Head Master's Office

Post by HAIR on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

A place to speak with Gary

Admin

Duel Points : 2147485411

Re: Head Master's Office

Post by HAIR on Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:10 pm

"Ok welcome to Phoenix Duel Academy, it's my understanding that you didn't get here via boat so how did you get to an Island 66 miles East of New York?" asked Gary. As he was talking he clicked a button on the panel right side of his desk top opening a slide wall panel behind him. "You ever see these before?" he asked hold up a wooden clothes hanger with a bar and latch at the bottom. "They have this special bar that help hold dress pants in place nice and smooth, great for 3 piece suits" Gary added first taking off his Beige Rain coat then Dark Gray suit jacket the former hung on said hanger. "Anyway back to Academy tasks, you were tested online in the last 3 days before getting here yes?, I had planned on checking those later today I'll need the Duel ID code they gave you to place your Dorm and Yendys you can help set her up with getting the Academy warning reports yes? the weather one is great I just got one saying a part from it already being 44 Degrees Fahrenheit we will be getting 4 inches by night fall oh and shuttle buses are up year around" comments Gary now leaning back in his arm chair wearing dark Gray dress pants and matching suit vest with a long sleeve Red dress shirt .

Ra

Duel Points : 2088

Post by GameDesigner on Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:25 pm

Sophia says, "Oh, the first one's easy. I used my telekinesis to levitate myself all the way. Luckily, I had plenty of chocolate, otherwise I'd have run out of energy. As for this Duel ID code stuff you're talking about, I didn't even know about any of it. All I knew was that my brother was over here, and since I couldn't get to see him before UDA shut down, and I didn't see him between then and now, I decided to come visit and deal with accommodations when I arrived. I also don't have a dorm because of that," she continues, "so I can just use my powers to build myself a simple room near Yendys's. It won't be too extravagant or too spacious, either. In fact, it'll be about the size of a normal room. I'll see if I can show you what I'm thinking of..." she shuts her eyes and calls up a picture of the room she'd want, and projects it with her mind onto the table: a full, to-scale 3D model of the room she wants. When she's sure Gary saw it, she stops projecting and opens her eyes.
    Yendys says, "I don't recall getting any of these warning reports, so how can I set her up with something I don't even receive?" Also, he telepathically tells his sister, I think your idea for your room is excellent.
    OOC: the room Sophia projects is the room that is shown in her profile when I was getting her approved

HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR on Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:54 pm

"You wish to be near your brother right?" Gary asked Sophia "Then take one of the spare Ra rooms you have 3 days to be tested if you fail to make Ra you will be moved as for your things no furniture allowed in the spare rooms but what's already there- Twin bed,dresser and a radio/ Cd player built in to the side bed side wall, a ceiling light is there as well" comments Gary. "We have a place on the Island called the Tower it gives signals for worldwide radio just E- Mail me the station you want and I'll send it to your room" states Gary. "Final notes no powers to alter rooms or make them and at least until your testing your in Ra room 408 that's Ra Dorm 4th floor 8th room, I wish you well on your testing" said Gary handing Sophia a Yellow key card with 408 labeled on it. "Now Yendys just put your Cell phone number on the online list for warnings on the Academy home page to get said reports and of course the number will stay private" finishes Gary.

Ra

Post by GameDesigner on Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:22 pm

Sophia nods. "That'll be great, thanks. And of course, if you're giving me a room, I don't need to use my powers to make or alter it. I'm sure what's already there will be fine. As for the radio stations, I'll make sure to notify you later." Sophia takes the key and gets up.
    Yendys also stands, saying, "Alright, I'll make sure to do that. Well, Sophia's been itching to duel me, so I think we'll just go now, if that's all you had to say."

HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR on Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:15 pm

"Yes that's it don't forget we'll be getting 4 inches of Snow here by night fall even though there's main roads to every building on the Island with... well I think of it as Teflon for snow" Gary half laughs. "Makes it so it won't stick as well but the roads will still be slippery whether you ride on a bus or not so try to get a ride before they stop alright?" stated Gary.

Ra

Post by GameDesigner on Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:52 pm

Yendys nods, then turns to Sophia. "Alright, let's go." Yendys and Sophia walk away from the headmaster's office a while, then Yendys stops and says, "Oh yeah, you wanted to duel me, right? Well, we finally have the time now, so let's go to the Duel Arena and have our duel."
    Sophia grins and says, "Alright! Finally, I get to face you for the first time in years!" She races off towards the arena, calling over her shoulder, "Race ya!"
    Yendys grinned, and took off sprinting after her towards the arena, Emag finally returning from his hunting trip for food and flying alongside Yendys.

HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR on Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:33 pm

It had been about an hour after Yendys and his sister had left and Gary was laying on his couch fast asleep with the light off. -Flashback to a year and a half ago- The room is dark with a stream of light coming from another room from beneath the door with the sound of breathing going in and out. Just then a light switch clicks on with a man who has Brown hair and a buzz cut in the door way. The man walks in to find a man with long Brown hair eyes shut on a Blue patted bedding in front of him. "Any reason why you're in my Office?" asks the man with the buzz cut. "Alan this isn't the first time I've been trespassing and I'm sure it won't be the last, oh and that envelope is for you" Gary said with a slight grin. Alan looks to his left to see a legal size White envelope opening it he forms a smile. "Name's Gary in case you forgot" says Gary now sitting up from the bed. "Yeah sure it is" Alan half laughs. "In hind sight I should have seen something like this coming" comments Alan. "The moneys real if that's what worries you" answers Gary. "Oh I trust the money I was talking about the photo" Alan laughs waving the envelope as he talked. "That's the only copy and what's makes you think you can trust the money?" Gary asks. "I know you, makes sense you of all people wouldn't let this place die" comments Alan. "Though I am curious where did you get the money?" questions Alan. -Flashback End-

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:14 pm

Silently, Rin walked up to the office. She knocked on the door sofly

"May I come in?" she asked

She remembered the day her life turned for the better. It was also a day she met her duel spirits.

(flashback)

Rin was dropped onto a ground and the portal closed around her. Everywhere around her was darkness and a giant dark castle looming in front of her. At the door, a fiend was standing, with a whip in his hand. Kneeling before him were a young boy and a young girl, both shackled.

Acting on impulse, Rin tackled the fiend and while he was recovering from the shock, grabbed his prisoners and ran away with them.

Later that they, the two woke up. They stared at each other for a while, until a boy decided to break the silence

"My name is Dharc and this is Lyna."

"I am Rin." Rin introduced herself

"And because you saved us, how would you like us to be your duel spirits?" Lyna asked

"I'd like that." Rin agreed

(End flashback)

"Maybe it's time for him to know." Rin whispered
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR on Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:47 pm

Upon hearing the knock Gary set up and turned on the light Penguin Soldier coming out of his card both yawning as he was doing so. After opening the door he waved Rin inside "Please take a seat" he said closing the door afterwards. -Flashback to December 14th 2012, 27 miles off the coast of Ireland- "I told you we'd be back in Ireland" said a man with Brown hair and a buzz cut. "Alan that wasn't exactly a Vacation trip, besides we still have 1 more stop before heading home" Gary commented looking over at a Blond haired man as he spoke. "You guys didn't have to take me home to France you know" the Blond haired man spoke. "Paul trust me take the money and the trip Gary can be stubborn" Alan stated half laughing. "So where is Rin anyway?, you spent almost 2 years trying to bring her back into the Human world then 2 hours ago put her on a plane?" asked Alan staring at Gary. "It's been a while she should make her chance carefully before deciding then if she wants she will know how to find me" Gary commented calmly. -Flashback End-

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:19 pm

Sitting on the chair, Rin pulled two cards out of her deck and placed them on the table so that they could be seen

"I cannot help but asking, do you like me? As your girlfriend, that is." Rin asked
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR on Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:42 pm

Gary set down behind his desk and looked Rin right in the eyes. "I have literally been from one end of this planet to the other to get you back" Gary said with a slight grin. -Flashback to December 16th 2012, 66 miles off the coast of New York- "Gentlemen and aside from Vince I use the term loosely, welcome to Phoenix Island future site of my new Academy" said Gary arms spread wide. "Your going to live in Vince's boat till it's done aren't you?" asks Andy. At this Vince smiles. "Sounds fun but I have my RV" Alan says with a smile, besides I'm going to head up Daniels" Alan went on. -Flashback End- "I care for you very deeply" says Gary his voice now turning more serious. At this Penguin Soldier jumped on the desk to Gary's right and quickly nodded his head once.

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:15 pm

"Well, I care for you also." Rin admitted

She then put her hand onto a card that lay on the table. A young girl appeared sitting on table

"I wanted to show this to you." Rin finished
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR on Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:06 pm

Upon the female spirit appearing Penguin Soldier jumped back a few inches still on the desk pointing and clicking his tongue rapidly. "Yeah I see her too" Gary said to the Penguin looking right at the new spirit. "You know when I was in the other World I heard some interesting Folk Lore about her in fact the first Village on my route was one of Spellcasters seeing this I can't help but find it ironic" Gary said with a smile. "Out of curiosity where did you end up with the blank Plane ticket I gave you?" asked Gary eyes still on the Spirit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:54 pm