Head Master's Office

Post by HAIR on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

A place to speak with Gary

Slifer

Duel Points : 2921

Re: Head Master's Office

Post by Arab9001 on Wed May 08, 2013 5:47 pm

"hello sir," Shi-woon bowed, Pleasure to meat you. He continued, "I am Shi-Woon Gaju of the Sun-woo clan, if you heard of them. I am in a need of assistance" When he finished, The Headmaster waved for him to continue. "well sir, I was be traked by some wierd people and i sawm to this Island, Hoping to escape" As he asked, he felt the hari on his neck rise... too much tension he thought.
    HAIR
    Admin

Duel Points : 2147485293

Post by HAIR on Wed May 08, 2013 7:33 pm

As Shi explained his problem Gary pushed the button on his desk closing the Office door behind Shi. "Sounds annoying" Gary said leaning back in his chair fingers crossed in front of him. "And how can I help?" Gary asked. Just as Gary finished his question his desk phone rang. Seeing the Caller ID he clicked the speaker phone on but said nothing simply sat back into the same position he was in before the call. "Hey guess what?" a man on the other end asked. "You decided calling me at a time other than 2:37 am was a good idea?" Gary answered back. "That and" at this point a low shot sound was heard on the other end "we can officially open now" said the voice on the other end. "Sounds great Alan out of curiosity what was the noise? asked Gary. "Oh one of those confetti poppers" Alan answered. "Sounds great I'll call later k? right now the room is bugged" Gary commented. "Alright bye" Alan answered back. And with that Gary clicked off the phone, he then looked up at Shi, "Oh and how do you like our librarian?" Gary asked.

Slifer

Post by Arab9001 on Thu May 09, 2013 2:47 pm

"what? HE is a librarian!?" Shi-Woon turned just to see Vince chuckle a little. "wait...why is the room bugged?" AS he said this the thought of all the times he's been in trouble and now is mentally preparing for a next conflict. He continues, "uhh, i just need a safe place to stay, if that is ok? Until things settle down."
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR on Thu May 09, 2013 3:47 pm

At this Gary had to smile "By the room is bugged I meant someone else was in here, as for a safe place security and privacy are important to me" Gary stated. "There are government buildings with less security and yes I checked" commented Gary. "All new students stay in the Slifer dorms until they've been tested" said Gary.

Ra

Duel Points : 1915

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo on Thu May 16, 2013 6:55 pm

Joey said to himself" Dude stop doing that, the last time you did that is when you was in UDA" He stand up and dust himself off. He look at the headmaster door and said" headmaster who ever i hope you ready to see a somewhat a old friend. As he knock on the door.

HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR on Thu May 16, 2013 7:45 pm

Andy had already cleaned for the day and was even a day ahead so he decided to see the so called line Gary had said was by his door. Andy was in his basic large Black tee shirt with blue jeans on and had short Black semi- curly hair. As Andy was coming down the hall he made a left and headed for the couches and chairs meant for those waiting. He took the chair to the far left took out a die and started rolling it "Seven" he whispered to himself his left eye slightly peering at the man trying to enter the Main Office.

Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo on Thu May 16, 2013 7:59 pm

Joey just wait until the door open. he saw someone and said" Hello, the name is Joey nice to meet you;." Dragoon Came in his Spirt form and said to Joey" Look my bro, Play it cool until Nori find out about this ok?" Joey nods and wait until the door open.

HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR on Thu May 16, 2013 8:21 pm

"He's not going to answer" Andy said not even looking up from his rolling die. "I got a text he's in there with someone" finished Andy. "Come on sit and wait when he's explaining something you have no clue when it will end" Andy commented waving to one of the open couches and chairs. "Seven" he softly said to himself.

Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo on Thu May 16, 2013 8:24 pm

Joey Nods and Sit down on the Chair. He said to him" How do you know this do you know him or something?"

HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR on Thu May 16, 2013 8:55 pm

"Yeah, since 7th grade" Andy answered. "He said he made sure a number of the members from this Academy came from the last one UDA I think, you one? Andy asked. Now looking at the man in front of him and hold his die. "Oh and the names Andy by the way" Andy commented.

Slifer

Post by Arab9001 on Fri May 17, 2013 11:46 am

"ok yes sir, i appreciate the help, Shi-woon commented, "but if you would be kind enough to show me to the dorm?" Shi became more cautious upon hearing this. "SO security measures? ok thanks you."
    He looked away slightly out the window to get a glimpse of the island before turning his head back to the HeadMaster
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR on Fri May 17, 2013 1:30 pm

"Yes security is at a heightened level here not because of there being something wrong just to prevent that fact from changing" Gary stated. "As for your dorm you'll stay in Slifer until you're tested" said Gary. "Unless of course you already have been in which case you go to your assigned dorm" Gary stated. "Ether way Vince please take him to the dorm he needs" commented Gary.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    OOC We don't show the Skill duels

Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo on Fri May 17, 2013 4:27 pm

Joey said to Andy" It is nice to meet you, the name Joey, so yeah"

Arab9001
    Slifer

Post by Arab9001 on Sat May 18, 2013 12:49 pm

Vince walks in the office, "Come with me Shi" he ordered. As they walked out of the office, Shi saw that Vince was very concern look. Once outside, Shi asked "So what is the big deal about the Island?"

---------------
    I don't know the layout map of the place, so i can not add a further details about where i am heading to reach the Slifer Dorm
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR on Sat May 18, 2013 1:13 pm

Before the Office door shut Gary went to the doorway and called out "You on the couch please come in". Andy who was now flipping a coin turned to the man next to him and said "That would you".
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Arab- Please don't answer or give characters you don't own actions

And here's the layout- http://phoenixdueling.forumotion.com/t94-welcome-to-the-role-play-section

Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo on Sat May 18, 2013 7:40 pm

Joey nods and begin to walk into the office of the headmaster. He said to himself" Why does that face look like if i meet him before, i might have in my old life he might help me to find out who i really am in a person. Dragoon told me that my real name is Mikey and i have a thing playing Heroes"

HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR on Sat May 18, 2013 8:18 pm

"Please come in and take a seat" said Gary now in the arm chair behind his desk. "Alright so how can I help, have you been tested?" Gary asked after closing the Office doors with a push of the button on his desk.

Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo on Sat May 18, 2013 8:27 pm

Joey nods and said" Yes i was testing and i got into Ra, but this is not why i came to tell you, I am the missting kid Mikey la cross, hear me out after when the school close down, peoples came after my vampire blood, they kill me but dragoon return me into the real world, but in a new look and name, The only thing i found out it was i am Mikey and i have a thing to play heroes, Please Headmaster, i am Mikey la cross"

HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR on Sat May 18, 2013 8:42 pm

"Mikey yes?" asked Gary mostly to himself. "I do remember a student with that name he was one of my first as the Ra Dorm head" said Gary. "And you can easily pass as him" Gary finished. "As for security you don't need to worry you'll be safe here" commented Gary.

Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo on Sat May 18, 2013 8:47 pm

Mikey said to him" But i am Mikey, and i will have to show you" He close his eyes and open them once more his eyes show his part vampire self with the red eyes thing and said to him" I am the only student that have Vampire-Like Powers, so that mean i am Mikey la cross"

HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR on Sat May 18, 2013 9:07 pm

"So you are him" said Gary. "Glad to have you back" stated Gary. "So after the Academy closed what happened?" asked Gary.

Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo on Sat May 18, 2013 9:26 pm

Mikey calm down and brought back his eyes back. he said to him" Well let see, After UDA Was done for i was living in the Uk and then Japan, Then From Japan these peoples know i am a vampire and want to use my blood to fight back, but i told them just leave me alone. So i ran after them and stop in a hill, They were many so i jump from the hill and fake my death."

HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR on Sat May 18, 2013 10:06 pm

"I see well come find me if you need anything else" said Gary. "I'll most likely be in the Office I have been for 3 full weeks" Gary commented. "I've slept here and everything" Gary stated while smiling. -Flashback to a year and a half ago- "Yeah I have an Office and everything" said Gary in a Office with a picture Winged Dragon of Ra behind him. "So there's no way I can get you to come on Staff? Gary asked talking into a speaker phone. He was in his Office on UDA Island. "Fine I know how you get" Gary stated putting his hands up in the air smiling. "Have fun on the boat" finished Gary. -Flashback End-

Ra

Post by Mikey.J.Fudo on Sat May 18, 2013 10:20 pm

Mikey nods and said to the headmaster" Thank you my old friend, now i need to look for Nori, Mako and Miku" He bow to the headmaster and saw to himself" If i was Nori where should i be?" He run out from the office and say to himself" Don't worry My old friend, Mikey is here to save you"

HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR on Tue May 21, 2013 5:47 pm

"Hey Freak!" lightly shouted Gary as he locked up his Office. "Yeah?" questioned Andy getting out of his chair. By now Gary was outside his Office with his Beige coat on and a Purple book bag over his Right shoulder. "I've been in that Office for 34 days and yes I counted" Gary answered back. "Of course you have" Andy said sarcastically. "Hey someone had to do it and besides I like sleeping on couches by the way here's 30 dollars U.S." said Gary. "For what?" Andy questioned. "In the last 34 day I've only left that Office to shower and you have been delivering the food and clothes I asked so the money is like a down payment" stated Gary. "And thank you" said Gary. Don't worry about it, so what your leaving the Office?" commented/ asked Andy. "Only for 6 days, I'll be at Tradewind no one knows where that is and I plan on keeping it that way" commented Gary. And with that both he and Andy left the Main building.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:39 pm