and tracable." There was a brief silence, until Gawayn decided to interject. "Does Nori know about this?" he asked. "I believe he does. That's why he led his friends over here, to be away from that monster." Gwalchavad decided to speak, as well. "I don't think we should hastily attack. It smells like a trap." He said in his cautious and protective manner. Artorigus sighed. "That is a major possibility. However, I believe we should go with Akinori's Judgement. I trust it." All three nodded, and slowly went back to their spots in the deck.

Last edited by The_Batt on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:59 am; edited 2 times in total
    Kilering
    Kilering
    Honorary Staff

Post by Kilering Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:34 pm

Sai looked at himself and realized he probably looked like a deranged psycopath with ruffled hair ...and bags under his eyes from his uncomfortable sleeping arrangements ..... not to mention his leg was looking worse ... "yes my name is Fujiwara Sai....but my friends call me Sai...."....."My leg will survive"....."As for what I've been up to ...uhhh....that is a matter I would like to discuss in private....no offense....what was your name miss?..."... Sai had realized his leg had begun to bleed again which is probably what caused Nori's response...he must have ripped the scab off on his way here..Sai then felt a yearning to be near Sim and began to get a little nauseous from everything that was happening at once..."I think I need to sit for a minute...." ...He sat at the nearest available space and took off his back-pack in order to doctor up his knee...while he was cleaning and wrapping his wound he listened to them...
    TwinThoughts
    TwinThoughts
    Obelisk

Duel Points : 4449

Post by TwinThoughts Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:25 am

Sachet was quietly eating his own pizza at the other end of the cafeteria. "Hey Sherlock, I don't suppose you'd like to go tell me what they're saying over there?" "Fine, any reason in particular?" "I wish to know more about the current situation regarding those shadows." "Alright then. I'll let you know if anything intriguing is said." And with that, the duel spirit was off, leaving him alone to enjoy his pizza.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:19 am

"Well, if you say you're alright..." Nori wanted to stay and help Sai, but his stomach petitioned, and with the smell of food in the air, he found himself drifting to an especially delectable looking pizza. He then looked over to May. "So, what do you want? It looks like there's a lot variety." In the back of Nori's mind, he was thinking about that shadow. It was trying to lure Nori in by making the aura easier to find. He wanted to keep others away from it until he could split and deal with it by himself. If Nori's suspicion was correct, this thing could be more dangerous to the people around him as he had originally thought.
    Kilering
    Kilering
    Honorary Staff

Post by Kilering Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:06 pm

After Sai finished cleaning his leg he realized Nori and his friend left....He felt some type of tug inside telling hin to go outside...So Sai picked up his backpack and went outside...As he walked out the door he could hear Sims wings tearing through the air as he came in to land...
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:53 pm

I am May And if you pseek you noir you'll speek with me to!" Aftter that Duel I never wanted to let him out of my sight but forgot about him when nori talked me. "O ummm O Tacos!" ackting like a little kid I run to it grabing two plats. "you want some?"

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:32 am

Nori's gaze switched to the tacos, but slowly found their way back to the pizza. However, something distracted Nori from the food. He felt the energies of an unusually large amount of duel spirits in the area. One was outside, and was fairly large, but didn't seem too dangerous. Another was floating around the general vicinity, but again, didn't seem like it was intending much harm. However, there was one on the other side of the cafeteria. It had a dark energy around it.

Nori decided to investigate this, but he had a good idea of what it was. "Um...I'm gonna head to the restroom." he said to May, pointing in the direction of the restrooms. As he walked to the restrooms, the spirit slowly drifted away. Nori entered the restroom, and noticed a small window up high that he might be able to squeeze through. He jumped up and grabbed it, worked his way through, and did a half flip to land on his feet on the other side. He noticed the spirit's energy, and noticed the direction it was going, which proved his original theory. It was leading him straight to the dark aura the shadow was emiting. He followed it towards the outside of the island.

Last edited by The_Batt on Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    TwinThoughts
    TwinThoughts
    Obelisk

Duel Points : 4449

Post by TwinThoughts Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:33 am

Thoughtful Investigator watched as Nori slipped away, and followed suit. As he passed, he beckoned Sachet to follow. After exiting through the window with much difficulty, they found that Nori had disappeared. Sachet, exhausted from the ordeal of the window, lay down for a rest.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:02 pm

I sat there waiting for Noir to Retrun I slowly ate my pizza. thin Alexander said to me. "you know this is not you...your a fighter...your like the Dragon born but not the Dragon born..your a fighter Destend fo-" I cut him off. "you liston to my sister to!? look I'm not FIGHTER..I'm may....May lawlight..and I am a no one....and Noir." this time he cut me off. "he did not dich you May" he tryed to cunfert me. "why not..? I aksed. "every one els did"
    GameDesigner
    GameDesigner
    Ra

Duel Points : 4374

Post by GameDesigner Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:48 pm

Yendys walks into the cafeteria and looks around. At one table on the left side of the cafeteria, there is a girl who appears to be talking with Duel Spirits, and near the window in the back, a guy is laying down, and appears to be resting. Yendys merely shrugs, grabs a whole pizza, and sits down at a table near the guy resting, about 3 over. Yendys could sense multiple Duel Spirits near the resting person, but can't seem to recognize or even see them, like they're hiding themselves form him. He found it was the same with the girl over at the table. Yendys shrugs, and breaks a quarter of his pizza off and gives it to Emag to eat, then begins devouring his own.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:43 am

*as some one els walked in i was disapoitned that it was not Nori. "you miss him that much yet he's only been gone for a short time" Alexeander said. "I know" I responded. "I...I don't know why eather I...he just.." I could not think of how to out it. "you in love May" He said ti for me. as I blushed a bright red. "I...we'er dateing but Loves a strong word!" I said. "it is but so is your wanting to see him again no?" he said. and he was right all I could think about was him...I messed around with my mask abit makeing sure it was straped on right. and I pulled the deathnote out reading the rules in it. "do you think it's real?" he said. "no....but..." I pulled a pin out. "we'er going to find out"

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:49 am

Nori walked up to the bathroom window he climbed out of, and grimaced. "Ok, let's do this." he said. He ran and jumped for the open window. He grasped it and pulled himself in, just like last time. However, this time, he accidetally rubbed his gashed side against the window, so when he landed, instead of landing on his feet, he landed on his shoulder. He grunted in pain at both the reinjuring of his side, as well as the new bruise to his shoulder.

"You should really stop hurting yourself..." Artorigus said.

"It would look suspicious if I left to the bathroom and then suddenly came in through the front door..." Nori explained. Nori grabbed his side wound(which reopened during his window episode) and made his way to the bathroom door. Upon opening it, he saw May looking at the book she showed him before. He hobbled over to the table she was sitting at, and collapsed himself into one of the chairs, with another grunt of pain. "Sorry for the wait." he said, his breathing a little staggered, and his hand over his self bandged wound. "Did I miss anything?"
    GameDesigner
    GameDesigner
    Ra

Post by GameDesigner Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:23 pm

Yendys glanced up, having finished his food, and saw that another guy and a Duel Spirit had entered and was sitting with the girl over there. Yendys could see this Duel Spirit, and recognized it as the Noble Knight Artorigus. Yendys could easily tell that the guy was injured on the side of his chest and potentially on his shoulder, judging by the way he walked and carried himself. Yendys pulled out the flask of phoenix tears he always carried with him, since the tears have healing properties and Yendys can easily get them from his pet phoenix, but the phoenix was left at home since he couldn't bring a phoenix to an academy named after the species. Yendys debated whether or not to go and give him some of the tears so he could heal himself, but he also didn't know how the guy would react to a stranger helping him heal. Yendys stood, pocketed his flask, with the tiniest hint of the top poking out, threw out the empty pizza box, and walked out. He had heard of a library near here, and Yendys preferred to be in a quiet space when he was on his personal laptop.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:42 pm

lookds up and sees you. "you stupit....ok who hurt you and where did you go...And I don't like liers..." Clossed the book so you wont see the name I worght in it
    GameDesigner
    GameDesigner
    Ra

Post by GameDesigner Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:38 pm

Yendys staggers into the cafeteria, holding his throbbing head. He collapses into a chair at a table near the middle of the room, and rubs his forehead. As he does, he wonders if anyone else had seen the storm and the lightning bolt. In any case, Yendys had better get to work on his deck if he was going to stand any chance against Ha Des the next evening. So he pulled out his decks and decided he'd use the Lightsworn deck, since he was battling the darkness, after all. He pulled out a couple monsters and laid them on the table. He'd been through a lot with this deck, and they'd gotten him out of some tough spots. Luckily, though there's three of almost every of the Lightsworn monsters he has in there, as Spirits, they only count as one for each kind of card. So he looked over his deck, and began to make strategies, making sure to eat plenty while doing so. Of course, if anyone actually noticed, which he doubted since the one guy was still asleep somehow, and the girl and other guy were still sitting at the table, with the girl holding a suspicious-looking book, but Yendys decided not to dwell on it. At least, he tried not to, but the book seemed to hold a powerful presence, and made Yendys shudder. But Yendys ignored it and continued working on his deck, with Emag on his shoulder.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:06 pm

Nori looked down to the table. "Sorry." he started. "I noticed an unkown duel spirit and decided to investigate." Nori paused. "The shadow ambushed me, and left me with this wound, this sword, and some...troubling news..." he paused again. He was debating on whether or not to tell her wht was said. It's better if she knows what's going on. he thought. "My suspicions wereconfirmed about the shadow. He'...he's me. I'm not entirely sure what happened, but he spawned from my soul. And now he's trying to kill everyone close to me. Mikey, Miyuki, and...especially you." he stopped again, in an attempt t regain his composure. He felt a tear forming in his eye, but he immeadiately forced it back. Back at his original home, crying was a sign of weakness. He wasn't allowed to cry, or else there would be...consequences. He continued. "I'm not too worried about Mikey or Miyuki, considering that Mikey is part vampire and could hold his own against that evil version of me. I'm just worried on what might happen to you...which brings me to something else..." he pulled the sword from its sheath that was strapped across his back. "He looks and sounds just like me, so there's always a possiblity that if you see me, it might be him. That said, there is one difference. My sword has this on it." he said, pointing to the Japanese characters engraved on it. "These are the Japanese characters 'Souzou,' meaning creation. If you we ever seperate and find each other again, ask to see my sword, just in case." Nori was finally done talking, and realized just how hard it was to breathe. I need to stop all these long winded speaches. he thought. Especially when injured.

Ooc: sorry for the giant wall of text. I couldn't figure out any shorter ways to try to do things, and I wanted to get a much story done while I had a decent computer.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:20 pm

she blinked with wendend eyes Thins she Started to Laugh in a way that Shocked even her self. "Noir I can handle My self...with this Book I can Defend you...I could be A God! HAHAHHAHA *she blinked and looked Around. "Ummm Did I just space out for A Secent?" Alexender Asked me "you don't Remember Any of what you just said?" "no" I Replyed. "O Daer He said"

OOC It's Fine Really)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:48 pm

Nori was surprised by the sudden outburst, but dismissed i when he realized something. "I'm not sure how much the book will help..." he said. "That thing has the same name...the same face...not to mention are lives are probably linked, meaning if he dies, so do I. That's probably the reason he didn't kill me back there..." he looked down to his bandaged wound, which he could feel was starting to reheal. "I...I just don't know what to do...I can't see an answer to this problem anywhere..." he looked up to May, who didn't look too well after that outburst. "Are you okay?" he asked. The dark aura his dark version has been dispersing was having a effect on his own psyche, and he wondered if it was afecting her, too.
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:54 am

she lifted her mask leand over the tabel and kissed him for around 5 secs then sat back down reajusting my mask. "I'm ok Really and.....As long as I'lm with you I'll be Fine" she gave a sweet smile
    GameDesigner
    GameDesigner
    Ra

Post by GameDesigner Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:56 pm

Yendys glanced up briefly, overhearing things about shadows, lives, and death, along with the name Nori, whom he assumed was the boy. Confident his deck was set for the next day, Yendys stood, shouldered his bag, and walked over to the boy Nori. "You don't know me," he began, "but I can recognize an injury when I see one. I've had enough of them myself." Yendys pulls out one of the flasks of phoenix tears. "I'm not sure if you know this or not, but phoenix tears, such as these, have healing properties. When they touch a wound, they can heal the wound almost instantly. I've got plenty, so I'll give this flask to you." Yendys set the flask, with a cork in the top so none came out, in front of the guy. As Yendys turned to go, he finished, "Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Yendys, but I'm not going to say my last name because full names are dangerous. Anyways, I overheard a part of your conversation, including that you're Nori, and that you have a shadow version of you following you. Not like I'd know anything, but if that's the dark part of you, then obviously, you're the light. In that case, what you said about your existing being connected makes sense, because without light, there can be no shadows, and vice versa. However, if I know anything about light and dark - and i know a good bit - then the light always finds a way to repel the darkness." With his small speech to a total stranger complete, he walked back over to his seat, opened up his computer, and began to surf the web. He didn't know what had driven him to say all that to a total stranger, seeing as he had trouble sometimes talking to his friends freely. Ma'at gave him the answer then as it came out from its card. Ma'at told Yendys, "The reason you felt compelled to tell that boy Nori about what you knew of light and darkness is because you're going through the same thing right now. You are the light, and Ha Des is the darkness. As you put so perfectly, the light always finds a way to repel the darkness, though neither can live without the other. Also, Yendys, what I'm saying to you now is also being said to that boy Nori, because even now, he can see me talking to you, so I am choosing to broadcast my message to him as well. That said, you have an incoming message from the Ruler of the Darkness himself, the Dark Ruler Ha Des. Check your e-mail."
    Yendys opened his e-mail, and found a video message from Ha Des, in which he said, "I have decided to advance our duel to today, right now. I have allowed you time to prepare your puny deck, so now meet me at the Duel Arenas. Let's get this over with."
    The video closes, and Yendys shuts his laptop. He stuffs his laptop into his backpack, after taking his Duel Disk out. Yendys inserts his Lightsworn deck into the Disk, and slides his Disk onto his arm. Emag flies over onto his shoulder, and Ma'at and Jain come out of the deck. Yendys then makes his way to the Duel Arenas, where Yendys will have the duel of a lifetime.
    (OOC: Sorry for typing so much, I had to get this all out. Also, someone's character is going to have to follow Yendys, because there's no way in Hades {had to make that pun} that Ha Des and Yendys will finish in a single post.)
    RainbowFlash
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:26 pm

Alexander said to me. "you Should Follow him" and I agreed I wanted thos Tears...even if it meant killing and BEside...he had No live Spand... "noir....he... He dose nto have a life span....we should follow him...o-or we could go back to my room if you want.. " I say Blushing. Alexander said. "NO FOLLOW HIM!" "shut up!" I told him. "My body My Mind!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:39 pm