Phoenix Duel Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Don't Back Down!!!

2 posters

Reintroduction?

Poll

Still play Yugioh

[ 1 ]
    Reintroduction? I_vote_lcap25%Reintroduction? I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Reintroduction? I_vote_lcap0%Reintroduction? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Reintroduction? I_vote_lcap0%Reintroduction? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Reintroduction? I_vote_lcap25%Reintroduction? I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Reintroduction? I_vote_lcap50%Reintroduction? I_vote_rcap [50%] 

Total Votes: 4
    ammar2000
    ammar2000

Duel Points : 4090

Reintroduction? Empty Reintroduction?

Post by ammar2000 Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:04 am

Hello again everyone!
    I am so glad to see you and to log on again, this brings me happy joy just seeing you again and logging on into this forum.
    Well for everyone who knows me I dont need an introduction (cause Im amazing like that Reintroduction? 248057542 )
    But for the others my name is Ammar, Im arab and haven't played yugioh for a looooong time, infact the only reason I posted this was because I love the forum and it's amazing users. I personally love the worm archetype and know only  little about the current meta (I know some stuff). I have never been placed in a dorm because of the time zone difference and I have never made an introduction post, even in the old forum so it just seems fitting to introduce myself now.
    So Hi how are you?

Last edited by ammar2000 on Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I don't know how to spell)
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Duel Points : 2147487728

Reintroduction? Empty Re: Reintroduction?

Post by HAIR Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:13 pm

So glad to have you back and of course I remember you Reintroduction? 2053121316

Sadly many have asked the question of to Quit or not...

Personally I get the idea of being "Burned Out" or in my Exp feeling like your "Era has come and gone"... then again I'm stubborn

Which brings me to my next point on Feb 14th our Academy turns 3 and I try to ask everyone to Advertise, Log on/ Post Often

So the Big question is- Do you still have fight in you? , In the end that's what this Academy is about(hence the Site Motto "We Don't Back Down!!!"

In the Event you do I would be glad to have you spread word about us(please follow the rules in link so you won't get Banned)

https://phoenixdueling.forumotion.com/t288-member-s-welcome-101
    ammar2000
    ammar2000

Duel Points : 4090

Post by ammar2000 Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:32 am

Ofcoursr
    HAIR
    HAIR
    Admin

Duel Points : 2147487728

Post by HAIR Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:18 pm

1. Depending on what you wish to post in I log on at least twice daily and can answer most- Games, Duel/ Site questions(if I don't know them I have contact with those that do Razz), RP Section(I have 4 Characters and plenty of posts in waiting), Etc.

2. Saving the 101 Link via Bookmarks/ Favorites makes it user to Deal with(friendly warning- No Duel Notes)

Finally we've added more fun topics since your last log on feel free to look around lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:36 am