Admin

Duel Points : 2147485292

The Duel Arenas

Post by HAIR on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

A place for duelists to show their skills

Re: The Duel Arenas

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:06 pm

"Then I flip my Crystal Seer." Rin said "I draw two cards, keep one and put one to bottom of my deck." She added, looking at the cards in her hand."I set two cards face-down. I then tribute my Seer for Chaos Command Magician and I activate Spellbook of Wisdom, choosing that he be unaffected by traps, then he will attack and his effect activates too." Rin finished

As the attack was declared, a young girl appeared behind Rin. The girl had short white hair and onyx black eyes. In her hand, the girl held a staff and a small bit of chain was on her right arm.

Rin looked at two cards in her hand. Those were Lyna the Light Charmer and a Spell Card, Bond of Darkness and Light. She needed one more card for this strategy, though

(OOC: I bought the ability to see Duel Spirit, also Bond of Darkness and Light is my creation, I can post it now if you want, but please don't delete it)
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR on Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:06 pm

"Immune to traps or not I still have him" said Gary as a his facedown monster flipped up to show a Marshmallon. "If nothing stops him you take 1000 points of damage and he stays on the field" stated Gary. -Flashback to February 2nd 2013- "Ok I get the lies I do but you need to at least tell her, leave out a part if you have too..." commented Alan. "The only question is do I start with the money or name?" asked Gary now looking at the ceiling of the Arena room. "That one I leave to you boss" answered Alan. -Flashback End- "Rin, I'm sure you have questions but let's finish the duel then talk alright?" Gary called out.

Ra

Duel Points : 1969

Post by GameDesigner on Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:01 pm

Yendys and Sophia walk into the Duel Arena, and immediately notice a duel in progress. It appears to be a girl that neither Sophia nor Yendys know against Gary. Yendys lays himself on a bench, not really paying attention to the duel, immersed in his own thoughts. Sophia, on the other hand, begins to watch the duel. After all, she want to someday beat Yendys in a duel, so she should observe how others duel as much as she can.

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:42 pm

"Well, then, I end my turn." Rin said "Your move."
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR on Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:01 pm

"K, I summon Thunder King Rai-oh to attack your weakened Chaos Command Magician" said Gary after drawing a new card. (Rin- 7000lp/ Gary- 8000lp) -Flashback to February 2nd 2013- "I think I'll start with the money is easier to explain, besides changing my name back now won't matter those that need to know already do" Gary commented to Alan. "And no one can find it?, I know you did it for protection but..." said Alan. "The protection wasn't mine plus for what I payed mixed with your extra work no one's going to find it" states Gary. "Ahh yes my work a perfect blend of legal and illegal activity" says Alan with a smile. "And lots of money one can't forget that" Gary answered back with a grin of his own. -Flashback End-

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:51 am

As she took damage, Rin smiled a bit. The conditions were there.

"So is it my turn now?" she asked
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR on Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:07 pm

"She's much calmer then I remember" Gary thought. -Flashback to February 2nd 2013- "Does she know I was supposed to watch out for her?" Alan asked now looking serious. "No, I think she remembers you as my friend but other then that I never said a thing what about you?" questioned Gary looking at Alan out of the corner of his eye. "No aside from like meeting her twice when you were there we never spoke you said it would be easier to do from a distance" stated Alan. "In hind sight it could have come off as stalking..." said Alan. "Yeah but after happened I didn't want it to get worse" commented Gary. "You had already taken care of one of her problems without her knowing you just wanted a plan in case a second one came up" said Alan. "Let's hope she sees it that way..." said Gary now looking at the ceiling. -Flashback End- "I have a lot to answer for..." thought Gary. "I end my turn" he called out. (Rin- 6900lp/ Gary- 8000lp)

Ra

Post by GameDesigner on Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:59 pm

Yendys sits up, having rested enough. Yendys stands, stretches, and comments to Sophia, "I'm going to head off to the forest. If you need me, I'll be there." Sophia merely nods, absorbed in the Duel. Yendys walks off, taking one final glance at the duel in progress before leaving the area and heading off to the forest.

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:21 am

"My turn." Rin said "I set a monster face-down and one card face-down, then I end my turn." she added, setting Lyna the Light Charmer and Scrap-Iron Scarecrow onto the field.
    houndthrow12345
    Slifer

Duel Points : 1161

Post by houndthrow12345 on Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:47 am

James walked into the dueling arena hopeing to find some type of opponent to duel. It had been a while since his last duel and he felt up to dueling again. When he walked in he saw two people dueling. James decided that it would be best if he were to just stay back and watch for a few minutes if he was lucky he could possibly take on the winner. He hoped he could find someone to duel.
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR on Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:43 pm

As Gary was drawing his new card he took a good long look at his hand. -Flashback to August 3rd 2012, somewhere in Germany- Gary in his Beige Rain coat is seen dueling an unknown man with Black hair and a crew hair cut. Only thing on Gary's field is the Spell Burden of the Mighty while his opponent has a Shooting Quasar Dragon plus one facedown Spell/ Trap card. Just as he was thinking a way out Gary saw Alan walking past the far corner of not only his eye but the warehouse itself. It was only after seeing a momentary reflection of light plus hearing a click did he think "Crap". "Question the special shocks you have for this duel come from the warehouse's power box yes?" Gary asked his opponent. "Yeah why?" the Black haired man answered harshly at this Gary just started breathing in and out calmly. Within 30 seconds of asking both Duelists were visibly electrocuted. Gary then tensed up and after making a fist with his Right hand the surge of Electricity turned to a shade of Purple. It only lasted about 14 seconds but Gary not being able to ignore the coming pain aimed his fist at said opponent as it let out a fist shaped charge of Purple energy knocking out the Black haired man. "Alan I'm going to kill you" Gary shouted at the top of his lungs. "You called?" asked Alan clicking a large switch blade knife closed while answering. "You had to stab the power box didn't you?" asked Gary. "Ok 1- if that bit of Electricity would have killed you you don't deserve that disk and 2- I have a rubber handle so I'd be fine" commented Alan with a grin. Gary's only answer was a glare faced at Alan. -Flashback End- I once again attack with Rai- Oh.

Last edited by HAIR on Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:10 pm

"I activate my Negate Attack to negate Rai-Oh's attack and end the battle phase." Rin said
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR on Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:25 pm

"Then I play 1 facedown card and end my turn" said Gary. -Flashback to February 2nd 2013- "You know I was just thinking about Germany" said Alan staring across the room at the various Dueling platforms. "You mean the part where you shocked me?" asked Gary. "More the part where I got an item" comments Alan. "You mean Quasar" stated Gary. "I got a good price too" Alan said half chuckling. "You know what else I remember about that?" asked Gary. At this Alan just turned his head to face Gary. "How I had to get back to UDA before the 14th so no one would question why their Head of Ra was on break so close to it's 1 year anniversary" stated Gary. "Yeah but you and UDA's Vice head traveled all the time hence why no one really questioned it" responded Alan. "In terms of numbers I only had 19 days away from UDA Island for Leave" commented Gary. "19 out of more then a year total no wonder a flag never went up" said Alan. -Flashback End-

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:34 pm

"I then flip Lyna the Light Charmer to take control of Rai-Oh." Rin said "I also activate my face-down Trap Stun to negate all the traps on the field for this turn only. Then I play Lightwave Tuning, which makes Rai-Oh a Tuner, so I tune him with Lyna to Synchro summon Ancient Fairy Dragon in Defense mode. With that, I end my turn."
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR on Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:00 pm

"3000 defense nice" thought Gary. "Alright I play 1 monster I defense mode facedown" states Gary. He looked at the 2 facedown cards along with the facedown monster and the face ups Burden of the Mighty and Marshmallon before calling out "I end my turn".  (Rin- 6900lp/ Gary- 8000lp) -Flashback to February 2nd 2013- Once again Gary and Alan were siting in the Northwestern section of the Arena room looking at the platforms in front of them. Except at the moment Gary was running a soft piece of Purple cloth through his fingers. "I thought you already took the ring out" comments Alan still looking ahead. "You know Adam who protects these Abilities in the first place said there are 5 humans other than him with this class of Energy with no chance of there ever being more" says Gary. "After Rin came through the Portal it closed preventing that from changing right?" asked Alan. "Andy, Vince, Paul, Rin and of course me" states Gary. "It took Vince what 6 days to make that ring the way you wanted it?" questioned Alan. "Adam is the only being who can sense who and what the powers are other than that you'd have to be in the room when it's used" comments Gary. "With the only real threat died you had Vince make a ring to hold/ hide the stone for easier travel" responded Alan. "The thing I enjoy the most is no one can tell it's not an ordinary/ everyday ring" says Gary half laughing. -Flashback End- "That's right it's perfectly hidden until I need it's help" thought Gary with a light smile.

Slifer

Post by houndthrow12345 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:48 am

"hmm i think i could do a lot better then that why bring out a card like ancient fairy dragon. I mean yeah shure it has a all right effect but if you summon a monster by its effect then you cant attack your turn. So why did she bring out a card like that it seems kind of pointless to me." thought James to himself. James decided he should just be quite and stand back and watch the duel not feeling like interupting the match by telling what he was thinking.

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:45 pm

"Now I set a card face-down and end my turn." Rin said
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR on Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:41 pm

"I now flip the facedown Monster from last turn sending both Monsters on your side away by the Power of my Penguin" commanded Gary. As he talked a small Blue Penguin with Red shoulder pads and Orange beak popped out of the card. After dragging his sword about a foot he flung it like a boomerang at the Monsters on his opponent's side and upon contact they were sent away from the field. "And if that goes through I'll have the Little Guy attack" said Gary.

Ra

Post by GameDesigner on Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:53 pm

While watching the Duel, Sophia looks over to her left and notices someone standing there who she didn't recognize. She decides not to speak with him, mostly due to her shy personality, even though she does want to duel. Yendys has been gone a while... Sophia thinks to herself, but tries not to worry so much. After all, she thinks, Yendys should be able to take care of himself...so I'll wait a bit longer before going and looking for him. She decides to find out where Yendys is using psychic powers, even though the other guy'll notice. Closing her eyes, she begins to hover slightly off the ground as she scans Phoenix grounds for Yendys's consciousness.

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:29 am

"I activate my face-down, Call of the Haunted, to bring back Lyna." Rin said
    houndthrow12345
    Slifer

Post by houndthrow12345 on Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:45 am

"hmm lyna if im not mistakeing isnt she one of the familiar possesed cards. Well this could be interesting i havent seen a familiar possesed card for a few years. Maybe shes uses them just for support or she could use them as her main deck. Either way this could be interesting." thought James to himself. He was just waiting for something cool to go down as he countinued to watch the duel.
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR on Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:42 pm

"Ok so I get a replay ether way I still attack" said Gary. -Flashback to April 7th 1997- You see what appears two Grade school boys sitting the roof of a Heavy plastic Cabin. One has a buzz cut and other a bowl hair cut with circle rim glasses, both with Brown hair. The latter is clearly shorter then the former. "Will you still pay me if I destroyed your glasses?" asked the kid with a buzz cut. "What the deal from before?, yeah I've said that for years" the glasses wearing kid answered back taking off his glasses and handing them over. To this the buzz cut kid put them on his own face. After a few minutes the glasses kid spoke up "enjoying yourself Alan?". "Honestly four eyes I think I'm getting a headache" Alan commented. "What like the ones I saw Doctor Culp about a couple years ago?" questioned Four eyes. "It's the prescription" a voice called out at this both Alan and "Four Eyes" leaned their necks out looking down to see a kid around their age with Red hair. "What about a prescription?, and Grae didn't I tell you go and get Dane" asked/ demanded "Four Eyes". "Yeah... he's not here" answered the Red head now known as Grae. "I may have glasses but I'm not blind why isn't he?" demanded "Four Eyes" now taking the glasses Alan handed back jumping form the roof of the Cabin. "Ok maybe I worded that wrong, he can't be here I was just at his house he has a temp of 102 degrees F" states Grae. "That... doesn't sound good" comments Alan. "It's not I had mine at 100 once and mom wouldn't let me go to school" states "Four Eyes" swiftly walked off in the direction that Grae had come from earlier. "Guess we're going to see Dane" Alan says with a grin. "For the record his eyes were so bad compared to yours that wearing his glasses with that prescription gave you a headache" states Grae as they all ran. At this the glasses wearing kid looked back and shot Grae a glare. -Flashback End- Gary took a off his Brown semi- rectangular Brown rim glasses and started cleaning them with a Purple cloth he had in the Left inner pocket of his beige near body length rain coat. After about 15 seconds he finished and put the cloth and his glasses back where they were previously.

Slifer

Post by houndthrow12345 on Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:45 am

"wow is it me or is this going on forever. I mean come on its quite obviouse you get a replay and if you qre who i think you are then why the crud are you asking her." thought James to himself. As James watched the duel he was getting tired. So he decided that he would take a walk around the island to see if there was anything interesting going on. So he quietly as to not disturb the duel walked out of the duel arena and started to walk around the island.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:20 pm