We Don't Back Down!!!

GameDesigner's Intro to YGO

GameDesigner
    Ra

Duel Points : 2089

GameDesigner's Intro to YGO

Post by GameDesigner on Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:19 pm

I personally didn't actually start until just recently, actually. I'll go back to the beginning.
    Years ago, I was attending a Cub Scout Day Camp. At the BB gun range, they put up cards for us to shoot. But not just any cards- Yu-Gi-Oh cards. I shot a Torrential Tribute, Elemental HERO Burstinatrix, and Elemental HERO Electrum. I lost them somewhere in my house, and forgot about them, as did my brother and the cards he shot. 7th grade rolled around (2 years ago), and I received an Xyz Symphony starter deck, and my brother got Dawn of the Xyz. Long story short, I got back into Yu-Gi-Oh, and to my surprise, found that some kids at my middle school actually played, but I never got to duel them because we never had time. So, I would duel my two brothers a lot of the time.
    As for online dueling...I started with YGO Network, and dueled a bit, starting off with E-Heroes, naturally. Eventually, after hearing about DN a lot and losing interest in YGO Network, I did a search for dueling sites, and found DN, joined up, and learned about UDA from Adama, AKA Dartz, whom I had also met on YGO network. Eventually, UDA closed down, but all in all, UDA helped me out, and I found my own dueling strategy, and found my favorite decks: Lightsworn, Gishki and Gravekeeper's. So, yeah, that's my story. Think of it what you will. Bye for now.
    Zekrif
    Honorary Staff

Duel Points : 2336

Re: GameDesigner's Intro to YGO

Post by Zekrif on Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:40 pm

Interesting. Hello again. The majority of the original people who were at UDA started at YN. Hope you have fun again. Hope you continue to post and enjoy the forum games.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."

Thank You MMM u.u
    MnRebel27
    Admin

Duel Points : 2147485411

Post by MnRebel27 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:32 pm

Hmm another person that debuted online at YN. So sad it isn't updated anymore, because the site did have some features DN is lacking.

Duel Points : 2147485412

Post by HAIR on Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:37 pm

Learning of Origins is always interesting Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:09 pm