HAIR
    Admin

Duel Points : 2147485349

The Forest

Post by HAIR on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:44 pm

The peaceful woods out back

Re: The Forest

Post by Guest on Mon May 20, 2013 12:53 am

Takeshi noticed that he wasn't moving as fast as normal. He figured it was due to the injuries he sustained on his escape. Quickly, he hastened to find an exit as soon as he found one, the shadow-like person appeared in front of him.

"Did you honestly think you could run from me?" it said with extreme arrogance.

Takeshi was in shock. He looked for a place to run to. Finding none, he got out his deck and duel disk. "You'll have to take me by force." he said.

The shadow laughed. "Good." he said. "That was the whole reason I came here." A dark duel disk emerged from his arm. "This'll be fun." Both sets of life points ticked up to 8000.

"I'll go first." said Takeshi, drawing six cards. "First, I summon goblindberg in attack position. Then, his effect activates. I can now special summon 1 level 4 or lower monster from my hand and switch goblindbergh to defense mode." Takeshi chose a monster from his hand. "I summon gagaga magician. Now, I overlay my two monsters for Number 39: Utopia." Takeshi felt like he had set up a good defense. "I then set one facedown and end my turn."

"My turn." the shadow said, drawing a card. He then chuckled. "You think that your monster can save you? Allow me to show you real power. First off, I normal summon Gagaga Magician. Now, the effect of Kagetokage activates from my hand. When I normal summon a monster, I can special summon him from my hand." The shadow paused. "This one will look familiar." he said. "I overlay my two monsters to summon Number 39: Utopia." Takeshi looked at the playstyle of his opponent. "Ya know." he said "Your deck looks awfully similar to mine." The shadow man laughed. "Yes. It is a Utopia deck, the same as yours. You see, I was born from your hatred as a child. In a sense, I'm the exact same as you." As he said this, the shadow slowly formed into his true appearance. Within moments, he looked exactly like Takeshi. "I am your shadow. All of the hate that you had has been concentrated and made into me.." he said. Takeshi was very confused. "If that's the case, this duel is gonna be just as hard for you as it is me." Dark Takeshi smirked at this comment. "Well, it would, but I have a little surprise for you." he continued with his turn. "Feel the power of my darkness. I activate Rank-Up Magic - Barians Force. I rank up my Utopia onto Number C39: Utopia Ray V!" The Dark Takeshi laughed. "There is no way you can stand up to this power. Not only can I summon this monster, but I can also take all of your Utopia's XYZ materials. The orbs of light surrounding Takeshi's Utopia vanished, and appeared surrounding the other. "Now, I can also activate the effect." he continued. "If I have a Utopia as an XYZ material, I can detach one material to target one monster you control. That monster is destroyed, and you take damage equal to it's attack." Takeshi cringed as his friend was destroyed, and his own life points were dropped to 5500. "That's not all." said the dark Takeshi. "I now equip my Utopia with the Magnum Shield. It increases my monster's attack by it's defense." The attack of Utopia Ray V raised to 4600. "Now, V, attack him directly!" Takeshi was knocked over as his life quickly depleted to a mere 900. "I'll set one card, an then end my turn." The dark Takeshi looked down at his counterpart. "Ha, you're not looking well." he gloated. "Would you like to quit now and let me take over your body?"

Takeshi pulled himself up from the ground. "I will never give up o the likes of you." he said. "My turn. Draw!" he looked at his hand with worry in his eyes. The Dark Takeshi smirked. "Done already?" he asked in a condescending tone. "Your brother's not gonna come by and save you this time. You're all alone, and you can't even defend yourself." "Shut up!" Takeshi exclaimed. "I don't need anyone to save me! I can stand in my own two feet!" "Oh really? Well, we'll find out soon, won't we?" "Ergh!" Takeshi had a new light afire in his heart. "I will activate my trap card, XYZ Reborn. I can now summon my monster back, and have it gain this trap card as a material." he said, as his Utopia reapeared. "Next, I activate a spell card, Heavy Storm, to destroy your equip spell and your face down. "Good job." Dark Takeshi said. His Magnum Shield and face down Magic Cylinder was destroyed. "You managed to sneak by that one." "That's not all." he said. "I use Utopia as an overlay material to XYZ summon Utopia Ray! Next, I can activate his effect by detaching an overlay unit. My Utopia gains 500 attack and yours loses 1000 attack. And I activate the effect again." Utopia Ray's attack raised to 3500, while his opponent's lowered to 600. "Now, I equip my utopia with ZW - Unicorn Spear and ZW - Pheonix Bow. Overall, they increase his attack by 3000!" The attack raised to 6500. "Utopia, attack his Ray V!" The opposing Utopia burst into a million pieces, as the remaining damage was dealt to his owner. Dark Takeshi's life lowered to 2100. "Heh, that one hurt a little." "Well, it's about to hurt more. With Pheonix Bow's effect, you lose another 1000. I end my turn.

Dark Takeshi's life points decreased to 1100 as he drew for his turn. "You are putting up more of a fight than I thought." he said, staring a the 6500 attack monster in front of him. "However, this is where it ends. I summon V Salamander. With his effect, I can special summon my Utopia Ray V from the graveyard, and then use his other effect to equip it. Next, I activated Overlay Regen, to attach this spell card to my Utopia as an overlay unit. Finally, I activate te effect of V Salamander. I detatch one overlay unti, destroy all monsters you control, and deal 1000 points of damage to you for each one."

Takeshi fell in pain as his life fell to 0. "How could I lose like this?" The Dark Takeshi laughed like a mad man. "Now I can obtain my full power." "Why are you doing this?" "That's easy. You see, I am the personification of your hatred. I want to yak revenge on the world, for always being against me. Don't worry, you'll get a front row seat to the whole thing." Dark Takeshi put his hand on his other self's forehead. "Now, who shall I go after first. Oh, I know. Your brother, Akinori." "NOOOO!" Takeshi screamed as the Han on his head began to glow, and he started to lose control of his body.

Takeshi opened his eyes. He slowly got up and dusted himself off. "Now I can take him on." he said. "Not even you can stop me, Akinori." he walked off out of the forest, and in the direction of the main building. "I'm coming for you."

Ooc: That took forever. Hope you enjoy as the plot thickens(also, sorry if the ending seems a little rushed. My iPod lost the last portion as I was working, and I had to rewrite it. Very frustrating.)
    TwinThoughts
    Obelisk

Duel Points : 2104

Post by TwinThoughts on Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:15 am

Sachet arrived at the forest, seeking the familiar refuge of solitude that could not be found so easily anywhere else. He sat down by the base of a tree, and stayed there, lost in the countless thoughts of a restless mind.

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:49 pm

After taking a shortcut, Nori arrived at the forest in a few minutes. He followed the spirit until he reached a clearing. Then, the spirit stopped. He looked all around, and didn't see anything. Suddenly, from the shadows, a katana flew straight to him from behind. He realized it just in time to dodge it, but it did make a cut on his side, and cut up his jacket. Nori grabbed his side, and looked where the sword ended up,and realized what was holding it. The shadow.

"Well, that was close, wasn't it. I almost thought you wouldn't dodge it there."

Nori grabbed his side, which was starting to bleed more. "If that was an attempt to kill me, it needs more work."

"Of course I wasn't. I need you alive. If I had intended to kill you, we wouldn't be having this conversation."

"Then what's the point of leading me here and attacking me?"

"Attack? No, that was merely a welcome. I only led you here to give you a present...and a warning. Look at that tree behind you.

Nori looked, and sa a similar katana lodged into the tree, with it's hilt on the ground. He saw two Japanese characters on it. "Souzou...." he said. "The Sword of Creation."

"That's right. A family heirloom of yours you took when you ran away. I assume you know what this is." He said, holding his sword up higher.

"Hakai, the Sword of Destruction...those dissapeared the day that.....that she died." Nori stopped as his painful memories stung along with his wound. "That means that..."

"Your starting to understand." The shadow slowly started to take a definite shape. "I'm you." He shaped into a exact replica of Akinori, except with red eyes.

Nori trembled, grabbed the sword behind him, and threw off his jacket. "You killed her!"

"Correction:" the Dark Nori said "We killed her. We are one in the same." Dark Nori started laughing maniacally. "That brings us to the warning. In order to make this painful for us when I take over your body, I must break your emotional ties to others, as well as break your will to fight back. This kills two birds with one stone. However, this time, I want to give you a fighting chance. I suggest you keep that sword with you. For May's sake."

"I won't let you lay a hand on her!" Nori said.

"Then I guess this will be fun. Your struggling will only make things better for me in the end." He started walking back into the shadows, but stopped. "Oh, also, I'll make sure you remember this one." He dissapeared into the forest.

Nori stood in shock for a few seconds. Once he snapped out of it, he put his sword into it's hilt, and used the remains of his shirt as a makeshift bandage to stop the bleeding. He then hurried back to the cafeteria as fast as he could with his injury. "I won't let it happen again. I won't let her be killed."

Ooc: Just to clarify, in the picture, the one on the right is the original Nori(doesn't have a jacket), and the one on the left is the dark Nori(the red eyes).
    GameDesigner
    Ra

Duel Points : 2029

Post by GameDesigner on Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:39 pm

Yendys rushed into the forest clearing where the man had arranged to meet, with Emag flying close behind. The man had said nothing on the phone except that he was the man who had saved him from the bullies all those years ago, and asked Yendys to meet him in a forest clearing close to the academy building. Yendys had agreed, and now stood near the edge of the clearing. Looking to the opposite side, near the center, was a man clothed entirely in white. Yendys assumed that was him, and slowly made his way across the clearing, Emag flying around him protectively. Soon, Yendys is standing directly in front of the man by just a few feet, and he asked, "Are you the man who called me on the phone and arranged to meet me here, the one who claims he's the one who saved me as a child?"
    The man smiles. He responds, "Good to see you can recognize me, Yendys. I am indeed the man who saved you as a child, as well as giving you your first Duel Disk and first deck, which contains your current Duel Spirit, am I right? Yendys gasps, and then sees a being behind the man, and recognizes it as the Duel Monster card, Guardian of Order.
    Ma'at then becomes visible beside Yendys, and informs him, Yes, this is indeed the man who gave me, along with your first deck, to you. I would tell you who he is, but I do believe he'd rather say it himself.
    To Yendys's astonishment, the man laughs and says, "Nice to see you again, Ma'at. And yes, I will now tell you who I am, Yendys. My name is Girafo Namchan, and I am your uncle."
    Yendys says in disbelief, "No. This can't be true. If you are my uncle, how come you weren't more involved with my life up until now?"
    Girafo says, "Actually, I was. But let's forget about the past and focus on the now for a change, hmm? Yendys, I challenge you to a duel! And before you ask why-"
    Yendys smirks and replies, "I wasn't going to. I never turn down a duel!"

They slide their decks into their disks and engage their Duel Disks, their Life Points set to 8000. Yendys states, "Before we get started, I'll just let you know that this isn't my usual deck, so don't get if you win." Girafo smiles and says, "Good, because this isn't my usual deck, either. And as I'm sure you can tell, our Duel Spirits aren't in our current decks, so let the duel commence!"

They draw their opening hands, and Yendys exclaimed, "I'll go first!" as he draws his first card. After looking at his hand, he says, "I place a monster face-down and end my turn."
    "I draw!" Girafo pulls a card from his deck and puts it in his hand. "I summon the Warrior of Atlantis in attack mode! Now, attack his face-down monster!" Yendys's Garmr of the Nordic Beasts flips face-up, and neither monsters disappears (1900 ATK - 1900 DEF). "I end my turn."
    Yendys draws another card. "I tribute Garmr to summon Firewing Pegasus in attack! Now, attack his Warrior!" Girafo guffaws as his Life Points move to 7650. "I then Set a card face-down and end my turn."

-5 minutes later-

The duel is over, with Yendys having 0 LP and Girafo having 7050 LP. Girafo grins and says, "Good game, Yendys. I'll see you around, but for now, I have some business to take care of."

Yendys shrugs, confused by his newly-found uncle. Yendys's stomach growls, and he laughs. Come on, Emag. Let's head to the cafeteria to get some food, he says through telepathy. Despite their hunger, they move at top speed to get there.

TwinThoughts
    Obelisk

Post by TwinThoughts on Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:52 am

Sachet was walking through the forest when suddenly, he keels over, obviously in pain. Images flash through his head, and he sees a dark fog, somewhere deep below... Suddenly he feels the need to go deeper into the forest, to something hidden. His legs move almost on their own, straying far from any paths. Soon, he reaches a hole in the ground, covered by a stone slab engraved with ornate markings. Reaching down, he heaves it to the side, finding it surprisingly light. His hands instinctively reach for his deck as he descends down the dark stairs, into the unknown. Before long he reaches a corridor, and the walls glow a deep purple. He glimpses something at the end of the tunnel, before a thick dark fog appears before him. "Hello, Sachet Pyralis..." It spat out his name as if getting rid of a bad taste in his mouth. Before him appears a purple ethereal platform, seemingly for cards. "Humor me with a game...." Sachet doesn't respond, merely placing out his deck and drawing his starting hand. "I activate Forest of Thoughts. Next, I summon Thoughtful Investigator, adding Twin Thoughts to my hand. I activate it, searching for another, which in turn I activate, adding yet another to my hand, which I use to get a second Thoughtful Investigator. I activate Healing Thoughts to gain 1000 life points. I set one card, and end my turn." Heh, you think you're so smart... Do you even feel anything? Do you even have any friends? You're all alone, just like me. We can do so many things together, you and I... I activate Allure of Darkness, drawing two cards and banishing my Evilswarm Azzathoth. I normal summon Evilswarm Castor, using its effect to normal summon Evilswarm Salamandra, then I overlay them to Xyz summon Evilswarm Ophion! I use Ophion's effect to add Infestation Terminus to my hand. Then I attack your Thoughtful Investigator with my Ophion!" "Not so fast!" Sachet replied. "I activate Magic Cylinder, negating your attack." The mist seemed to waver as it took 2550 damage. I suppose I'll just set three cards and end my turn." "I draw. I summon Thoughtful Investigator and add Spiteful Thoughts to my hand. I activate to destroy your Evilswarm Ophion, at the cost of 2550 life points." You cannot destroy me. I activate Infestation Pandemic, rendering my Ophion immune." Sachet flinched as he lost 2550 life points. "I'll remove three of the seven counters from my Forest of Thoughts to add Twin Thoughts back to my hand from the graveyard. I use it to add Spiteful thoughts from my deck to my hand, and use it to inflict 1000 damage to you. I end my turn." "I draw... I summon Evilswarm Castor, and summon Evilswarm Thunderbird, then I overlay them to Xyz summon Evilswarm Bahamut! I detach one material and discard Evilswarm Mandragora to take control of your Thoughtful Investigator." Sachet winced as his friend was enveloped in darkness and taken to the opponents field. "You cannot escape your darkness, Sachet. I attack your Thoughtful Investigator with my Bahamut." The remaining Thoughtful Investigator on his field shattered into fragments of light as his life points dropped by 750. "Next I attack with my Ophion and Investigator, lowering your life points to 550. Don't you see, Sachet? This is your destiny, to fight among the darkness, not against it. You've already spent your whole entire life alone and in the dark..." Sachet knew he had lost to the darkness. "I draw, and set a monster facedown. I activate Healing Thoughts, and I gain 1000 life points. I end my turn." "I draw, and attack with Thoughtful Investigator!!! Come wreak havoc with me!!!" Sachet watched as his life points dropped to zero. He watched as a dark figure, himself, with cold, lifeless eyes came out of the fog, reaching out to him. He watched as Thoughtful Investigator threw himself in the way. He watched as the darkness tore his friend apart from the inside. He watched his only companion die. And then, nothing. He woke up in a clearing in the forest. And then he remembered what had happened. First came the anger, bubbling up inside, building up, ready to burst. And then came the sadness, washing over him like a wet blanket. Neither of these faded, leaving him sitting there, sobbing, regretting everything, angry at not only the darkness, not only himself, but everyone. No one acknowledged him, no one cared. Except Investigator, and now even he was gone. He figured this was as good a place as any to feel like a shipwreck washed up on a deserted island after a typhoon, beaten and alone...

Post by HAIR on Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:55 pm

It had been an hour since Andy had checked the last generator for the coming 8 inches of Snow. He knew Gary was most likely sleeping in his Office and last he heard Vince had went back to the library. 4 of the 8 inches had already fallen and were compact on the grounds the temperature was 29 degrees Fahrenheit the only reason he was even off the road was to answer his cell phone. It was at the far end of the clearing he used for his call he thought he saw movement so decided to take a quick look to get it "over with". It was then he saw a Black haired teen on the ground. "Hey the weather is getting bad and I'm the only one with a car for miles do you need a ride?, I'm heading to the Main buildings anyway" asked Andy not moving from his spot. Gary had given him a basic Black 4 door car to go from the Main buildings to the Lighthouse due to the distance in between.

Obelisk

Post by TwinThoughts on Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:09 pm

Sachet glanced up, his eyes intense. After a bit of hesitation, he stood up and walked toward Andy. "Thank you, then. May I ask, do you know of any structures below the academy?" he inquired.

Post by HAIR on Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:18 pm

"Yeah the only caverns are underneath the Waterfall but they don't go very far from there, I know when Gary got the Island he had a look" said Andy. While he was talking he directed the Black haired man towards his car then opening the passenger side door from the driver's seat he added "Get in, the name is Andy by the way".

Ra

Duel Points : 2029

Post by GameDesigner on Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:52 pm

Yendys walks into the forest, wishing for some privacy among the trees. He finds a tall one about 50 yards in, and begins to climb until he reaches a thick branch about 8 feet above the ground. He sits on the branch, leaning against the trunk of the tree. He shuts his eyes and thinks about the encounter that took place in the Ra dorm. That weird girl who had been there next to May...she bore a striking resemblance to May, if he really thought about it. And Nori had his sword at the ready, too...Yendys shakes his head. He's probably overthinking things, just like always. Yendys notices that there are apples right above his head, within arm's reach even if he was sitting. He reaches up and grabs one, snapping it off its branch. Just then, he hears and feels a rumbling, then a hole opens up in the tree behind him. He'd have fallen in, too, had it not been for Emag swooping in just in time. Yendys examines the cavity. "Very odd..." he mumbles. "Who'd have built such a thing?" He grabs his flashlight out of his belt, and shines it down. A ladder runs all the way down, he notes. Yendys puts his flashlight away and pulls out a headlamp instead. Turning it on, he then proceeds to climb down to who-knows-where.
    -15 minutes later-
    Yendys was exhausted from climbing for so long, and was relieved to finally find solid ground. He looks around, shining the light everywhere. It appears to be a simple cavern dug out of the ground...but then he looks up and notices the electric lights built in. He looks around for a light switch, and soon finds one. Upon flipping it, he discovers that the room is far bigger than he originally thought - and contains a Duel Arena, along with stairs in the far wall leading deeper. "If I didn't know better," Yendys says to himself, "I'd say this was another entrance to the Labyrinth from United Duel Academy. It's not entirely impossible, but highly unlikely. Yendys walks over to the stairs, but just as he reaches the Duel Arena entrance to the stairs becomes blocked by a regular stone wall. A low laugh resonates from the other side of the arena. Startled, Yendys looks up and sees a man standing there. "Welcome," he says, "Yendys Namleda of Phoenix Duel Academy. You were not entirely wrong when you said earlier that this was another entrance to the UDA Labyrinth. Rather, instead of being another entrance to the Labyrinth, this is the same entrance. Now, I am aware that you beat Ha Des, but I am even stronger. Just like him, I am a Duel Spirit. You may call me by my human name, Fran Ken." He pulls out a black Duel Disk and puts it on. "Now," he says, a menacing look on his face, "Yendys, prepare for the toughest Duel of your life!" Yendys climbs onto the Duel Arena and puts on his Duel Disk, loading his deck. He smirks and says, "Let the game begin, you freak!"

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:41 pm

Nori ran fairly deep into the forest, his head pounding. He kept getting the urge to just...destroy things. No reason. No prejudice. Just destruction. Pure destruction. He fell to his knees, hands on his head. Then, he heard something.

"Aki? You there?"

No! Nonono! This is bad! This is a bad time to find him! Nori looked behind him to see his brother running toward him, but still relatively far away. This might be good, actually. He might be the only one who can stop us...but... But what?! Well, this reaction is from mine and your sides reacting to each other. If you remember, he has something similar. If he can control it...

Takeshi then caught up. "Aki, are you alright? What's going on?" Oh no, this is bad! Dark Takeshi said. This is a dangerous reaction. Remember what I told you on the road? They're merging, and I think he's about to go berserk. The body isn't meant to be in this state for long periods of time, so I'd say we have about 15 minutes before it becomes too much for him.] So, we just have to wait it out? He'll turn back to normal then?" Well...not quite...At that point, he'll probably die... What?! Then we have to find a way to snap him out of it. Takeshi walked over to Nori "Aki! C'mon! Snap out of it!"

Nori looked at Takeshi, his vision starting to blur. "Takeshi...you...you have to...find a way to stop this. If not...just run...get everyone off the island...I don't want to be the cause of so much pain...I don't want to be...a monster..." With that Nori fell to the ground, no longer in control.

Takeshi shouted "Aki! Aki wake up! Please!" Get away from him! Now! Takeshi jumped backwards, and stared at the events unfolding.

"Ha.......hahaha.........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." His laughter started soft, but soon became maniacal, ringing across the island. It resonated for a few seconds then stopped. Nori got up slowly. "A God, Devil, Hero, Monster. Call me what you will. I bring forth nothing. I bless nothing. I save nothing. I just erase. Completely." He was emanating a very blank, extremely power aura. It was...terrifying. "Now, disappear." He lunged forward toward Takeshi, his blades in a stabbing motion.

Takeshi was barely able to roll out of the way. "Such speed and strength...What is he?" He looked over to where he had been. The sword had almost gone straight through the tree that had been behind Takeshi. He looked at Aki's face. He had the expression of a maniac. Only destruction could be seen in his eyes. Almost like something from a horror movie.

"Erase." His grin grew wider. More sinister.

Ooc: Might add to this later, if no one else does. This is all I can do, at the moment. Also, bonus points to anyone who gets the reference I put in there (partially what I based my character and this power off of).
    HAIR
    Admin

Post by HAIR on Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:51 pm

"Mr. Takeshi I think it's best if you get behind me for the moment" says Vince. He had been up from his nap in the Library for about 40 minutes and had taken his car to the side of the road closest to the location. He then put on his Duel disk and after a smile it started glowing Green. "Gary isn't going to like any of this" thought Vince. "I don't desire to duel you but I will fight if I have too" comments Vince. -Flashback to June 6th 2013- "As a rule and this goes for all 3 of us we don't use them in public you understand?" Gary asks looking from Vince to Andy. "You have a thing about loop holes so what's the catch?" asks Vince. "There are threats that need to be dealt with if one of you faces such a thing fight it, Don't Duel, you understand?" states/ asks Gary. "Use the power we've earned, Duels won't help us there" says Gary. -Flashback End- "Tell me your not Mr. Akinori right now are you?" asks Vince shouting towards Nori's body.

Ra

Duel Points : 1466

Post by RainbowFlash on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:23 pm

M:I can't belive I came to you of all people *May Wisperd* Heart throwen: *gigles* you want your man don't you? *she said with a evil grin* M: thats why I'm hear arnt- *heart throwen was cut off* how much do you love him? M: I...I wish not to answer H: come one tell me~ M: No sis I know you feed off emotion H: *Pouts* you know me to well...he over there *points to a opneing* good luck...*gigles and disapers* M: *shakes head* that was somthing I wish I did not have to do...

M: *walks out and see's noir acting..off* NOIR *she yelled* Repent to an Angle of heck *she pulled a knife out knowing it was not the real him but could feel the Evil enrgy all the way from the bed she was in at the Dorctors office* your sick and you shall Repent!

Admin

Post by HAIR on Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:40 pm

"Ms. May think about this, that knife is short range we haven't a clue how he fights in that state stay back!" called out Vince to May. -Flashback to November 1st 2011- Vince is standing in a basement hallway in front of a door marked "Out of Order" he looks to the right from where he came and sees a Green street sign with White writing that says Tradewind. He knocks 6 times in 2 sets of 3 after doing so you hear a lock clicking and the door opens. As the door opens you see Gary with his hair down. "Ok, even without the camera I thought it might be you only 3 people on the planet would knock like that on my door" comments Gary with a light smile. "Love the street sign is it the real thing?" Vince asks smiling back. "That one no but if you'd like to see the real one I have inside" says Gary letting Vince in the room. "So how's the Nomad, she still remember you? asks Gary shutting and locking the door now that Vince was inside. "Like we never left" Vince says with a big smile. "I have the new data as well if you want it early, so how's the job?" states/ asks Vince. "Sounds good, as for the job I work right under the Head of Ra" answers Gary. "How's the staff?, they solid?" asks Vince. "Between you and me I think the Head of Ra and the Headmaster are going to come to a head soon" responds Gary. "Ah... what then?" questions Vince. "I do what I always do wait and watch if I'm right he'll ether leave or be fired then Dartz will need a new Head" states Gary. "Dartz?" asks Vince. "It's his online name that's how we met so it's just easier to call him that" says Gary. "So back to your Nomad, did she wait?" questions Gary. "That's the best part she did, truly wonderful isn't it?" comments/ asks Vince. "All hale Loyalty" answers Gary with a grin. -Flashback End- "The things we do for love" thinks Vince.

Ra

Post by RainbowFlash on Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:19 pm

M: "and?....how needs rang when you have speed....befor I came hear I was with no emotion no feelings No reson for life..but now I know...I am May Arc Angle...from evil to good all shale Repent to the one and only goddes you see in front of you!" Heart thoren: a power Trip sis? "she just poors right behind may with her umbrila and all* M: *smiles* no sis...Just thinking how well this blade will slit your throght Heart throen: go get him May M: will Do *she got ready for a fight* come hear boy..I'll bite hard

Admin

Post by HAIR on Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:12 pm

At this Vince just smiles. "If you intend on attacking him fine, but we need to attack as a team going in alone will only make it worse" states Vince. "I have an ability or 2 that may help with long range and defense" Vince says with a sigh. -Flashback to April 8th 2011- Gary, Vince, Andy and Alan can be seen in an open field everyone but Andy is sitting higher up on a hill. Andy however has a Duel disk out and is panting heavily. "I know I can get this" he shouts. At this Vince smiles "I see the connection" he says looking at Gary. "Say again?" asks Gary. "You trained like that endless, harsh" comments Vince. "We're both stubborn" says Gary with a smile. At this Vince gets up and goes down to Andy. "The power comes from it's central emotion, you understand it and why then it will come" explains Vince. After saying this he attaches his Duel disk to his right arm and smiles in seconds it glows Green. In a single motion he swings his right arm in doing so a steam of Green air comes out leaving a gash in the land tracing the cut path. "I remember what you said about Vince when you first told me about him" says Alan. At this Gary smiles "This isn't why I think he's dangerous... there's something far more entertaining" comments Gary looking ahead. "Think Andy you have no filter no False Face, like Vince said an hour ago you had the key long before you had the lock" states Gary. "Yeah I know" Andy half yells after doing so his right arm where is catches on fire. "And that is how you motivate" Gary says with a grin. "You know you're messed up right?" questions Alan. "Shh I'm watching a friend set himself on fire" answers Gary still looking at Andy. -End Flashback- "Andy I know your there please watch Mr. Takeshi I shall work with Ms. May" Vince calls out. "Gary was right we really can't hide from you" Andy calls back moving to Takeshi's side. After hearing this Vince moves to May's side. "And what of you miss?" says Vince momentary looking at Hearth thorn.

Ra

Post by RainbowFlash on Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:56 am

Heart throen: Me? no no no I do not fight like a Brute!

M: yea she's sickens me of how girly she it. so...I go in you cover me ok? *she says thin steps forward to noir* so big boy..make a move

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:55 pm

Nori turned to see four more souls heading his way. "Er...ase..." He ripped his blades from the tree violently, and turned to completely face them. His smile hadn't wavered. If anything, it had gotten larger and more deadly.

Takeshi also noticed these new people, to his dismay. "Get out of here! You can't fight him! He's..." he paused, trying to figure out just who, or what, his brother had become. "Just run!" From their demeanor, it didn't look like they were going to. It's no use. It looks like we have no choice... You don't mean... I do. It's dangerous, but there's no other choice. Just focus. Takeshi did just that. He didn't really know how to merge their thoughts, but this seemed like it would work.

Suddenly, it happened. Takeshi's mind became clear. He had more control over his movements. He felt...powerful...

Nori's gaze suddenly turned to Takeshi, his smile fading into a scowl. He pointed towards Takeshi with one of his swords. "You.." he started. "need to die."

He's noticed the surge in power. Good. "Please, all of you. Stay back. I can handle this." He readied himself in a fighting stance. He rarely fought before, but this just seemed to happen naturally, with no need to think about it. Aki dashed to him, preparing a slash with his sword. What seemed to fast to see before now looked like it was going in slow motion. He easily dodged to one side. Again. Another dodge. He's swinging blindly. It seems like he doesn't have much control over his movements, meaning I might have a chance here. Another slice. This time, Takeshi was able to grab his brother's arm and counter attack with a quick punch to his side. As he figured, it didn't do a lot.

Both traded blows at extremely fast speeds, barely comprehendible by the human eye. Although they both managed to get a few hits in, they were grazing strikes, and left no more than a few scratches.

I need to find an opening and get a good strike to his head. That should knock him out, thus reversing this reaction. Takeshi thought. And I don't have much time...He probably only has a few minutes left. He continued their struggle, looking for an opening.

Ooc: I'm running out of colors. XD

Last edited by The_Batt on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash on Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:35 pm

Heart Throwen: Yes let them fight May. you can date the winer insted?

May: Not funny...

Heart Throwen: O-oooo yea it was a joke ha ha...

May: ok thats it I'm done watching all they did it punch one a nuther. *she got her blade up and taped her foot on the ground thin was right behind noir about of breath but had the knif in a ready stane*

Heart Throwen: O sis you know you can't do that to much!

Admin

Post by HAIR on Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:55 am

At this Vince sighed, a few seconds later he appeared as if in a flash in front of May his right hand grabbing the arm with her knife and his left hand grabbing something glowing Green in his left pants pocket. "Ms. May he is correct better we leave this to the family then merely get in one's way you understand?" he asked calmly his Duel disk already in his Green back pack. "At least get to a safe distance with Andy, and you too Miss... I still don't know your name" states Vince looking at Heart Throwen. "Please do so quickly I hate harming women" comments Vince looking down at the arm holding her knife. "Nice speed, wondered if you were going to get involved" says Andy from behind looking at Vince's firm grip on May's arm. "Thank you but I'm trying not to make things worse Origins seem to have started long before they got to this Island and that's what will settle it not us" answers Vince. "Now you're starting to sound like Gary" responds Andy with a sigh.

Ra

Post by RainbowFlash on Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:20 am

May: he's my boy frined *her red eyes glow* and I will not be- *her eyes went dim as she fell back words and Heart thoren picks her up befor she fell*

Heart Throwen: sorry but she dose love him but...she can't fight him...*gets in Vinces Face her eyes now black* you tuch my sister again And I'll rip your F**ing ARM OFF!...ok? *she smiled now sounding sweet and harmles* ok now lets get back May *she jumps back near one of the trees.

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:45 am

Takeshi needed to find an opening as quickly as possible. He was cutting it close. However, with his brother's overwhelming speed, power, and seeming imperviousness to pain, all he could do was dodge. There was something else that was making this difficult, as well. While his brother's attacks seemed wild before, they were getting more and more calculated. Was...Was he just having before. If he's starting to take this seriously, this could be bad. Then, it happened. Nori's strike hit. Takeshi grabbed his right arm, and looked at the gash going diagonally from his shoulder to the middle of his bicep. Luckily, due to quick his quick reflexes, he was able to move away before the cut got too deep, but this would definitely hinder him. Then again. This time his left leg. Nori was no longer attempting killing blows, but instead was attempting to weaken Takeshi first. However, this could work in his favor. As Nori ran in for another strike, this time aimed for his other arm, instead of stepping back to dodge, Takeshi stepped forward. "Here it is!" He grabbed his brother's arms, and lodged both swords deep into the ground. Then, in the same motion, he kicked his brother straight in the chest, knocking him away from the swords. "Not so powerful without you swords, are you?" Now he opened up his options to being able to block, as well as dodge.

Nori's crooked smile returned. "I always preferred to kill this way." he said, opening and closing his hands. He rushed forward towards Takeshi. Takeshi had made a gesture to block. However, Nori had known this. That's obviously why Takeshi had disarmed him. In a split second, Nori's clenched fist opened, and went straight to Takeshi's neck. "This way." he started, grinning even wider. "I get to feel the exact moment the life leaves your body. HAHAHAAHA." His laugh, like earlier, was terrifying. The laugh of someone who's lost all sanity. All humanity.

Takeshi struggled as hard as he could. Yet, all attempts to get free were useless, only making the grip around his throat tighter. Is...is this the end? Wait...what if...

Nori felt the body he was holding go limp and was no longer breathing. "One down." he said, throwing the body behind him. "Now I can have fun with the rest of you." he said as he walked forward, picking his swords out of the ground. "I think I'll..." his sentence was cut short, as he fell to the ground, with Takeshi standing behind him.

"You shouldn't just assume I'm dead. That was your one mistake." That's right. Takeshi had played dead, in order to move his brother's attention to the others. Then, once he had been ignored, he snuck behind his brother and delivered one blow to the back of the head, just strong enough to knock him out, but not enough to do any major damage. He closed his eyes, then took a deep breath. It was over. And he had avoided any casualties. With that, Takeshi separate his light and dark sides.

Takeshi kneeled down, and checked his brother's pulse. "Good, he's still alive. I saved him in time." He walked over to the others. "All he needs is some rest." he said. "Can someone take him to his room? I don't think I will be able to carry hi...AHHHHHH." He fell to the ground. Everything was in pain. His two cuts paled in comparison to the strain that had been put on his body during that fight. While combining his light and dark souls was able to make him much stronger and give him much more focus, it has a costly effect on the body afterwards. So...that's what he meant by dangerous. "If someone could take me there as well..." he started, still on the ground, unable to move. "I would appreciate it..."

Ooc: Sorry. My explanations on things weren't quite the way I wanted them to be, but I didn't want to prolong this any longer. Hopefully I got the overall feeling across.
    RainbowFlash
    Ra

Post by RainbowFlash on Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:39 pm

O dear I have to Carry more thin one person? *sighs* you boys are a pain...you Vince Pick theys two up I'm holding my dear Sister~ *Heart throwen said holding May pirncess style.

Admin

Post by HAIR on Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:01 pm

"There's a Lime Green 90's Convertible about 128 yards from here at the side of the road of mine if we take it we can pile in about 5 people and take them to Doctor Culp's Office regardless of what was said they BOTH in to get Medical help" Vince stated firmly. "Mine's parked next to yours same make but it's Red whoever can't fit in your's I can take" replied Andy picking up Takeshi as Vince picked up Nori. And with that Vince and Andy headed towards the road. "You should bring your sister as well if I remember right she left the Medic Wing to get here so Doctor Culp will want to see her as well, please follow us" comments Vince.

Ra

Post by RainbowFlash on Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:51 pm

Heart Throwen:....fine but only becuse of her bad heart...*she follows you* is this place always this fun? or is it everys ones time of the month to be bat sh*t Crazy...cuse I like it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:32 am