We Don't Back Down!!!

Not Sure If Should be Dueling...

MnRebel27
    Admin

Duel Points : 2147485289

Not Sure If Should be Dueling...

Post by MnRebel27 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:22 am

First topic message reminder :

People say that it is dumb to quit because of luck. What if your luck is so bad that even with building a deck specifically meant to counter the deck you are facing, and you load it with draw power, you still lose? I don't even know why I duel, because things like this happen to me all the time. I somehow manage to pull the worst hand for the situation almost every game.

Duel Points : 1159

Re: Not Sure If Should be Dueling...

Post by houndthrow12345 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:51 pm

Dude dont quite dueling im terrible at dueling but do i still win yes. now i dont rember a single day that when i went to a tourney that the tradeing card game shop from the area i live in that i won but i dont quite. im terrible at building decks from cards i own does that stop me from dueling no. so if im terrible at all these things and i dont quite you dont need to quite dude because your most likely a hole lot better than me so dont go quitting because of luck. look at it the way i do there is no such thing as luck.

When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.
    Harriet Beecher Stowe
    MnRebel27
    Admin

Duel Points : 2147485289

Post by MnRebel27 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:10 am

I'm depressed, so I have random bouts feeling like that. It is really weird, bc my normal personality is of one who will never give up. Basically I feel better within a few hours, but it is a pretty horrible feeling while it lasts.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:04 am