We Don't Back Down!!!

Make A Story! [Game]

Zekrif
    Honorary Staff

Duel Points : 2215

Make A Story! [Game]

Post by Zekrif on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:46 pm

Welcome. Do you love stories? Then your in the perfect place. Here someone starts off a Story and the next person begins were they left off. (Example: I walked cautiously along the path, the fog seemed to thicken each step.
    Then the next person could say: The sweet smell of gingerbread and home made chocolate seemed to be my only guidance. Etc.) It'll go on until someone ends the story.

Here are the main rules:
    1. Anyone may participate, but try to get a skill duel first.
    2. Be fair. Don't just end the story abruptly and ruin it. Or rush the plot and steal all the glory.
    3. Try to make sense. Some spelling mistakes are totally ok, but do try to have good grammar.
    4. Common sense. Fairly self-explanatory.
    5. Add at least one sentence. 1-5 sentences are allowed, try to not add much more if you can help it.
    6. And ofc, have fun. You can do pretty much anything in the story.  But it has to be 3rd or 1st person, try to refrain from making this a role play story.

The one who posts after a Story is finished starts a new one. The person who starts can make it whatever they want, as long it abides the rules. Have fun and enjoy, I'll start.

Funny how a situation could change in a blink of a eye. I was just walking home after a long day at work, wondering how good it'd feel to collapse on my nice big bed. There was no sound as I continued to walk the dark eerie path, no cars no birds, nothing but the low echo of my steps on the pavement.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."

Thank You MMM u.u
    Arab9001
    Slifer

Duel Points : 2919

Re: Make A Story! [Game]

Post by Arab9001 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:32 pm

I pondered through the park, as i notice a shadow speculates n the corner of my eye. I turned to face the mysterious object, but it appears to be nothing out of the ordinary.
    MnRebel27
    Admin

Duel Points : 2147485290

Post by MnRebel27 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:08 pm

Doing my best to ignore the shadow, I continued on.  With each step I took, I felt a weight in my chest grow heavier.  Each step was torture.  Each breath was pointless.  Nothing mattered anymore...

Post by Zekrif on Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:18 pm

I grabbed my shirt in pain. Every heart beat felt like it was pumping poison instead of blood. The last thing i could recall clearly was the fuzzy image of my door step before my mind collapsed and my vision was shrouded in darkness.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."

Thank You MMM u.u
    MnRebel27
    Admin

Post by MnRebel27 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:23 pm

I awoke as something scratched my leg. I attempted to move my hand down to pet my cat, but my arm didn't budge. Rapidly coming out of my stupor, I glanced around in panic. There were no restraints on my arms. Bewildered, I tried moving various body parts. I discovered that I had control over my eyes and mouth, but nothing else. Something was very wrong here.

Post by Zekrif on Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:37 pm

The room was strange; The room had metal walls tarnished brown and green. There was a sick smell lingering in the room, like milk that was 5 years old. I was scared out of my mind, i couldn't speak and i could barely control head. I wanted nothing more than to wake up and think of this only as a dream.

Thank You MMM u.u
    MnRebel27
    Admin

Post by MnRebel27 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:16 pm

I created a powerful mental image of pinching myself, but to no avail.  This was not a dream.  This was real.  I racked my brain, attempting to discover how I landed in this mess.  I could vaguely recall having intense pain.  There was something before that...a shadow.  Could the shadow, or whatever cast it, have caused all this?  If so, what did it want?  Those thoughts would not leave my mind, and they brought about a sense of impending doom.

Post by Zekrif on Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:05 pm

I couldn't get too far into the gruesome tortures my mind threw at me. I heard mumbling. The walls made it hard to hear, but whoever, or rather, whatever was talking was arguing with someone. This was one of those moments you greatly regret going to nothing but rock concerts for the whole summer. Where they debating who should dissect me first? Maybe who should take the pleasure in torturing me? oh what Sadistic jerks are...

Thank You MMM u.u
    Arab9001
    Slifer

Post by Arab9001 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:07 am

A dark shadow approach me. In the outlines it look like a very muscular figure and with the light shinig, he had make-up on. Another guy stomp ferociously next to him in a manner that seems like he doesn't agree with the current situation.
    MnRebel27
    Admin

Post by MnRebel27 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:33 am

As the man with make-up closed, I blinked. I couldn't believe my eyes. He couldn't be...but he was. The disturbed man was cosplaying Emporio Ivankov from One Piece. I wished I was blind. I closed my eyes, but to no avail. The perverted image was burned into my head. I was scarred for life.

Post by Arab9001 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:29 am

He looked down on me and smiled.... well a little more that he originally appeared to be.

"No, we must not do it." the other guy stated. "There is no way that I do the-"

(off topic GOLD ahahahaha i could stop laughing)
    Zekrif
    Honorary Staff

Post by Zekrif on Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:36 am

((Oh my God Mn..... lmfao)

"We must, mister Snake."

Was I imagining this? Was his (or...her) voice the same from the REAL one? Oh no.... Please no. The logical part of my brain was telling me someone at work slipped me something, and I wanted to believe it. But sadly I was at work alone tonight, so it was impossible.

Thank You MMM u.u
    MnRebel27
    Admin

Post by MnRebel27 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:49 am

(xD I couldn't resist when he said the guy was wearing makeup.)

Snake? Could that be another cosplayer? I steeled myself and opened my eyes to see if it was that Snake. For some reason, I couldn't focus on him. Perhaps I was so scarred that my wish to become blind was slowly coming true. Scared, I started closing my eyes. Impossibly, within that fraction of a second the cosplay Ivankov jumped next to me and stuck his face inches away from mine. I passed out from sheer terror.

Post by Zekrif on Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:20 pm

I awoke to the same voices.

"Ughhhh, when will he wake up? Ivankov why must he be awake for the procedure? He won't struggle if he's unconscious..."

I immediately closed my eyes again before they could realise my awakening... I counted...1...2...3... Nothing. Did they know i was awake? I held my breath.

" Why do you always ask such pointless questions?" The other voice responded, it didn't seem like they knew. Phew, what a relief.

Thank You MMM u.u
    MnRebel27
    Admin

Post by MnRebel27 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:41 pm

Wait, the procedure?  I seriously hope this cosplayer doesn't somehow have the same abilities as Ivankov.  I attempted to control my breathing, just like I did as a child to convince my parents I was asleep.  I wasn't sure if unconscious people breathed the same way, but it was worth a try.

"I can't wait to cut him open," Ivankov said.  Well, that wasn't very relaxing.  I suppose at least that meant I wouldn't become an okama.

"Ugh.  Sadists.  Glad we are only partnered for this one mission.  I definitely won't miss you," the other man replied.

Post by Zekrif on Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:49 pm

"W-What?" Ivankov replied, he sounded generally hurt. "But you accepted the gift..."

"It was just Coffee! You honestly thought that meant..." There was a long pause. I thought about running, but the gruff voice of the man known as snake made him seem like THAT snake. And if that was the case I'd die the first second i tried. Or get sniped by Ivankov's Death Wink. But wait... these psychos are just playing, they weren't real... were they?

Thank You MMM u.u
    MnRebel27
    Admin

Post by MnRebel27 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:27 pm

The thought of running was just a pipe dream, as I still had virtually no control over my body.  I tried to think nice, happy thoughts to calm my racing pulse.  Anything to keep them from discovering I was awake.  However, this was not meant to be.

"There's no reason to wait anymore.  In fact, I don't see why we waited this long in the first place.  I'm gonna wake him up - my way."  I opened my eyes to slits to see what this surly man had in mind.  Either my eyes were playing tricks, or this was another cosplayer.  He was dressed exactly like Nintendo's Snake.  The wanna-be black op (at least I hope) reached for his gun holster.  Picking up the lethal weapon, Snake aimed at my head.  

"Rise and shine, you filthy animal."

Post by Zekrif on Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:16 pm

Filthy animal? I thought. He had said it like he wasn't. Pure shock overcame me and my eyes shot open. It really WAS him. Every detail to perfection, but I didn't have time to marvel with a gun to my head.

"Imbecile! Don't scare him! We need to see if he reacts to th-"

"Be quiet! I get it, I get it. Just hurry up so I can kill him after."

It felt like several minutes, even hours had passed before anything happened, and I wish it stayed that way. I felt a sharp sting at my thigh, it wasn't long until black spots danced around my eyes

Thank You MMM u.u
    MnRebel27
    Admin

Post by MnRebel27 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:22 pm

Dazed, I struggled to bring words to mind.  "What...did...you...do to me?"

Seeming quite pleased with himself, the okama replied, "I extracted deoxyribonucleic acid from myself and Snakey-chan here."  This merits a hateful glare from Snake.  "Using my gifted mind and my hormone powers to speed up the process, I recombined our DNA samples.  Can you guess why?"

"Can't...think."

"Oh right, the injection."  Ivankov leaned his whole body to the right and pointed in the air to make his next point.  "We want to grant normal humans Devil Fruit powers as well as mental and physical greatness!"

I stared at the short...man? with the enormous head.  My head was clearing up.  His words were piecing together.  "You abducted me as a science experiment?  To transform me into some kind of super transvestite with spy skills?  And I get no say in the matter?  I never took you, Emporio Ivankov, as a mad scientist.  Wait...no no no.  It can't be.  Vegapunk must have set this up."

I couldn't believe this was happening.  Sure, like most people, I wanted to have a special ability.  But to completely change into something I abhor?  Never.  I prayed that I wouldn't transform into a monster.

Post by Zekrif on Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:43 pm

I stayed silent, waiting for some sign, maybe I'd grow a tail or grow fur all over my body or worst case scenario become some freaky elastic rubber man. But nothing happened, I felt as normal as I've ever been. If you exclude the paralysis and extreme fear.

"Success!!" Ivankov cried, dancing as best be could in the small metal room.

", I really wanted to shoot something. Are you sure there aren't any mutations, Ivankov?"

"Of course I am Snakey-chan! He would of mutated right away but I guess his body accepted the small dosage."

I still didn't have a clue what they were talking about, but I was sure my life would be changed forever.

Thank You MMM u.u
    MnRebel27
    Admin

Post by MnRebel27 on Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:04 am

*Prologue ends*

I'm kinda tired, so I'm gonna hit the sack now. Lesse how people add to the story~

PS - When I typed that I remembered Pintel from Pirates saying, "I'm telling the story!"

Post by Arab9001 on Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:23 pm

(I dont know snaky chan is too lazy to google-Bing it so can u guys inform me)

Oh? I awoken in the sheering tundra. "What is this". I look around, snow, snow... snow... allt here is is just snow! But it's not cold, what?
    Zekrif
    Honorary Staff

Post by Zekrif on Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:41 pm

(Mn was referring to Snake from Metal Gear Solid and due to Ivankov ( from one piece)'s personality he called him snakey-chan)

Thank You MMM u.u
    Arab9001
    Slifer

Post by Arab9001 on Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:47 pm

(Yes i thought so.)
    ammar2000

Duel Points : 1653

Post by ammar2000 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:15 pm

Wait this isn't snow it must be something others than that I better start looking for clues or start digging in it(I'm not that good at stories)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:06 am